Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

isss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
update sooon...these FF's are the only thing dat keeps us going...
miss IPK sooo muchh😭
newmoon2011 thumbnail
Eagerly waiting for the next part
Plz update soon

Sacred Sin

Copyright Aniee.H

My FB Group

Part 30

thank u so much gals for ur comments and likes.. I hope u all are fine..luv u all

He leaned closer, their faces drawing near and he could feel the heat of her breath mingling with his. He closed his eyes against the memory of a thousand other kisses and touched his lips to hers.

She closed her eyes in anticipation when she felt him lowering on her. He was still in fight with himself when he stopped in the mid.

No, I should not do this.He tried to reason with himself.

I love her and maybe she is also feeling something but I should not be physical with her until she realizes what it really means and she desire for it as much as I do.

She opened her eyes feeling utterly disappointed. The distance between their lips was almost minimal but it seemed to be unbearable. She wanted him to kiss her. But his hesitance was something she was not ready to face.

He was still trying to convince himself when he felt her cold shivering finger on his lips. He groaned as it was becoming more uncountable after her small initiative. Before he could withdraw himself she brushed a kiss across the rough stubble of his jaw.

"Khushi, Please understand we can't do this now." His voice lacked his usual authority but she failed to hear his words because she was totally lost in him.

She clutched his shoulder tightly as she moved her lips towards his lips. She brushed his lips lightly with hers and stopped as she was not sure how to proceed. But her small step was more than enough to flare the fire of desire within him.

He couldn't resist her demand. It was impossible to resist when he knew she is also yearning for it.

I will never surrender
I will never surrender to my heart

The desires u awake and the sins I commit
The lust that I desire and the love that I hide
Is nothing but an illusion of time

Your my enemy and an enemy is not the one I can love
But then you are the only enemy that can make me loose a battle happily

No I will never surrender to my heart
But then I will surrender to you because I am your slave in love and your innocent eyes are the master of my soul

(By ayushi)

He pressed her against him as his hands caressed her back. He slightly rubbed his lips against hers. He didn't initiate the proper kiss, just kept on brushing his lips on her lightly.  He held her more tightly to control himself.

"Arnav, please." She wriggled under him, asking for more. Her voice broke his trance and he stopped and before he could withdraw himself he felt her taking an initiative, the one initiative for which he has been dying since so long.

She pressed her lips against his and held his nape pulling him towards her. He groaned against her lips as he took her lips in his and she opened her mouth for him allowing him to deepen the kiss.

She knew she loved him and she knew she wanted him. Till now she was afraid to respond because she was not sure what those feelings exactly were and she also didn't know how to respond.

But today she wanted to kiss him back just like he kissed her. She followed his lead and started to respond him.

He closed his eyes in satisfaction as he felt that he has got the biggest treasure in this world. Only he knew how badly he wanted her to respond and each time he wished for her single response. This kiss was different from their previous one. It felt complete because both of them were fully aware of their feelings for each other.

Their tongues dance together as they explored hidden truth of each other. He circled her tongue with the tip of his and she echoed back with equal passion. He sucked her lower lip and she repeated his action.

Her one response made him feel complete and also made him realize how much she loved him.

The sensation was driving their emotions and he became little wild for her. He left her lips and trailed kisses all over her mouth then he made his way downward to her neck as he planted numerous kisses while moving further down.

He pressed his lips on crook of her neck as his hands opened the dori of her dress.

"Arnav," She moaned and lifted herself a little to hug him. He took deep breath to control himself and tied her dori.

They both laid there hugging each other.

"Arnav, will you leave me?" She was scared now.

"No," He snapped back instantly and then lowered his forehead to touch her forehead.

"I would never leave you, never. But you are free to leave me when you want. I won't bind you in any relation." He told her lovingly because he knew that he would be there for her always. If she asked him not to show his face again, even then he won't be able to restrain himself from being near her. Though then he won't make her aware of his presence in her life.

"Why would I want you to leave me? I love you and I can't stay away from you." She told him with determination filled voice and he smiled because he knew that she didn't know the truth and maybe she won't accept him once she know that he is the one behind the destruction of Suraj Gupta.

"Time and fate, they are the biggest players. Today you are claiming this but even you won't realize when time will make you say those words because it would not be our fault but only our fate to be blamed for." He told her and she stared at him not understanding any of his word.

Oh Khushi. How can I tell you that I have to avenge your dad and you would always hate me for that?

I can't even tell it because if I told you now, may be you won't stay with me, and I can't let you do that until I am sure that your life is safe from those goons.

Alas, our love has not one hindrance in its way but it has to cross so many hurdles that I fear you are too innocent to bear.He patted her back and hugged her.

"Arnav, Do you love me?" She asked him

"Khushi, you just sleep now we would talk about it some other time."

"But,"

"You love me?" He asked.

She nodded her head in yes

"Then just sleep." He took her in his arms and she closed her eyes.

He pulled the covers over her and then got up from the bed. He went to the furthest dark corner of the room and sat on the wooden floor resting his back against the wall.

Plz do hit like button if you like and do COMMENT..

To receive pmz add anshraaniee in your buddylist or pm will, i will add u..

Edited by anshra - 11 years ago
reserved

awesome update but felt it was too shortEdited by IPKKNDkaur92 - 11 years ago
bluetaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That was beautiful. He still holding on to reason.
wildandsweet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow
what an update
he loves her but is unable to tell her about himself
what will she think of her father  and him after she hears the truth
sree_dey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
☺️it was hawt nd sweet 😳 Loved it ...arnav s sucha darlin...nd khushi s so innocnt...osum..
ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
superb...so khushi taking the initiative to start the kiss and responded too to his kiss...awesum...continue soon...
laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
interesting update.
loved it.
ak_maggi thumbnail
It ended too soon😕

But wait did she kiss him? responded for first time??? I am dead!!
i ve been askin for this like forever yaar...
Thank you sooo much🤗 
I am doin a happy dance

Arnav she may be innocent but not weak wen it s about u... she wil fight wid anything for u... wait n watch❤️
n Khushi buck up Lady...