Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-victoRiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Milind's heartfelt wish was to procreate with madhu😳 even if they somehow dont end up getting married. He felt their biological product would be a perfect human specimen fitness wise😊
TheAquaCapri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kabir Bedi's bohemian wife Protima bedi stripped down to nothing and ran naked on Juhu beach as part of a promotional campaign to launch filmi rag Cine Blitz in 1974😳
-victoRiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovelyaddiction

Kabir Bedi's bohemian wife Protima bedi stripped down to nothing and ran naked on Juhu beach as part of a promotional campaign to launch filmi rag Cine Blitz in 1974😳

yes...cine blitz was edited by vinod mehra at the time. But before the said pictures could get published protima begged them to be withdrawn or else it would jeopardise her married life.
Its all in vinod mehra's autobiography- lucknow boy.

Here's the link:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_eEdJUm68NWs/TKvbWM4i3TI/AAACho/fnemVYtQebo/s1600/nsfw.jpg

TheAquaCapri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@bhartiya Thanks for the linkπŸ€—πŸ˜‰
briahna thumbnail
Rekha and her toy boys:  After the Coolie accident Rekha was not allowed to meet AB... On a vengeance she got involved with Sanjay Dutt... He was referred to as her toy boy...
While Akshay was with Raveena he had a brief fling with Rekha who was a costar in his movie, Khiladiyon Ka Khiladi... Raveena confronted her and asked her to stay away from Akshay and she even blasted Rekha in an interview... 
Rekha is rumored to be bisexual... She is rumored to be in a relation with her hairdresser turned secretary turned companion Farzana...

wow , is it true that rekha was involved with sanju too? i thought he was with tina munim.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Rekha is a bisexual? πŸ˜²

I don't get what happened btwn Rekha and Amitabh. I heard they were in love with each other..but why did he marry Jaya? 
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
1 year 2 months... This thread has had a long journey...πŸ˜† 
Lot of fond memories...Good times spent reading, gossiping and chatting here. Thank you to everyone who read the posts here and Thank you to everyone who posted here... πŸ€—

Any more gossip, please continue in the new thread...

Topic Closed.
Edited by -Maddy- - 11 years ago