Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Awsome update. 😊
Pls continue soon. 😆
Thanks for the pm. 😳
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
doesnt matter.. MG or RM... I get to read ur updates..
mrs.msk2 thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hye guys!!!

Thanks so much! 

will try to update today!😳
mariya354 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wonderful update dear..
cant wait to read moree...
mariya354 thumbnail
yipiee u will update today..cant wait to readd...
mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
                     Chapter 5

"Biwi, do you know the difference between you and me?" (She looks at him as he smirks at her shaking her head no. Both were having quiet dinner cooked by Madhu of course) "I know how to give command and you know how to follow the command"

"You know what I see? The difference between us? You are a monster, heartless and cold hearted person"

"Wow biwi. I never knew I have so many characteristics. I like them. But you forgot one thing." (He sits up straight holding her arms tightly) "I am a monster, heartless and cold hearted person WITH good looks. One of a kind."

"you make me sick" (She tried to get away from his hold.)

"nuh uhh biwi. Remember my oil incident? Time to pay back"

"What do you want me to do since you are good at commanding" (She says while mocking him)

"Attitude! I like it! So how about you move to this room. After all we are husband and wife. Nothing is worse of a punishment than you having to see my face day and night"

"No ways. I don't consider this marriage. I will never move here"

"Okay. Fine. Than kiss me on the lips" (He looks at her lips letting her know how serious he is. He leans in closer when Madhu made no movement. She tried to move back but he held her in place nodding his head no. He was less than an inch away from her lips when she yells)

"okay. Fine. I will uhh move here"

"good." (he lets go of her) "anyway, I had no intention to kiss you."

"you couldn't even if you wanted to"

"Is that a challenge biwi?"

"Think what you will." (She gets up to go)

Rk looks at his biwi smirking "One day I will fulfill your challenge; now that I got you to move in my room" He laughs to himself as he eats enjoying his victory.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Madhu threw her clothes in the suitcases angry at RK and her life. Everything was done. She was trapped her with that monster. She couldn't go home nor leave here or else he would. She closes her eyes trying to remember her happy childhood with her family but everything became so fuzzy. All she remembers is the dreadful night when they had met. Where everything became worse day by day until he got what he wanted. Revenge.

Madhu ran on the road as fast as she could to her destination. She kept looking at the watch. No. I can't be late or I am dead. I will go as a human but god knows what I will come out as. I won't be spared since today is a big day. She looks at her watch. Oh god only 10 minutes left  until it begins. Babaji please help. 

Mahdu stops and closes her eyes to pray not knowing where she was standing. She heard a screech sound of a car disturbing her prayers. She opens her eyes in anger to yell at whoever dared to disturb her private sessions with her Babaji.

"oye move from the road" She looks around hitting herself before starting her jog again toward's her destination. Five minutes left. She runs and runs until she was about to collide with another but thankfully she was able to escape without looking at the driver. 

She smiles when she reached her destination. Her college. She runs inside where one person awaited her. Her sister. Madhu holds her ears as she approaches her making sure to give her puppy dog eyes.

"where were you?"

"Sorry you know I had to take care of mom at home and than couldn't find Rikshaw so I ran here. look at my face its all sweaty" (she bats her eye lashes innocently)

"okay okay. I know your tricks by now. Anyway, lets get ready for the function before the show begins. You know who our special guest is?"

"didu its not the time to discuss this. Now, lets go get ready"

Madhu looks at her sister who was standing next to her waiting for the curtains to rise. Madhu does her chant one last time before the show began. Both smile looking at each other. Its show time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"biwi are you done with packing?" (he barges in the room and saw her sitting on the bed with clothes scattered everywhere.) "What is this? Still not done?"

Madhu looks at him with anger. "What do you expect me to hurry up. I am not in a hurry to move to your room."

"its okay but I am." (He picks her up in his arms.)

"Let me go..." (She starts hitting him on his back and kicking her legs in the air like a little baby)

"Careful biwi with all the kicking your sari pleats will come loose and me being a gentleman will have no choice but to help you"

Madhu stops kicking when she realizes what he said. She stops kicking and just let him carry her in the room. He smirks. RK closes the door with his feet as he drops her on the bed. Madhu goes back holding her knees looking at him with fear. 

"Don't worry biwi. RK is not that bad to do anything to you without your permission" (she sighs in relief as he was turning away) "but I will do one thing though" 

He pulls her before she could react and kissed her on the lips. Madhu eyes popped open as RK forcefully kissed her. His hands slowly moves to her waist pulling her even closer. Madhu tried to hit him but the space constriction didn't allow her to do so.

RK lets go of her when he was out of breath and wipes his lips.

"don't challenge me again. I do what I say."

That's it for this year! 
sarita23 thumbnail
res
wow me first dear..
its amazing <3 luvd it !
do continue sooonnn...Edited by sarita23 - 11 years ago
well loved it. I think the girl who has crush on RK is madhu lol. And it is such a short update and we have to wait for 2013. Atleast give long updates for such long waiting