Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
HAPPY NEW YEAR.
lovely ff n brilliant update beautifully penned down.swayam really had done a very big mistake by misunderstanding sharon bt now he himself feeling guilty n regretting his action which hurted sharon so much .i hope swayam wins sharon back pretty soon.update soon

namrata i got ur request to send pm bt dear i am not allowed to so as i am newbie i am sorry.
nehal send me da pm so thank u nehal
 sorry ananya i forget to tell u dat the banner is beautiful, u really have great talent
Edited by arch2012 - 11 years ago
MirageSwaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Finally the most imp update of the FF is out...written beautifully Candy and did full justice to the amount of waiting u made us do for this one...the dramatic effect was perfect ...the buildup and how the incident changed their lives was well brought out...hope whatever worries u hav get resolved soon...we wil wait for the update cuming up bcoz abayega asli mazaa

Wish u the best in this new year
Trupti09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesume update.finally swayam realise his mistake.hope vo sharon ko jaldi mana le.
pls update next part soon 😊
Lassi_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ausum update..
Finally d big mu got cleared.. swayam blames sharon without knowg d truth poorSharon it left her heart broken dat swayam really doesnt trust her nicely penned down
Swayam decides to win sharon back, waitg eagerly for next update!!
nice BannerπŸ‘πŸΌ
GoldenLuna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome...
finally sab mu's clear...
loved it...
sweetydiyafrien thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i am happy finally swayan came to know all the truth about sharon...
above the chapter awesome and amazing and great and loved it...
continue soon wait early...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
nj_SRKholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

Smiley_Face,  heygirl,  sudhi1829,  arch2012,  pri_swaron,  Suni1986,  swaron_pk,  megsy,  venusrockz

THANKZ TO ALL THE GUYZZ WHO LIKED MY LAST UPDATE.. SORRY FOR NOT SENDING OUT PM'S..
want pm's den add nj_swaron to ur buddy list..!!

Edited by namratajadhav - 11 years ago
nj_SRKholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
                        CHAPTER 23
==================================================================================
KINDLY READ THE ABOVE POST'S N DEN CONTINUE WID THE UPDATE..!!
==================================================================================

Kriya:- whom did u meet?

Swayam:- 'RAHUL..!!'

(remember Rahul guyz? D guy who misbehaved wid Sharon n Swayam bashed him up n d new years part...)

Gang:- what?? Rahul..!!

Swayam:- 'yes Rahul..!! I never even gave it a taught that someone else could have done that wid Kriya rather dan Sharon.. I was such an asshole..

He had mixed up something in Kriya's fud coz of which she suffered food poisioning d 2nd tym.. N i thot dat was done by Sharon... Den he had done dat wid Kriya's dress... Again i blamed Sharon fr dat.. Hw could i not trust her yaar...

Kaavya:- itz ok rockstar tab situations aisi create hui thi ki u were forced to believe it..!!

Rey:- agar vo mere haath lag jaaye to bachega nahi..

Swayam:- dont worry Rey.. Mene use saja dedi he.. Sadega ab jail me.. Mene case file kari uske khilaf fr bashing me in d pub thou he dint n it was vice versa... Merese to maar khayi hi bt ab 3rd degree k bhi maje lega.

Kriya:- accha kiya..

Rey:- but ab Sharon se baat kaise karega?

Swayam:- vohi toh na guyz.. Meko bahot darr lag raha he. Vo toh sherni he.. Agar jau sry bolne toh kha dalegi mujhe.

'voh to he' neal shouted..

Swayam:- 'ab tum kab aye?'

Neal:- 'nind nahi aa rahi thi bahar aya to inko chupte dekha to me bhi chupke sunane laga'

Swayam:- 'gr8 ... Sab pagal hogaye he meresaath'

Neal:-' ab use manaoge kaise'

Swayam:- 'sochana padega'

Neal:- 'kabhi usase pyaar nahi hua?'

Swayam:- 'ye kaisa sawaal he.. Tum uske fiance hokar aise puch rahe ho?'

Neal:- 'me uska fiance nahi hu'

Swayam:- 'what??'

Neal:- 'ab mujhe pitna mat plzz... Ye sab inlogoka idea tha..'

Swayam turns towards gang.. Dey all pretend to b talking to each other n luking here n der.

'guyzz stop pretending aur sach batao..'

Rey:- 'pehle tu bata u love her'

Swayam:- 'no.. She's my frnd ... Juzz frnd'

Rey:- 'ok neal use koi prob nahi he to tu sharon se shaadi kar le ok'

swayam;- 'oye aisa thodi na hota hai.. Vo kyu shaadi karega mere hote hue..' n bit his tongue..

