New SS: THE NIGHT to forget Pt1

Nadz_786 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Okay so usually I'm a silent reader with everything on the forum, but recently i caught up reading lots of OS' and SS' and couldn't resist writing my own. So here goes nothing - Enjoy 😊

THE NIGHT to forget
Part 1

Story begins a little while after Arnav and Khushi's first marriage where Arnav is always angry and rude with Khushi...

Akash and Arnav came back from a busy day of work, just in time for dinner.
Arnav- ''I'll go freshen up''.  Akash sat next to Anjali and Payal at the table and tells them that there's going to be a grand party hosted by an important client and that the client wants the guests' husbands and wives to accompany them. ''Payal, will you...'', ''...Akash ji, ofcourse i will go...who else would you take in my place?'' said Payal looking down and blushing, Akash smiled at her reply and continued eating. Anjali looked at them both, cutely smiling away. Anjali thought to herself wondering if her Chote has asked Khushi yet. Khushi came down for dinner, shortly followed by Arnav.

Everbody ate and left the table, all except Anjali and Arnav. ''So Chote, Akash tells me you have a party that's necessary to go to?'' ''Yeh so?'' ''Akash also tells me that you've been told to go with your partners'' Arnav looked at Anjali with a straight face ''Di please! Don't start'' ''Chote all i'm saying is aren't you going to ask Khushi ji to go with you? I'm not making a fuss'' Anjali looked at Arnav with expectance on her face so Arnav struggled to answer her, ''Di... I... I'm just planning on going alone, okay?'' Anjali responded annoyed ''Chote, aisa kehse?! Akash has already asked Payal, and you aren't even planning to ask your wife? Are you and Khushi having problems?'' Arnav immediately replied ''Ofcourse not Di...'' ''then why won't you take her with you??'' Anjali looked dissapointed and Arnav didn't like that at all. Defeated once again by his sister's innocence he replied saying ''Di i'll ask her tonight, okay?'' Anjali gave her cute grin, satisfied, so she told Arnav to go to Khushi now. Arnav felt angry about the fact that he had to ask Khushi to go with him. In some sense he wanted her there by his side, but in another sense he didn't want her there at all.

Arnav walked in the room expecting Khushi to be there, but she was nowhere around. He looked to his right and there stood Khushi in the bathroom, so still, no movement at all. Arnav commanded ''Khushi come here now! I need to talk to you!'' Khushi didnt move and arnav started fuming. He began to walk towards her aggressively, scaring her that she said to herself ''oh Devi Maiya, ab kya?'' As Arnav was walking towards her he yelled ''Khushi, how many times have i told you, when i'm talking to you, you answer me dammit?! Enough with this... What the!'' Arnav reached the bathroom and was stood right infront of her. Now he was rather confused and quite annoyed. Khushi jumped and screamed ''OW!''

Khushi was stood there, infact stuck there, with her hair tangled into the shower curtain rings. ''Khushi how the hell did you...?'' Before she could answer he intervened saying ''actually i'm not going to even ask!'' Before she begun to ask, Arnav already begun to help her get out of the tangle. He came towards her and reached over her head, behind her for the shower curtain bars. Their bodies came close, Khushi's cheek kneeled against his chest. They were almost in the position of a hug, except Arnav's arms were over Khushi's shoulder above her head and Khushi's arms were just dropped by her sides. That was the moment when Khushi began to hear something. Something she had heard before. Something familiar and like her own but also a little different. She could hear Arnav's heartbeat ''Dhak Dhak'', it was so loud and strong. It was exactly how her heart beats especially when he's around. It was so strong but so tender, his heart beat became overwhelming for Khushi that a tear dropped from her eye. In a semi broken voice she said ''It hurts so much Arnav ji'' ''Well it's your fault for getting yourself into the situation'' replied Arnav still trying to untangle her. Khushi gave a small, teary and hurt-felt laugh saying ''You're right, it is my fault. I'm the one who got too close. I shouldnt have gotten too close.'' Saying this she realised she was right up against him and so she tried to take a small step back. She accidentally pulled on her hair and yelled ''Ow!!'' Arnav immediately put his arms around her waist and pulled her back into him. He looked into her eyes and said ''I need you right here'', Khushi's eyes became more teary and seeing this Arnav asked her ''Does it hurt alot?'' Khushi quickly wiped her tears and smiled saying ''I'm a tough girl, I can handle anything!'' Arnav was looking into her eyes, but was still fiddling with her hair trying to get it untangled. It was the first time that he was so close to her and looked deep into her eyes. He was mesmerised, bewitched. He found the beauty of her eyes so endearing. But then he saw something else in her eyes. Pain. And this pain wasn't from the shower curtains, it had been there for quite some time now. He became hurt himself, but he didn't understand why. Just then without noticing he untangled Khushi from the cutains, Khushi yelped ''Oooh!!'' She realised she was free, but Arnav did not, he was still lost in the beauty of her deep brown eyes. She was still stuck as he was in her way with his arms over her. ''Arnav ji, are you planning to sleep here tonight?'' Arnav broke from the trance and realised he had untangled her. He let go and stepped back releasing Khushi. They both went back into the bedroom and Arnav remembered he had to ask Khushi to go with him to that party. ''Um, i need to talk...to you...'' ''What is it?'' ''I want, i mean need... I need you to, um... Join me at this party, tommorrow evening.'' ''Oh, um i don't think i want to go'', saying this she gave him a dirty. Arnav started to get mad and clenched his fist saying ''You WILL go with me, whether you like it or not!'' ''No i'm not, you can't always force me like this!'' ''Khushi! If we don't go together Di will think we're having problems, so to act like a happily married couple we will have to go together!!'' Khushi looked at Arnav defeated and annoyed. There was a long silence before Arnav said ''so will you...'' before he could finish his sentance Khushi yelled ''FINE!!'' and walked off into the bathroom to get changed into her night clothes.
The next morning Arnav woke up early because he had an early meeting. He showered and got changed. He went to the table beside his bed to get his watch, when he noticed Khushi there fast asleep in the corner of his eye. He sat on the side of the bed and started to just gaze at her beauty. A few locks of her hair fell over her face and Arnav gently moved it behind her ear. At that touch he felt her cheek so soft and spongy, he stroked it once more. Just then Khushi's sleep broke, and she woke up to see him touching her. Her eyes widened and she jumped up and said ''What are you doing?!!!''

Precap:In walked in Arnav who immediately became lost in his view. He saw Khushi stood there so petite and beautiful, struggling to zip herself up. Arnav walked towards her and gently zipped her up.

Hit me with your comments, i'd love to hear from you all and hit like if you liked it :) I'll try to update soon too

Updated: Part2
Edited by Nadz_786 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lily2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
nice start dear. do pm me?