Drashtirocks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
The jodi of rishabala/rajbala has ended and along with that, the journey of some more special characters as well... instead of mourning... we should remember the good things...

CHARACTERS:

Starting from the initial characters like Balraj, Badi Chowdhrayin, Daimaa to nows Madhubala, RK, Bittuji, Deepali and the rest.
I'm sure that all of you would admit that even before our fav stars like Drashti Dhami and Vivian Dsena entered the show Balraj, Chowdhrain, Daimaa gripped us to the show with their mindblowing performances... the arrogant Balraaj... the calculative Chowdhrain... and motherly Daimaa managed to impress one and all... and now the performances of our fav lead pair is obviously amazing...Sultan provided a perfect indregient to the already available masala movie characters... i hate to admit but even deepali is playing the role of the vamp quite nicely... yet not being tread of the mill...i liked bittuji as a faithful right hand of RK and loved him all the more as as Madhu's crime in partner😉

In all the show had a great cast and we all hoped that the new entrants and new tracks would fit in this pool of talent and live up to the expectations and the benchmark set by the previous actors but unfortunately it did not yield positive results... but nevertheless it was a job well done..

DIALOGUES:

The dialogue writer surely did a great job...ealier Balraaj's dialogues were appreciated and then we have completely fell flat  over RK's dialogues...they are super sarcastic and funny The attitude of the dialogues and the way he delievers make worth to watch. I doubt any other actor can say that dialogues.👏. While Balraaj's were intense and cunning... even Deepali's dialogues have become quite amusing now... even bittuji capable of killer dialogues especially his conversations with sikki or deepali... 

TWISTS:

Be it bringing back the Balraaj Chowdhary, the revenge of RK... madhu entering the galmour world...the double role... the leap... and many more (these tracks were really good... even though not executed well) the CV's have always tried to kept the show gripping...

PS: thts awl for now... will write more soon...do share your views... i m gonna add chemistry and drashti's nd vivians acting skills later... ...share your views regarding these...

Edited by drashtirocks1 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
definately mb has good star cast and dialouge writer .i like baluji but that shortlived character due to trps,
abhaylovepia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
it will be rock hope know we understand why cvs start sas bahu and bhabhi susar and bhanoi sazish type story between them because many people like this includes sasu ma and old ladies of house like these type of stories. we lost many awards today it means our choice never matter.
no body bash cvs more they are doing good job if they don't use these tracks kc, diwali, and other i think we have no strength to make show up or take this show on upper of trp charts or show won every thing which we want.
sorry don't know what is writing not happy from color golden petal award.
Drashtirocks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tabby999

definately mb has good star cast and dialouge writer .i like baluji but that shortlived character due to trps,

yeah even i really liked balraaj's character and i really hope it returns... i mean if the cv's do not leave loopholes than as soon as madhubala climbs the ladder of success... balraaj downfall and revenge would definately be shown... me eagerly waiting for that track...i obviously love rishbala and their sweet moments but now its become a bit dragging and then the show somewhere would lose on its core story which was supposed to be madhu's forced journey to the stardom of bollywood... still remember the promos...
Edited by drashtirocks1 - 11 years ago
Drashtirocks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhaylovepia

it will be rock hope know we understand why cvs start sas bahu and bhabhi susar and bhanoi sazish type story between them because many people like this includes sasu ma and old ladies of house like these type of stories. we lost many awards today it means our choice never matter.

no body bash cvs more they are doing good job if they don't use these tracks kc, diwali, and other i think we have no strength to make show up or take this show on upper of trp charts or show won every thing which we want.
sorry don't know what is writing not happy from color golden petal award.

hey i understand your frustration and complaint...

we can't ignore the fact that the major part of telly serial viewrs are the household ladies who always like a high dose of drama (saas bahu n saazish type in ur language😉) so yeah every show does this to attract viewrs but a agree that somewhere the real essence of this show which was madhu's forced entry to the stardom industry is getting lost... hopefully cv's will catch up on it soon...
Edited by drashtirocks1 - 11 years ago
Drashtirocks1 thumbnail
nobody interseted in reading my views and sharing their opinions... i'm dissapointed...
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Very Nice Post

Madhubala Serial is Awesome.

Radhaji is very crucial to the serial. It is important for everyone to know that RK has inner repsect for his mother. RK wants his mother's presence in his life. So RK tolerates Bhatias.

We have seen Radhaji bonding well with Madhu and later was angry on her and distanced herself from Madhu.

Now again after this KC ritual relationship between radhaji and madhu will improve.

We will also see RK confessing his feelings to madhu.

So we will have awesome episodes regularly in the serial.

-SmexyGhost- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree.MB's star cast r amazing.They all r doing their job perfectly. I luv B (ballu) & B (bittu) Character.Eagerly w8ing fr Ballu's entry bt i guess it will take some tym. As u said not 2 discuss about Rishbala now so i don't comment on them.Looking forward 2 ur view's on Rishbala jodi. 
Drashtirocks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAnonymous

Very Nice Post

Madhubala Serial is Awesome.

Radhaji is very crucial to the serial. It is important for everyone to know that RK has inner repsect for his mother. RK wants his mother's presence in his life. So RK tolerates Bhatias.

We have seen Radhaji bonding well with Madhu and later was angry on her and distanced herself from Madhu.

Now again after this KC ritual relationship between radhaji and madhu will improve.

We will also see RK confessing his feelings to madhu.

So we will have awesome episodes regularly in the serial.

yeah the supporting cast in this show is absolutely wonderful and are playing their role to perfection... taking veteran actors has definately upped the show...

and you are absolutely right regarding radhaji... inspite of showing outer hatred... radhaji is the only reason he is tolerating the bhatias... he respects her enough so that she is living in his house with the bhatia company... and the day he was eating from madhu's hand, showed that he really missed his mother... her affection and love...

i'm hoping the realtion between radhaji and madhu improves soon... afterall there is absolutely no fault of madhu's...
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Great post... I rather have such peaceful posts in forum then the mocking wala posts...

Anws i always wanted to add that the Music Department of this show  are doing their part brilliantly.. After direction and dialogue writer, i think music director should also be given credit... esp the bgm humming new tone for rishbala now... Its truly amazing... So hats off!! And of course I have nothing against the star cast... They are perfect foil to production team...