This pic came on my feed & I thought it was Sara until i realised & saw the UN!!!
I always thought she resembles Saif but i was wrong.
Page
of
1This pic came on my feed & I thought it was Sara until i realised & saw the UN!!!
I always thought she resembles Saif but i was wrong.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
What have you been smoking till now?
Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani
This pic came on my feed & I thought it was Sara until i realised & saw the UN!!!
I always thought she resembles Saif but i was wrong.
How come you didn’t notice it till now? 
Both kids are copy of their parents..
Sara looks exactly her mother Amrita and Ibrahim looks exactly like his father Saif..
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/ibrahim-and-sara-ali-khans-rakhi-moments-melt-hearts-but-jeh-and-taimur-are-missing-from-the-fun_225850
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/sara-ali-khan-shares-snow-vacation-moments-with-ibrahim-ali-khan-pens-reflective-new-year-wish_230544
Even the voices match a bit with their respective parents.
Amrita was beautiful.
So excited for you to find out who Ibrahim looks like 
Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai
How come you didn’t notice it till now?
Both kids are copy of their parents..Sara looks exactly her mother Amrita and Ibrahim looks exactly like his father Saif..
/article/ibrahim-and-sara-ali-khans-rakhi-moments-melt-hearts-but-jeh-and-taimur-are-missing-from-the-fun_225850
/article/sara-ali-khan-shares-snow-vacation-moments-with-ibrahim-ali-khan-pens-reflective-new-year-wish_230544
Nope only in the pic I posted She look like Amrita. Warna I never saw the resemblance. Ibharhim does look like Saif but lacks the charisma Saif had. Let’s see how Taimur & Jeh look when they grow up.
Originally posted by: TheMinion
What have you been smoking till now?
You always have good one-liners!
https://x.com/i/status/2037348413730439629
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcXuEwwhgro/?igsi=MXh4YXp6MW1vYms1Mg==
Sara Arjun and Ishaan Khatter new advertisement - they look super cute https://www.instagram.com/reel/DW6XSSbq-pj/?igsh=eHhxcHZyc2wybWs5
https://x.com/i/status/2044727425876299947
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DZu3U1UIIxZ/?igsh=MWw1eHh1bHc2Y2Z4eg==
2