Gang was very happy to hear it n started teasing him..

Swayam:- okk i accept..

'I LOVE HER... I LOVE SHARON'

Rey:- 'yeh hui na baat.. Yahi realise karvane k liye humne ye natak kia aur dekh it worked..'

Swayam:- 'u guyz are impossible..'

Gang:- Correction... V r possible..

Swayam:- okk baba..!! So now mera rashta clear he ab sirf deri he use realise karvane ki.

Ok guyz mujhe sabki help lagagi isme.. Use bilkul nahi pata chalna chahiye dat i hav come to knw d truth ok.. Pretend to b unaware of nythng...

To himself:- 'Il make u fall in love with me sharon.. Il do..'

'Ab dekhata hu kaise bachogi meri charm se'

Swayam:- okk guyz ab me jaise bolta hu vaise karo' sab log yahase gayab ho jao.. kahi bhi bhag jao bt gharme mat dikhana' Vicky to main electricity switch off kar dena.. n guyzz c to it k sirf me aur Sharon hu gharme plzz..!!

Gang:- bt tera plan kya he..!!

Swayam:- jitna bola utna karo thodi to privacy do yaar mujhe..

Gang:- ok baba..!!

N d gang goes off n does wat swayam has said to do..!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As current goes off Sharon starts feeling hot and wakes up.. she tries switching on the lights bt gets to no dat current has gone..!!

Sharon:- light ko bhi abhi jana tha..!! ab kya karu..!! lemme go out n chk..!!

Sharon comes out n bangs into Swayam who was waiting outside for her.. but due to the darkness dey both cant see each other..!! Sharon was about to fall so swayam catches her.. now his hand is around her waist n deir faces are closer to each oder..!!

Sharon shouts due to fear so Swayam closes her mouth..!!

Swayam:- aadat nahi gayi tumhari chillane ki.. Dar lagta he to andhere me room se bahar kyu aayi..

Swayam was pretending to show attitude as well as scould her..

Sharon was shocked.. 1st of all d touch was sending shivers down her spine n secondly Swayam was talking to her..

Due to d shock she couldnt utter anything properly..

Sharon:- vo...me..er.. Vo ..

Swayam:- kya vo vo.. Baat karna bhi bhool gayi ho kya in 5 years me..

Dis brought sharon back to her diva mode

sharon:- Hw dare u.. Chodo mujhe..hitting his hand..choddo mujhe..

Swayam:- ok

n he leaves her... Sharon hits d floor wid a thud

Sharon:- awww... Huh... U ..u.. Idiot... Mannerless jerk... Manners bhi bhool gaye ho kya 5 years me... Aaa... Lag gayi mujhe...ouch...

Swayam:- 5 years me khake moti honeko mene nahi bola tha..

Sharon:- kya kaha tumne?

Swayam:- jo tumne suna..

Sharon:- me moti.. Mujhe moti bola... To tum..tum.. Ha tum bade baalovale bandar ban gaye ho..!!

Swayam:- mujhe bandarr bola.. To tum..tum hippo.. Ha hippo ban gayi ho.. Dekho apni taraf hippo ko bhi competition dogi..

Sharon:- hippo... Hw dare u mujhe hippo bola.. To tum donkey.. Ha gadhe ho gadhe bilkul bhi nahi badle gadhe kahike..

They were fighting lyk dey used to fight b4 forgetting d 5 years gap..!!

Sharon:-...

Swayam:-...

Sharon:-...

Swayam:-...

Swayam was enjoying this as he was getting his princess back..!!

She was going on and on and on...

Now she wasnt even allowing swayam to speak.. N he dint knw hw to stop her..

So he juzz placed a peck on her cheek n she juzz stopped shocked lyk hell..

Swayam was shocked too by his own action... He quickly covered up..

'Gosh ye ladkiya kitna bakbak karti he.. Ek kiss kardo aur chup dekho.. Sab same hoti he..!!

Sharon was shocked and it was like evrything around her had stopped.. She wasnt even listening to wat swayam was saying..!!

Swayam clicked his fingers in front of her which brought her to reality...

Swayam:- ' light gayi he.. Bhootni ki tarah ghumo mat.. Kahi gir vir gayi to khali fhokat floor tut jayega n repair karana padega... N he went down..

Sharon was left open mouthed...

