Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Links to previous parts: Part1
                                         Part2
                                         Part3
                                         Part4

THE NIGHT to forget

Part 5

''Khu...'' Before Arnav reached Khushi he figured she must've been acting for the attention, so he just walked away and out of the room.
The next day Khushi made an appointment with the doctor and went with a thousand questions on her mind.
''Doctor, how far along am i? Like how long have i been pregnant for?'' ''Ms. Gupta you are 3 months along, will your husband be joining us?'' ''No! Mathlab, he's away... for work and won't be back in a while'' Khushi felt really nervous and scared, this was very new and different for her but she didn't want anyone to know when she didn't know alot herself. Khushi thought to herself ''How can that be possible? 3 months? 3 months?! How? Nothing makes sense''. ''So shall we get on with the ultrasound?'' ''Sure'' Khushi gave an arkward smile. The doctor begun with the ultrasound showing Khushi on the screen her baby. Khushi was overwhelmed and started crying. Seeing this alone and for the first time she wanted to hold someones hand and for that person to say everything's going to be okay. Khushi wanted Arnav to be there with her even though it was unlikely that he was the father of the baby to her. ''Would you like a sonogram picture?'' ''Um...uh, okay''.
''Ms Gupta you can't put yourself through any stress at pregnancy, restrain yourself from things like heavy lifting and make sure you have a balanced diet and get alot of rest. Take your medicines accordingly aswell...It's good to have your husband to be with you during all your appointments so he has all the knowledge of how everything will work.'' ''Sure doctor, he'll be joining me... as soon as he's back'' Khushi was feeling a whole rush of emotions, she was frightened overall about everything. ''Doctor i heard that during pregnancy you blow up???'' the doctor laughed at Khushi's expression and replied ''it's completely normal Ms Gupta, you'll go through alot of changes during pregnancy but you shouldn't worry about a thing, just make an appointment with me if you have any questions'' Khushi replied slightly scared saying ''okay doctor''

Khushi returned home and Nani and Anjali were sat in the living room. ''Where did you go Khushi ji?'' ''I just needed some fresh air, so i went for a walk Nani ji'' ''Khushi ji will you call Chote for me when you go to your room, i have to talk to him'' ''Okay Di'' Khushi went to the bedroom and saw Arnav sat working on his laptop, she muttered to her self ''oh Devi Maiya why doesn't this man just marry his laptop?'' Arnav heard her and said ''What the!'' ''Arnav ji Di is calling you... I need to talk to you aswell about...'' Khushi began to feel nauseous in the middle of her sentance and she ran to the bathroom and closed the door behind her. Arnav could hear Khushi being sick and was confused. He went downstairs to Anjali anyway. When Khushi came out of the bathroom, expecting Arnav to be there, he wasn't, so she decided to talk to him later.
It was late at night and finally Khushi found her chance to talk to Arnav. ''I need to talk to you'' Arnav was trying to ignore her, he regretted telling her the reason behind their marriage as he expected she'd make up a story to save herself. ''Arnav ji i said i need to talk to you, will you please listen?'' Arnav was still ignoring her so Khushi in anger slammed his laptop shut ''I said i need to talk to you...Listen whatever you think you saw that night with Shyam ji is all wrong, there's alot you don't know about him. He...'' Arnav in a fit of rage got up, grabbed Khushi by the arms and pinned her against the wall and yelled ''What? What are you trying to make up now?! Whatever it is, i don't want to hear it!'' Khushi was in serious pain and squeezed her eyes shut whilst tears were falling failing to concern Arnav. Arnav released his grip on her slightly and Khushi brokenly said ''You-you don't know Shyam...I knew... I've known him since last june...'' Khushi explained everything to Arnav and even Arnav knew it made sense and he also believed it. But his belief in her lasted for the slightest minute as he recollected the roof scene again and so replied ''Nice try Khushi. But if it makes you feel any better, i could care less!'' Saying this he gave her his angry, evil smirk and released her from his hold completely and walked out. Khushi fell to her knees and started crying into her hands ''I can't believe he didn't believe me. He really thinks that i'm capable of such filthy things...and having an affair with Shyam? Chi...I guess there's nothing i can say more to him or even show him. He's just not ready to believe me''

5 weeks passed, Khushi had given up trying to convince Arnav she was innocent and she still had no idea how she became pregnant. That was until now.

