Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mulan08 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Its funny saying that ranking does not matter. Of course it matters and that is why so many posts and views and finally as we see ranking is up!

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What?  We commented because you posted.
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mulan08

Its funny saying that ranking does not matter. Of course it matters and that is why so many posts and views and finally as we see ranking is up!

W*F? How does that even make sense? People commented on your topic because they wanted to reply. It has nothing to do with wanting the rankings to go up. Furthermore, replying to ONE topic will make the ranking increase? Are you friggin' kidding me? Geez. 

And as far as I see, there are only posts when people feel like making topics. I don't see anyone taking an effort to create random posts or topics. ðŸ¥±ðŸ¥±ðŸ¥±
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ohhh, making posts.  LOL.

Anyone who's seen me in other forums knows that I make topics when I'm enjoying a show. (Hell, I also do it occasionally when I am not enjoying a show.)  Sometimes I catch up a week or two, and then make topics.  Sometimes I make topics about an episode that's a week or two weeks old, if I have a point to make that others hadn't brought up.

But apparently topics made these days are just because we care about the rankings. Hahaha. Again, I don't see us make random topics spamming topics or topics solely to bring up rank. ðŸ¥±ðŸ¥±ðŸ¥±

And LOLLOL, if I cared for the rankings, I wouldn't be regularly posting or 'liking' in the forum of another show I've come to absolutely despise. ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥±
Edited by likarsh - 11 years ago
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mulan08

IF is online channel and Show TRPs are not based on how HOT the forum is on IF.
Making topics, well that depends on individual interest..not all topics are made by fanatics..some ppl post for the show itself, some ppl post to praise the work it has nothing to do with GREED to make this forum ranking high! I think as far as i know most of us don't post/create topics to make the ranking high, it solely based on individual likes.

Show runs based on TRPs and TRPs are gained by indian viewers who view the show on TV not on IF rankings or IF fan base! Most (85-90%) of this forum has viewers outside india..so basically we are not contributing to RUN/SHUT the show in anyways!

& & It's not Funny! It's Interesting i think that is the word ur looking for!
Aya. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Mulan

I am actually VERY happy that less topics are being made here.

Back then, it was just too much spamming !!!! ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜†

Thank the Lord this forum has calmed down a bit. 

Back then, both fan groups were like, "dishum dishum" to each other !! ðŸ¤£
Edited by Aya. - 11 years ago
CrazyForAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
who cares about ther ranking...
A forum ranking is nothing for a show...
The story line is importent.. And SB is back on track. I m happy with it. N enjoying the show...