This is real sara Khan

saraharshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
The sara Khan which we saw today is the real Sara Khan..she is like a normal chilled and fun go njoy party lady...The way she is talking with pooja is so funny and probably many of us have experienced the same and when she went to pooja and Initated pooja Arjit chat is so funny and enjoyable and normally we use to share b/w friends those moments...

Also when sara working on Ram Milayi Jodi , her co-stars Preet Kaur and vishal were married and in an interview, Preet told that sara is their match maker...first they are only friends and later sara started telling that we both look good together and made us realize that we love each other...so propbably this nature of sara is shown today...

And Pooja and sara entire episode is too good.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShreyALuVKushaL thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ya,Sara is an angel ,she always forget her own pain and help others...That is the real sara khan..Proud to be your fan sarađź‘Ź
mansi1424 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
true i used to think sara is one of those bitchy stars but mow from the serial i have  realized that she is not like that fro the in side thats one reason i would thank the serial thank you vikas gupta and lostboy productions
ankan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happy that we are getting to see the real side of sara ...super duper excited.
sri11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
exactly..whenever sara is there its so lively..
Dhoxi thumbnail
aww loving the real sara :)