Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashleywin thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
There is one eviction or two?Someone said eviction is on Tuesday and another one on Friday. But Salman clearly said this was the last nomination of this season.
Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Navin Bajaj also is similarly always right... look what happened to him ðŸ˜†
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
urva fans please ignore these posts as they are created to prevent us from voting for her..these astrologers are crap..and bb ne koi theka nahi le rakha hai to prove them right

so

KEEP ON VOTING FOR URVASHI
throughmysenses thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kls600

Oh it was Bejan Daruwalla i think

I don't know abt BB5 but in BB 4 Sanjay Jumani & Bhavik Desai both predicted Shweta Tiwari as an Winner & so did many Forum Members incl yours truly but none of us ever tried to sit with a Tota under some Banyan Tree claiming that we have attended Moksha,now came to rescue Mankind from the kinds of Dolly Bindra & Pillu.😆😆😆
moitry thumbnail

Originally posted by: kls600

Ok, since it seems the channel really wanted to nominate Urvashi, and people are saying she might be eliminated.

However, in today's pre-cap they show Sunjay Jumani saying Urvashi will be a finalist. 😃

So if she gets evicted it will not only show that Big Boss cheated the audience but also that Sunjay Jumani would be shown as a tharki numerologist.

So, to save both reputations they will have to save  Urvashi 😃

I have a feeling there will be only 1 eviction this week.

And there will be a mid week eviction the following week, leaving 5 finalists for Jan 12.

Please feel free to share your views 😃

That being said, please continue to vote for her:

YES PLEASE VOTE FOR HER 😃

SMS  : URV 56882

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
The fly member nominated urv cus they know she is strong contenter.I was surprised when rakesh paul too nominate urv.She told once to rajeev that she knows rakesh very well .I don't believe astro, numero now we all should vote for her and urv. should come in final.i want either urv or nik to win if both wins i will be sooo happy.