Newsletter of 10th October

greatmaratha thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hello friends, we are back again, with another edition of our weekly newsletter.  Lots of news from the forum, some new puzzles, tidbits from the tellyworld........ 

So how have you been liking our newsletter??   Send in your entries for the puzzles, check out the Members of this week on the forum, exchange your thoughts on the several discussions happening around in the forum...  and send in your feedback, without fail, at [email protected].  We love to hear from you.

Poetry
Corner

Sunday Morning

Joke
Corner
Click Here to read the poetry by kahish-rox Want to know how does Desichocolate spend her Sunday. Click here Click here to read some jokes by Ms. Bholi Bhali
IF ki Taaza Khabar

Two weeks have passed of the Blessed month of Ramadan in Islamic Calender. And we hope that all of you are busy gathering Allah's Blessing. Do Remember India-Forums and all the members in your prayers. For this special month, we have some special activities for our members, tell us what do you eat in the Sehri and Iftari? Share your Fantastic  Menu Here, Wanna Know what others have in their Sehri/Iftari or Wanna know something new for your Ifatri, Follow the link above...

How Much do you know about Islam? Ask your fellow members in the Relgious Game. Do you know Why do the muslims fast in month of Ramadan? and want to know much more follow the link and Play the Religious Game Here

In the Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai forum members  are saying there farewells. Members are making video mixes, and signatures with ending of Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai. Click here to share your sadness. Desipte being sad, Asia Des Hai Mera members are discussing "Does Samay desvere Rusty?" Come join the discussion by click here!

In the Karam Apna Apna section theres a "Renaming KAA" contest! All you have to do for this contest is choose a different name for the serial! Do participate click here! In the  Prithviraj Chauhan section members are dsicussing "Blind,Trust&you expectations" Do you think trusting someone blindly is a good thing or a bad thing? What do you like about this show? Do you think the guy who has been chose to play Prithivi's role is doing full justice to the role? What are your expectations from this show?" Come discuss here!

Down in the Kasamh Se section members are describing Ranveer in 2 words.To partcipate click here.
In the Saat Phere section members are discussing Color Discrimination."Saath Phere is based on color discrimination. In some parts of the country having a dark color or complexion seems to be a sin especially for women." To read and discuss more click here!

In the newly added Disney Channel section members are stating they think is the best sister pair! Click here to vote!

Everyone on India-Forums is celebrating popkurns 150'th birthday!To celebrate and wish here click here!

Whats your favorite song of this week? Is it Humko Maloom Hai from Jaan-E-Maan? Or is it still Wheres the Party Tonight from Khabhi Alvida Na Kehna? Nahi tho are you singing along to Khakie Paan Banaras Wala from Don-The Chase Begins Again?To vote click here

India Forum members are debating wether Rang De Basanti desveres the Oscar or does Lage Raho Munna Bhai? "Why do you think one is more desvering? Do you think acting,direction or production is better in one?" To answer these questions and more click here!

Finally, with all the clues India-Forums annouces Diwali Jodi Dhamaka. But, I wont tell you here! Come read yourself here!

So what are you waiting for? Jump into the world of discussion,fun, and activites only at India-Forums

Tellydom Tidbits

Thodi khushi thode gham: Karan finds out the truth about bapuji's heart attack and is very angry. The bahoos somehow manage to calm karan. Mona refuses to marry karan which makes bapuji angry. Everyone in the house knows about bapuji's fake heart attack. Karan and rest of the woman are on one side and the other son + bapuji are on the other. Bapuji wants to get karan married to the girl of his choice so he argues with karan to not leave the house whereas karan runs away.

Karam Apnaa Apnaa: Everything is cleared out but Shashank still refuses to marry her even when Alok ji goes to him he still says no. Mahen goes and explains him that Shiv and friend actually planned all this but Shashank at first agrees but later, at wedding time doesnt come and gauri sees Shiv in her would-be husband's avatar. She is shocked and goes out. There she meets Hiten Tejwani (a new character) and goes back to the house but Shiv is annoyed as he doesnt want to marry her. Read More...

IF ki Voice

Question for this week: Tell us some thing(s) that you would like to on India-Forums, this Diwali/Eid?

queenkumar : I would like to see the forum decorated beautifully for both occasions and maybe have some music playing on the forum throughout the day. Would also love to hear some great Diwali stories and about the how the pooja is done in India.  All about the days before the pooja, on Diwali and the days after. I think if this is incorporated in Minz and Kitz show, it will be very nice!

Happy Diwali and Eid to all!

dazzlingdesi : Actually, I wanted to start off by saying that its a pretty cool idea - the way you guys are doing something special for Diwali and Eid and asking members for their idea. Anyways, I really can't think of sumthin off the top of my head right now, but maybe we could have  special Diwali/Eid songs playing on the day of these holidays. It should be songs that regular IF members would like to hear and are related to these 2 holidays. We can also have post for the celebration of these two holidays - where people of all regions and communities can come together and take part.

