KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
So when I saw the SBS video after I had made yesterday's topic, I figured--okay so the tape will be destroyed somehow and Viraj will somehow try some pretend romance, which Ananya will go along with. 

But then it didn't fit. 1) It was too soon. 2) Ananya was smiling too much and too happy in that SBS video.  But then I figured, let's see. Maybe it will be shown on Wednesday, and the court drama will quickly end in the first half of Tuesday's episode.  And plus, the SBS cut wouldn't be the show's cut.  And I can believe Viraj is egoistic enough to believe he could charm Ananya so quickly.

However, then came today's episode.  And how it played out.  Gotta say, these CVS make things interesting and unpredictable.  And they have your attention throughout the full episode. 

Awesome, this show is right now.  Just awesome.
Edited by likarsh - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabrina.a thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
True that SBS segment of yesterday made me confused too. I think SB tea wants to keep surprise all things.
ashuz thumbnail
yesterday when i saw sbs segment , i thought what's going on? this cant be dream & cant be real. now everything is clear😊
sabrina.a thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
But they look great together in the dance sequence. Even though they didn't show that in the episode.