It was early in the morning, Arnav was at work and Khushi was expecting a call from her doctor, so she just waited infront of the phone for atleast an hour rocking backwards and forwards. ''Why isn't this doctor calling?? I've got so many questions on my mind!!'' After a while Khushi decided to go in for a shower and just left her phone on the bed. Khushi was happily singing in the shower ''Aaj mossum hai suha...'' when suddenly she heard her phone started ringing. So she quickly came rushing out the bath room in a towel with her hair dripping everywhere to answer the phone. She was too late but her doctor left her a message saying her appointment's been rearranged for the next day. She went back into the bathroom dissappointed and finished off. She came out of the bathroom thinking to herself ''how much longer am i going to be able to keep this pregnancy to myself?'' She was walking along the side of the bed when she slipped from the water she dripped earlier, falling backwards onto the bed. Just then she got a very vivid flashback: Arnav's face was looking down at her and they were giggling; then everything was blank, it was all cryptic. She was sure that this memory that she could not recollect clearly had some sort of significance to her. Khushi was left confused and curious unable to forget the flashback and consequently unable to put her mind at rest.
Another 3 weeks passed and Khushi was starting to show a very conspicuous baby bump. Nobody in the Raizada mansion knew about her pregnancy yet. Instead of deciding to finally tell them she decided to hide her bump, particularly due to the reason she still had no idea who the father was and specifically how Arnav would react. She tried on all her outfits in different ways, to make her bump less obvious. Nothing was working, so Khushi got out Arnav's shirts and tried them on. ''Looks like we've found a winner!'' Khushi grinned with relief. ''Lekin, i can't walk around the house with Arnavji's shirt on...can i?...no i can't'' Khushi shaked her head and was about to take the shirt off but then she heard Arnav approach the door talking. She quickly ran to the bathroom in his shirt and shut the door. She pressed her ear against the door to hear if he had left yet. Arnav was on his bluetooth yelling at someone. ''...SO MUCH!!'' Hearing this Khushi's heart started to pace and not out of fear, but because he said ''so much'' She held her chest and was confused, that line rung a bell but she couldn't put her finger on the significance of it. Arnav was in the room pacing backwards and forwards as he read his files. He accidentally knocked his cup of tea over and shouted ''Dammit!'' Hearing this from the bathroom Khushi's eyes widened. She whispered to herself ''So much dammit'' A few minutes later everything came back to her, everything. Khushi recollected Arnav saying ''so much dammit! I love you so much'' Everything from being drunk to falling on the bed to doing the deed, she remembered, finally! It took her 5 months to recollect this but finally everything made sense. Almost exhausted by the shock, breathing heavily Khushi said to herself ''Oh My God! I've got to tell him!''

Precap: The doctor begun with the ultrasound, both Arnav and Khushi were glued to the screen. Khushi laughed saying ''it's gotten alot bigger than last time'' Arnav looked at it, once again intrigued saying with genuine wonder and wide eyes ''What is it?''

**Updated: Part6

Hope you enjoyed, please leave your thoughts and hit the like button ðŸ˜Š

Edited by Nadz_786 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khusich thumbnail
Plz pm me when u update next dear plz
yeskay thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
really loved it. eagerly waiting for the update. If it's not too much trouble can you please PM me when you update next part.Thanks 
960bsipkknd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update and continue soon
allegro thumbnail
Finally, Arnav is going to find out about the baby..
Continue soon.. ðŸ˜ƒ
sudhalata1 thumbnail
always wanted to see khushi pregnant and arnav worying for her but alas!! it was not to be. But this is so intresting. please update soon and PM me.
Akorshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
very nice update...
khushi finally recalled memory...
arnav didn't believed shyam's truth...
waiting fr next part...
samia19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update, please pm me when u continue
zariya123 thumbnail
i hope he will believe her
Humayra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hey, just found your ss and read all the parts in a go.. Loved them all.. Please pm me when you update it...