Rajeev ki Heer : First of all Happy Diwali & Eid to everyone at IF . Diwali is a festival of joy & it is full of colours so why not celebrate it with joy & the colours of music ? It will be great fun to sing songs based on Diwali, in any language because every language has its own Diwali songs too.

~Pachu*n*Abhi~ : I'd like some fun contests, somewhat like what we had on Holi - the "Balloon" type and probably have a Bollywood actor on IF Radio (i. e. Abhishek ), and also a voiceover where we can send wishes to our IF Friends where they can actually hear our voices.

Join the Fan Club
Newsletter Team

I-F ki taaza khabbar and Fan Fiction: DesiChocolate
Tellydom Tidbits: Viewbies/ Coolbies/ Moderators
Chatpata Corner :- Esti
Poetry Corner:- kahish-rox
I-F ki Voice : Virgo_Stars
Kruts Kweries :- Kruts
One Sunday Morning :-DesiChocolate, gk_09
Jokes :- Ms. Bholi Bhali
Editing Team: T., s.priya
Layout and presentation :- Cuteluv, Nisha, Tumhari_Khushi

From the Editors Desk:-

How do you like the new layout and the new coloumns like Activities of India Forums,  Puzzles Corner this week and other coloumns which have been added in the newsletter.  Please do drop in your feedback to us at [email protected].  If you have a new idea or a suggestion for a new coloumn, we would love to hear from you.

Do you like poetry?  Would you like to publish your (original) poetry in our newsletter.  Please send in your entries to us and we will publish them in the newsletter.  Please send in your poems at [email protected].

Send in questions to Kruts at [email protected] and read wacky and funny replies to them next week in the newsletter.  Dont forget, the funnier the question, the funnier the response.

< code="https://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,29,0" height="60" width="468"> < name="movie" value="/flash/468.swf"> < name="quality" value="high"> < src="flash/468.swf" quality="high" pluginspage="https://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashp" ="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="60" width="468"> </>

Tune into India-Forums: Addiction At Its Best!

With Lots of Love,

IF Development Group
Newsletter Team
https://www.india-forums.com

Radio Corner
Member of the Week
Banner Contest
Puzzles Corner
Click Here to enjoy the puzzles of India-Forums and check the winners of last week puzzle.
Chatpata Corner
Click here to Try Common Eid Dishes at our Aunty's Kitchen Corner
JANTA JANARDAN
Hear what our members had to say about our October 2nd Newsletter from last week:
As expected, another rocking and iformative newsletter.  Its improving every week and we get to see something new everytime.  Thank you so much.   The new puzzles are great fun but I really do miss apple's basket.  Hope its back soon with some more fun filled challenging games. Love,
--Kimi_dost

Editor's Note:
Thanks Kimi_dost,
we hope to bring you something new all the time. Apple's Basket is on a short season break, but we will be back with that coloumn very soon, maybe in a month or so. Meantime, check out the new puzzles and contests. Hope you enjoy them

Heyy guys,
Amazing Newsletter guys! The Ghandhiji was fantablous!! Love the colors=) as well as the entire layout!! Great work all.
--Jenny

Editor's Note:
Dear Jenny,
Thank you for your kind words. The IF Newsletter team appreciates feedback from readers like yourself.

Don't forget to send us your comments and feedback! We would love to tell the world what you thought about our work. Email us at [email protected]
Advertisement
Editors Desk
We love to hear from you and we keep reinventing ourselves, based on your feedback. Please mail us at [email protected] and yes do not forget to share it with your friends and family.

Archived Newsletters | Unsubscribe
Visit us at: India-Forums | India Forums dot IN | eGreeting India Powered by

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smartncute thumbnail
Yippe!! I'm the first one to read this and reply!!! The weekly newsletter is just awesome!!! Gr8 job!!!
Priyank. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thnx a lot for the newsletter, it is simply awesome πŸ‘
WildGloss thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
awshumm newsletterr! superb jobb! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great great job! πŸ‘ loved every single section! 😊 keep it up guys! and my ad also appeared! lols! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
DesiChocolate thumbnail
Great job Newsletter teamπŸ‘

Priya😳
Virgo_Stars thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Its just so cool! I loved this week's newsletter especially the new type of puzzle and the layout. This week the jokes were just the BEST πŸ˜† 😳
Thanks for posting awesome newsletter!
~@$hm@~ thumbnail

Yet a great Newsletter once again!πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

Gr8 job with all the sections.Luved the jokes corner..😳

Naughty_n_nice thumbnail

Omg, Ms.BholiBhali ji! Hats off to you! That's exactly the fun of a joke.... Hit-you-in-the-face sarcasm, and plain illiteracy! πŸ˜†

I loved the MOTW, Radio and Banner contest Banners!!! Keep it up πŸ‘   πŸ‘   πŸ‘

What happened to Krut's ridiculous cracks? πŸ˜†

-Sam 😊