lovesia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
waiting
jaldi jaldi update dedo
_GoldenStarz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Updating in Half an hour. Anyone waiting. 
lovesia thumbnail

Originally posted by: chinni10

Updating in Half an hour. Anyone waiting. 

meee like always
update soon
_GoldenStarz_ thumbnail

The following 152 member(s) liked the above post:

mani3897custodian75sheetalvasakabslocksdivyaraghanipriyasreeshruti_raiJaneRochesterashwimaaneethottyangelmkd.70PoorvaArorapayal.gupta177yadavnehaanitachandavar1Sarah08sarah_12varthyadi000--Yashvi--pearl.whiteShadiaKhurramnadia-arshadpreeti555rumana88aqvum13divyeshgeetmerlyleksh-gurtimaniac-queenbee001cutestarzmaanlvsgeetangelic_princesjojo2802MONIJA78swabilovepoofatiya52110Whitepigeonmanaal_2011annuubbhhaaaarthiashmita1993PoonamTLadyArwenmayashrisawant7Dazlingdivyavij10pamilthendral_111karna91arniindia5preet.harmanpreetymaaneetetrikaCherishhnityamanjuahujaManeetTUJANENAcrazy_125Parimishtyahsaaspyarkadhakdhak22pari1689rsusmitashri12richa_kapoorManeetGurtiMGarunsunita_gmsweetsampa39renjini263KoolsmileHanishadeviKasiKasiNeejurashmi.vaish68kingofmed_soniamaanluveresheenadivya22maria_awanamita5Alameluangel_smilymansi.tripathifantesy-eiya-ambeernushankitvcnehakapoor7kiran_ratiuteemAlicia2001anjucoolCutieTejurupzloveuramaheshharshithaaadreamymishti88impoojavermaAIMAMSKMishti13--Fairy--Kriti_roxJeba.Rahman-lakshmi-lehrlovesiaAngel13chavvi16lil.mizz.smexiizohafarheenPrabh.DDiangill123sriradmandy15preethiafreya123--Ratna--Ash1991khwaishfansmallvillenahtani88tushti-kiranNiharika.Nairlove2_somapunam2712honeygrapesdlife19ammu5ritzy09Remya_PillaiTyroGcs-girlzaara2212-padma-tamanna1391maaniqrahinal_maaneetshah10--aarthi--sona-raijanu_2006mitzi11ShalveseemamaryMonaLovesMaandrrose31abinash079spvdPrithviSanyo1,

Oyy oyyy me doing bhangra Highest likes i have ever got. Thank you thank you so much... muaaahh. Love you all for your likes and precious comments.

Updating 😃

_GoldenStarz_ thumbnail
Part 16

https://i.imgur.com/ptZMS.jpg

Merry Christmas to everyone 🤗

The new morning has come which will change everyone's life. All are praying for this day not to come. But time never stops for us, it has to go on. Geet is still angry on maan for sending her away but she didn't afford to miss the chance to be with him. yesterday night when all of them slept, she silently went to maan's room and slept beside him hugging him. Maan knows its geet, but he didn't talk anything again she may get angry on him and leave the room. They both hugged each other, but sleep is very far. Next day early morning pooja came to wake up children.

Time flew very fast. All of them got ready, servants placed the luggage in the car. All of them settled in 2 cars and left to airport. All are very emotional mainly the children. It's the first time in their life they are staying away. Geet hugged pooja not wanting go away from her. After Rano, its pooja who has taken care of geet, she is so much attached to pooja. No one knows that this will come in their life. But because of the security reasons they have to leave their chidren. Even now the guards are following them in different cars.

They reached airport, all of them got down of their cars. Pooja hugged her children tight, she is trying hard to control her tears. If she broke down then her children will be in worst condition. She kissed them, raghu too did the same. They both took blessings from dadi. Vicky hugged maan while maan patted his back telling him to take care of everyone for which Vicky nodded. Maan hugged annie and kissed her forehead. "Annie dear, take care ok. I will come there once in a while" told maan, annie nodded like a good girl. She loves her maan bro very much that she is ready to do whatever he tells. Maan smiled and hugged her again. His baby sister, his princess and their doll is going away from him. Though it is for few years but staying away from loved ones is very tough.

The announcement calling all the passengers has come. All of them bid good bye and going towards to their destination. Geet looked at maan painfully but walked ahead once in a while looking back. Maan want to stop her and hug her tight, but she is angry on him. Geet once again turned back, their painful eyes met, now geet couldn't hold back. She came running back to maan and hugged him tight crying bitterly. Maan hugged her tight. He don't want her to go. He kept on rubbing her back to calm down. Because of the second announcement she had to come out of the hug. She didn't speak anything to maan went running to mohinder. Maan atleast had a satisfaction that geet came to him, he smiled sadly for that.

