SS: THE NIGHT to forget Pt2

Nadz_786 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

If you haven't read Part 1 and would like to here's the link: Part1

THE NIGHT to forget
Part 2

Arnav jumped and stood up not knowing how to answer her. He just stood there nervously scared. ''I...I...'' Khushi mimicked him ''I, I, what?!'' Arnav got angry and just walked out the room leaving Khushi there startled.

Later on that day a phone call came, Anjali picked up to hear that her uncle's fallen really ill. Nani decided to go visit him with Anjali and Manoroma. ''Khushi since Payal and you have the party to go to, you guys stay and we'll go. We might decide to stay over there for the night but we'll be back tommorrow. Let Chote and Akash know okay''  ''Okay Nani ji, you guys just take care of uncle''.
Anjali, Manoroma and Nani left the house which left Payal and Khushi. ''Jiji we should probably start getting ready for the party, Arnav Ji and Akash ji will be back soon to pick us up.'' The girls went off to get ready. Khushi decked up into a beautiful long red anarkali dress with georgous silver work done on it that sparkled. She wore a silver necklace with red gems that complimented her eyes along with the matching earings and a pair of gold bangles. Her make up was all done and she was ready just in time, except she couldn't zip herself up from the back and so she stated calling out for Payal ''Jiji can you come here please i need your help...i can't seem to zip this dress up''. In walked in Arnav who immediately became lost in his view. He saw Khushi stood there so petite and beautiful, struggling to zip herself up. Arnav walked towards her and gently zipped her up. Khushi turned around saying ''Thank you Jiji'' To her surprise she saw Arnav's face and jumped in shock. Being in heels she stumbled and almost fell, but arnav quickly held her in his arms. They were just there staring into eachother's eyes. A few minutes later they both realised their positions and quickly let go of eachother and turned away. ''Come down stairs, we're going to set off now''. They had to make a grand entrance for a grand party, so they went to the party in 2 seperate limos, one for each couple. Khushi had never been in a limo before and was so amazed. She couldn't stop grinning at how spacious it was.  She spread her arms out and said ''Ahh, it's so comfortable, you know Arnav ji you should drive a limo instead of your car. You'd be so relaxed and your head won't be so hot'' Saying this Khushi giggled. She expected Arnav to get mad but in contrast he smiled instead, and that too to her. He was smiling at her giggling and was amused by Khushi's first experience in a limo. Khushi began to feel arkward and looked away.

They finally arrived and stepped out infront of a hunormous mansion, decorated everywhere. Khushi's jaw dropped, she had never seen a place so glamorous. They stepped in and was welcomed by the client. Arnav told Khushi that they weren't going to stay long. Khushi replied like a little kid ''But why Arnav ji?? It's such a beautiful party, lets enjoy'' ''Khushi, i'm not interested in all these parties and things. You go 'enjoy' and we will leave shortly.'' Saying this Arnav walked off to chat to other people leaving Khushi annoyed. Khushi then said to herself ''I will get you back Mr Arnav Singh Raizada! You need to loosen up, and that's exactly what you're going to do!''

Payal and Akash were together chatting and laughing with lots of people and Khushi was stood there alone with a glass of orange juice on her hand. Seeing Payal and Akash, she got a little jealous and upset. She knew that being like them was never going to be possible with Arnav. Khushi got lost in her thoughts when suddenly a woman came upto her ''Hi I'm Shreya Sharma, Melik Sharma is my husband. He's the proffessional designer for AR designs...'' Shreya was just bragging away and Khushi got bored and started to yawn ''...any ways what's your name?'' ''I'm Khushi Kumari Gupta, Hi'' ''Gupta? Gupta? I haven't heard of anyone by that name...?'' Khushi was starting to get annoyed by this woman. ''What's your husband's name Khushi?'' ''Arnav Singh Raizada, He's your husband's boss!'' Saying this, Khushi walked away from the woman with flair. Shreya stood there looking embarassed and gutted giving Khushi a dirty look ''You think you're of such higher power hey?! What do you think of yourself? I'll show you!''

Khushi found her chance to get back at Arnav when she saw the waitress come through the door with the drinks. Giving a big grin Khushi ran to the table of drinks and while nobody's attention was on her she poured half a glass of vodka into half a glass of orange juice. ''Excuse me maam, are you taking the drinks over to that group of men?'' asked Khushi to the waitress ''yes'' ''oh, let me help you with the tray'' Khushi helped the lady put the drinks on the tray, and made sure she put the spiked orange juice there without putting another glass of orange juice there. She knew Arnav didn't want to drink alcohol and all he was drinking was orange juice so she made sure he got hold of the orange juice only. She had her eyes on Arnav through out her plan. She saw the drink get delivered to him and she saw him drink it all up. She got so happy and thought to herself ''Finally!! He'll loosen up now hehe'' Through out the night Khushi made sure most of Arnav's drinks were spiked with alcohol.
Shreya wanted Khushi to make a fool of herself and shame Arnav, so she spiked Khushi's drink exactly how Khushi spiked Arnav's drinks. After drinking the one glass it took effect on Khushi as Khushi wasn't used to alcohol.

Arnav started to feel a bit uneasy so he decided to leave the party. He let Akash know and began to look for Khushi. He found Khushi at the foyer stumbling about. ''Khushi! Come we're leaving'' ''But Arnav ji I...'' ''No Khushi we're leaving now, together! If Di sees us returning home seperately she'll suspect something. Now come!'' ''But Di isn't...She isn't...She gone'' Khushi forgot what she was going to say and Arnav got fed up and just dragged her out. They got into the limo and that's when the alcohol started to take effect on Arnav. Khushi was there giggling and was even more amazed with the limo ''Wooow this limo has gotten alot bigger since we were at the party!!'' Arnav laughed at her saying ''Khushi you're crazy! But i swear you're amazing!'' Khushi cupped Arnav's cheek with one hand and said ''Arnav ji?... I know right!!'' Khushi burst out laughing. Arnav just stared at Khushi with wonder. He moved the few hair strands on her face behind her ear and cupped her cheek with one hand saying ''Khushi did i tell you how beautiful you looked today? Because i must say you look flawless, like absolutely!'' Just then the limo stopped and they got out the car, both stumbling and helping eachother walk to the house. They opened the door finding the house empty, they entered laughing away at each other; completely drunk off their heads.

Precap: ''I seem to be fully clothed, what happened to your shirt?!'' ''Khushi it's not just my shirt'' Khushi screamed ''what?!'' and jumped right out of bed. ''What do you mean it's just not your shirt?! Why are you naked?

Thank you for reading, tell me what you thought and hit like if you liked :)

Updated-  Part3

Edited by Nadz_786 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smiley-shiney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

nice

continue soon
khusich thumbnail
Very nice dear thanks for pm
laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
liked this story read both the parts in one go. loved it.
MinYoung thumbnail
Amazing! Continue soon ^^ 
Can you MP please? :)
Awesome!

Going to Part 3!