sanjana_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
loved it!!
plz continue and pm me the next part😃
--Ayesha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice1,continue soon n 1 thing as its ur writting the story thn it must hav been gr8 as we all hav experienced the previous 1
sushmakryan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Nice concept continue soon and pm me

jenna_p thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Good concept😊
Continue soon...
..Amrita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
vry nice concept plz continue soon
ashna1406 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
every stuff u write is always awesome yr!
so go on wid any concept u want..everyone will read them coz u r an amazing writer :)
sweetdollashita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb start...glad that you are writing a new story on virika...
you are an awesome writer...
continue soon dear...
aa_mnhs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really like it. Continue, and dont forget to pm me ;)
Love
Sarah
Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
chapter 1

Viren and Jeevika have been together for almost three years now. They first met at UCLA during their last year of college. They both fell in love with each other at the first sight. This was both of their's first relationship; they were both the shy types but for some reason they had an instant connection the day their eyes met. Viren was currently finishing up his second year of law school at UCLA and Jeevika was in her second year of medical school. Both of them were so busy with their careers and never had enough time to spend with each other. The second year was the most difficult in both law and medical school. It was Viren and Jeevika's third anniversary and Viren planned on taking her out for a dinner.

viren - "Jeevika, where are you? Remember I made a reservation at 7:30?"

jeevika - "Yeah, I'm just going home to change. I'll be there in 20 minutes"

viren - "Okay, I'm waiting love"

jeevika - "Happy Anniversary Babez"

viren - "Happy Anniversary to you too! See you soon, love you"

They both cut the phone call. Jeevika was looking through her closet and couldn't find anything to wear. She always wore sweats and tshirts to class and never dressed up. 

jeevika - "what do I wear, ughhh?" she thought to herself. 

Jeevika went to the bathroom to go wash her face and freshen up. She noticed a box in the bathroom. She unwrapped the gift, and opened the box. It was a beautiful mini black dress. There was a card inside saying "Love you and can't wait to see you wearing this." Jeevika just smiled to herself. She quickly got ready, put make up on, and curled her hair as fast as she could. She knew Viren loved it like that. Jeevika picked a pair of shoes out and ran outside to her car. She ran so fast to the car, that she tripped and sprained her ankle.

"OUCHHH" - jeevika screamed and cried in pain

Jeevika quickly called Viren up.

jeevika - "Viren can you please come get me, I fell down and I can't move, I think my leg broke. Please come" - she was crying and telling him. 

viren - "Jeevika, don't worry I'll be right there" 

Viren quickly left the restaurant and went straight to Jeevika's apartment. He saw her crying and trying to get up from near her car. He picked her up and put her in his car. 

jeevika - "Viren drive faster, this is hurting soo much"

viren - "Jeevs, we'll be there in 5 minutes." he said holding her hand.

Viren got to the hospital and carried Jeevika inside. Luckily one of Jeevika's professor saw her in Viren's arms. They quickly took her inside to get some x-rays done. She was in tremendous amount of pain. She was holding Viren's hand the whole time. 

doctor - "So it seems like Jeevika broke her foot. We'll put the cast on in a few minutes. I'll give you some medicines, that will help ease the pain for tonight"

viren - "Okay doctor, thank you" he said looking at Jeevika who was holding onto him even tighter now. 

Soon the doctor came in and started putting the cast on. He finished after a little while and gave Viren the prescription. Viren helped Jeevika sit in the wheelchair and then rolled her out to his car. 

viren - "You hungry?"

jeevika - "I'm sorry, I ruined the one night we got after such a long time"

viren - "Its okay babez, okay tell me now what do you want to eat?"

jeevika - "Whatever you want, I'm really sorry Viren"

viren - "Jeevs once more you say sorry and I won't talk to you, get it?"

Jeevika just slightly nodded. Viren pulled up in some plaza and went inside some place to go get food. He came back in

jeevika - "smells good, what did you get?"

viren - "Your favorite, chinese"

Jeevika smiled back at Viren and kissed him on his cheek. Viren drove back to his place. 

jeevika - Viren, why don't we just go back to my house, others you're going to have to drop me home again. Or actually I can call my friend to pick me up. Anyways I wasted so much of your time tonight"

viren - "You're crazy if you think that I will let you go away from my sight. You're sleeping at my place tonight."

jeevika - "But Viren, don't you have to attend some seminar tomorrow morning?"

viren - "Yeah, how did you know?"

jeevika - "Cause I'm your girlfriend"

viren - "It's okay, its at 7 in the morning, and by the time you get up I'll be back"

jeevika - "But viren my stuff?"

viren - "Jeevs first of all you have extra sets of clothes at my house. And tomorrow when I come back from the seminar I'll go and pick up your books. happy?"

jeevika - "Thank You"

They soon reached Viren's apartment and he helped her out the car. Jeevika was holding the food, and Viren picked her up. They soon were outside the door and Viren put Jeevika down who was leaning on her boyfriend. He opened the door to his apartment and they both entered. 

jeevika - "Can you give me my night suit, I want to change first?"

viren - "Okay, lets go inside"

Viren took her inside his bedroom and got her clothes out from his closet. 

viren - "I'll go set the food out, you need help changing?"

jeevika - "You're funny. No it's okay i'll manage"

Viren smiled and walked out the room closing the door. He went to set up the table and set the food out for her. 

viren - "Jeevika you okay? you need help?"

jeevika - "Yeah"

Jeevika started walking outside with great difficulty. She almost fell and Viren caught her at the right time picking her up and placing her in the chair right next to his. They both ate their dinner enjoying each others company. 

viren - "I can't believe we're almost done with our second year"

jeevika - "I know, you're going to get more free next year and I'll be more busy with clinicals. I hate it that we don't already get enough time to spend, and now its going to be worst next year"

viren - "So i have a solution to that?"

jeevika - "And that is what?"

Viren handed Jeevika a small box. Jeevika took it and opened it and didn't quite understand what this gift meant. 

INDEX ON THE FIRST PAGE!!! PLEASE TELL ME HOW YOU LIKE IT, I STARTED THIS STORY LIKE NOT EVEN A DAY AFTER ENDING MY FIRST ONE SO PLEASE COMMENT AND LIKE <3 AND PM ME IF YOU'RE NOT ALREADY ON MY LIST AND YOU WANT ME TO INFORM YOU WHEN I UPDATE NEXT. THANKSSS

Edited by Kays94 - 11 years ago
sweetdollashita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very nicely written...👏
continue soon..