All of them boarded the flight. Geet sat beside mohinder, placed her head on his shoulder but tears are not at all taking a name of stopping. Mohinder tried hard to calm her down but all went in vain. But a strange glow is there on his face. Here maan, pooja and Raghu left to KM. When they entered KM, its very calm and quiet which is very unusual. It will be always filled with the laughter of annie and geet, and their never ending fights. Maan went to his room and closed the door tight not wanting to talk with anyone. He took the photo and hugged close to his heart.

The same day by afternoon they reached London. Mohinder has already arranged a car, soon they reached their apartment. Dadimaa opened their flat door while mohinder opened his. He took geet inside. He came out to help dadimaa in keeping the luggage inside. "Maa, I ordered food for us. You fresh up and come I will take care of children" told mohinder. Dadi nodded. Mohinder arranged everything for them. Soon he got busy with office work from the next week. Dadi took admission for children in school. Annie started missing her parents and maan bro. But they use to talk on phone almost everyday.

Geet with other is all happy but when she is alone in her room she use to miss maan. She never felt this lonely anytime. And mohinder almost busy the whole day because of his new project. Geet will be almost with dadi, Vicky and annie. Their school too started and they got busy. In india maan too got busy with his studies. He is studying hard for his Medical entrance exam. Days, months passed, geet made lot of friends in her school but Vicky is always her best friend. Now Vicky and geet understood each other very well. Before maan used to take care of geet but now geet became more matured. She will not argue for anything.

She don't know why she will maan all the day but when he calls her she wont talk. She will give him silent treatment. She is not angry on maan now, but still she wont talk. They both are used to this silent talk, their heart craves to see each other, to talk, to fight.

Its been 3 years now geet in London and maan in india. Maan got MBBS seat in one of the best college in delhi. Geet and Vicky are in 10th class. Their life is happy going. Weekends, movies, outing and all. Annie is in 3rd class. Her maan bro is not there to scold her to do any mischief, she became more naughty. Pooja and raghu once in a year use to visit London. But maan because of his studies had no time to visit London. He sends lots of gifts to everyone.

Maan, adi and yash became best buddies as time passed. He is the hot hunk in the college, every girl dies to get a glimpse of him. He least cares anyone, his heart and soul always revolving around geet. As time passed the Love for geet too became strong. He will be always dreaming about him. in his medical college a girl named Aparna became best friend of maan. She is the only girl which maan liked. All of them are behind his name and fame but she is only girl who didn't care of them. She is a simple middle class girl, her dream is to do medicine and become a successful doctor.

Maan, adi, yash and aparna are one gang. Maan's one and only enemy is also same college but he is a architecture student. Maan never cared of him because geet is not there with him to fight. Some times he use to smile remembering geet.

Its one of the same day where maan is lost in geet's thoughts and smiling like a mad. Adi called him but he didn't respond. Adi gave a smile to yash and aparna. "Adi look Geet is here" shouted aparna. Instantly maan came out of his dream land and glared at aparna. He knows its on their idiotic prank taking geet's name. Aparna smiled sheepishly at maan, while other 2 burst out into fits of laughter seeing maan's crazy love for geet.

"Yaar MK, how many times I asked you to show geet's photo. Please yaar once show me" requested aparna. Always maan says he wont show. But for the first time he told "I don't have yaar" told maan. "Don't tell me that you didn't see her once after she left London" asked aparna unbelievably. Maan smiled and told "No I didn't see, I didn't talk to her also. She will message me her details and her marks. She will message me when she topped in her school, about her friends and all" told maan. "How do you recognize her then?" asked aparna curiously. "My heart will say that she is my geet" told maan and smiled at them. "MK, geet is very lucky to have you in her life at the same time she is stubborn too" told aparna. "I am very lucky to have geet in my life. Yes she shows her stubbornness only to me. She loves to irritate me and fight with me" told maan. His friends smiled at him. later they became busy in their studies.

Geet's friends are Armaan, Abay, priya and last but not least our Vicky. They are one of the most naughty gang in their school. She is enjoying her life to the fullest. But she is missing mohinder, he will always busy with office work. There is some change in mohinder after coming to London which geet is not liking but she shrugged it off. Maan and geet didn't see each other after geet came to London.

Precap: Twist'  

"Please maa, I know nothing will happen to my geet. She is safe" told maan not able to believe what pooja said.

"We failed maan, we failed to save our geet. I failed to keep up my promise" cried pooja.

The main story starts now... so wait for the next update for the main Twist and the main villain in the Story 😉😛😡

If you like to read my work then add 'chinni10' to your buddy list.

Ok friends, here is part 16. How is it?? 😕

Come on jaldi jaldi give me likes and long comments. ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜Š

Love

Chinni.

Edited by chinni10 - 11 years ago
lovesia thumbnail
~~edited~~

nice update
so geet left for london
nd now maaneet r missing each other