S:- 'ye kya tha?? Gosh ye swayam mujhe pagal kar dega..'

she went downstairs and found no1 der... It was dark down bt der was little light coz of the moonlight.. She shouted evry1's name bt no1 was around..

Sharon:- strange aaj sab bahar chale gaye.. Fhir is khadus ko kyu chodke gaye.. Huh rey bhi gaya.. Kisine to rukna chahiye tha na.. Dnt dey knw mujhe darr lagta he akele...

Swayam was sittin on the couch playing game in his phone..

Sharon:- isase puchu kya? I hope khaduss bhadkega nahi.. Chal sharon puchana to padega..

Sharon:- err...ahem..ahem..!! Swa... Excuse me..!!

Swayam wasnt intrested in d game bt he was from d corner of the eye observing sharon.. Wen she stopped at swa.. N said excuse me it hurt him.. Bt he had to pretend..!!

Swayam:- wat??

S:- vo actually sab kaha hai? Aur current kabtak ayega?

Swayam:- me kya sabka PA hu jo mujhe pata hoga.. Khud puchalo'N nor i am in electricity department to know wen d lights gonno cum.. N he continued wid his game..

Sharon to herself:- abhi tak nahi badla.. Kitna rude he.. Huh let him go to hell me yahi betati hu aur tp karti hu..

She sits on the couch n starts doing tp in her cell..!!

Swayam meanwhile was thinking that what he should do next..

Swayam yawns and gets up pretending to leave to bed..

S:- 'lagta he light nahi aayegi m off to bed' pretending to talking to himself..

Sharon:- shouts.. Swayam..

Plzz mat jao.. Vo.. Vo.. Mujhe akeleme andherese darr lagta he..

Swayam:- toh..!!

S:- toh plzz mat jao.. Atleast light aanedo plzz...

Swayam showing attitude 'f9..'

both are sitting on d same couch bt little far from each oder..

Swayam was busy in his phone..actually pretending..

N sharon was juzz staring at d moonlight falling on the floor in front..

Suddenly she saw a cockroach crawling in dat moonlight on the floor n in the next moment her legs were up on the couch n she was hugging swayam very tightly..

Swayam dint knw wat happened n was shocked to react.. She started pointing towards d cockroach n shouting ..take it off frm here plzzz...plzzz...

Swayam chuckled at her fear of cockroaches... Ok w8 it'l go... Chill.. Take a deep breath.. Dont fear..itz juzz a insect..!!

Swayam tried to calm her down by rubbing her back with his hands n hugging her..

Sharon was feeling so gud in his arms dat she forgot about the insect.. N closed her eyes n felt calm n peace around her..

They stayed in that position lyk forever...

The perfect moment was broken by the sudden switching on of the lights..

N it was den wen sharon was brought to reality..!!

She juzz ran to her room freeing herself from his arms..

Swayam fell on the couch grinning widely..

'kuch to jarur feel karti ho tum sharon mere liye...

I'l definately make u fall in love wid me sharon... I vl..'

n he went to his room...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sharon dashed in her room n fell on the bed..

Sharon:- 'aaj kya hua... Jo bhi hua mujhe accha kyu lag raha hai.. Ye nayi feeling kya he.. Swayam mujhase differently kyu pesh aa raha tha...

Whatever it was... It was beautiful... It felt so gud to b in his arms.. I wanted to stay der frever..gosh.. Kya ho raha he mere saath.. Me paagal ho jaungi bcoz of dat duffer... Sharon soja uske bareme sochegi to defo paagal ho jayegi..!! N she slpt smiling to herself..!!

===================================================================================

FOR PM'S ADD nj_swaron to ur buddy list..!!

===================================================================================

LOVE,
Nj (candy)

MY spamming queens ab lag jao kaam pe.. next update 62 likes and page 70... take ur tym dnt wry..!!

Edited by namratajadhav - 11 years ago
pehlanasha. thumbnail
Awww,I loved the update...too good..i was screaming with joy when i saw your update..Olllalala..πŸ˜†

Next chap bhi jaldi update karna haan..plesshhh! Iss baar bhi intimate scene nahi dia tunai na chicky.. kisi din mujhse class ki daanth kahyegi agar next chap main nahi dia..πŸ˜›

Update soon babyy! 😊
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
AMAZING update like always ...candy ..u simply rock re...

Ahhh...finallly he knows she is innocent...and his cute tricks to win her love...

These two i tell u ...so cute ...adorable..

Loved the little couch romance ...

Cant wait for the next part πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Edited by deep_Tanha - 11 years ago