Joyel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Do u agree that Suhasi should quit the show,if cvs make urge her to exit from the show if she got injured or fractured from Nacche Baliye reality show.I haven't seen any other lead actors from ZEETV paricipating in other rival channel Starplus.Between 25-27 days r reserved for shooting serials,then how come she gets time to do rehearsals and  participate in Naache Baliye. We have seen Jiaa Manek thrown out  from the show as she was a main lead in the show" Saath nibana saathiya",replaced with a new one for the cause of acting in reality show.From my justification,she should stand only on HHSJH serial other than taking risk with her health.If she got injured,the shooting will get delayed and it may be a loss to production house of HHSJH.

Do u guys justify her action on participating in Naache Baliye or should she quits from HHSJH and participate only on Naache Baliye.?

Negative and positive comments r expecting here.😊

Edited by Joyel - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.TaRa. thumbnail
but this show began just a week ago so i dont think they replaced her😊
Edited by Tara_92 - 11 years ago
.TaRa. thumbnail
thanks for changing the title .
i dont think ZEE do the same like SP
Edited by Tara_92 - 11 years ago
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
what suhasi doing is a great job...really appreciating her hardwork...she participating in Nach Baliye with the permission of house wife production team..so need of quit n Zee never replace suhasi bcz they knew well her popularity... hope u read this.. http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/its-quite-fun-and-challenging-balance-between-both-shows-nach-baliye-and-housewife-suhasi-dhami
Joyel thumbnail

Originally posted by: rechus

what suhasi doing is a great job...really appreciating her hardwork...she participating in Nach Baliye with the permission of house wife production team..so need of quit n Zee never replace suhasi bcz they knew well her popularity... hope u read this.. http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/its-quite-fun-and-challenging-balance-between-both-shows-nach-baliye-and-housewife-suhasi-dhami

If she get fractured or injured,will PH waits for 2 months for her recovery????

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Why would she want to quit? She clearly knows its going to be hard for her doing two shows at the same time. And she did last week's act with her injury and she is improving now. Recent update, they even went to promote NB. And since you talked about Jia, Suhasi's PH in Zee TV and Zee TV itself is aware she is joining NB and they even manage their shooting schedule so that Suhasi can have enough time to participate in NB. With that said, she would not be quitting Housewife and will also balance NB at the same time.
VishaD. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Joyel

She got injured and still continue dancing and also doing the show. Guess you didn't watch the Behind the Scenes of NB πŸ€”

Don't get stressed and relax. She is here to stay and will prove everyone she can balance out her schedule πŸ˜‰
VishaD. thumbnail
Btw, i went and saw this similar topic on another forum. I wonder why you want them to quit.

rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Joyel

i can undrstand ur pov...we can't predict what happen tomrw...so just live in today..
Joyel thumbnail

She got injured and still continue dancing and also doing the show. Guess you didn't watch the Behind the Scenes of NB πŸ€”

Don't get stressed and relax. She is here to stay and will prove everyone she can balance out her schedule πŸ˜‰

@Visha...I have seen the behind scenes of NB,and it is only a sample injury,and more may happens if she is not concentrated about her health.My advise is only to continue with HHSJH and I needn't want to see Suhasi with fractured legs.