Better actor between two- Page 46

Poll

Who is better actor? Salman Khan or Barun Sobit?

Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

454

Views

34.9k

Users

83

Likes

814

Frequent Posters

ForeverSHINee thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I hated IPKKND like anything so I simply didn't like Barun Sobti. Put BS in another show then I will judge him😳
DWEAXECQE3R5LOQX thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: rambo_ka_baap


no it's fine Aish!!

No expectations at all.

Even if we have put Uday Chopra against Salman. You'd go for Uday😆

Oh come on.!

Everybody on this forum knows that Im a HUGE ipk fan and I LOVE Barun and Sanaya.
I wouldnt vote for Uday if it was Uday v/s Salman!

I LOVE Barun and CAN vote for him.
anitarani thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Lol...no comparison at all...Am not that much of a Sallu fan...but between the two of them...its definitely Salman Khan.

EYUIRAM6ZVSY37MW thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Aishh.

Oh come on.!

Everybody on this forum knows that Im a HUGE ipk fan and I LOVE Barun and Sanaya.
I wouldnt vote for Uday if it was Uday v/s Salman!

I LOVE Barun and CAN vote for him.


Yeah I ain't claiming that you aren't

But anyways. 😊
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Please read the updated rules related to the comparison polls.

Members can create polls comparing actors/actresses BUT the 5 limit rule applies. No more than 5 polls per week, one poll per member. Do keep in mind the comparison threads are for polls only.


Final request, when making a comparison poll please make it a valid discussion topic. No biased polls where there is no fair option or one clearly used to rile up fan bases.


http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3191751


Thank you.


Topic Closed.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: GIFwati02 · 8 days ago

https://www.movietalkies.com/news/mushtaq-khan-no-more-12572415

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: elaichichai · 6 months ago

My Veer, I am so so proud...ugh. I cannot even imagine how proud his family will be seeing him in this film!!! Going to post all Ranveer praise...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2082343883426726120

https://x.com/i/status/2082343883426726120
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 7 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DVQpvQviqbF/?igsh=MTdqMTNwZjl1Ymczcg==

https://www.instagram.com/p/DVQpvQviqbF/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 1 months ago

https://english.ratopati.com/story/73113/indian-actor-pradeep-rawat-passes-away

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".