Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shabnam22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
nice update...geet ne poison kha liya aisa lag rha he...
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

PART 18

Their Grandmothers tightly embraced Angels. None of their blinked their eyes since they were here.. Hospital where Geet, was inside while they were helpless. Maan had not said a word but was just staring at the close door. Vicky stood next to him but there was no movement from Maan. Vicky knew tat he was all broken when he had seen Geet almost lifeless by the time they reached the hospital and here now there was no word from the doctors. While Annie stood away from everyone  still fearing Brij. She wanted to go and hug her Maan Bhai but she feared her so-called husband.

It was passed 4 hours tat they have been in the hospital and each second was making it difficult for them to think positively. Dhruv and Dia were now totally worn out and finally reached for their Dadda  bringing him out of his dead state. Maan looked down to see his angels standing near him while their eyes were filled with pain and fear for losing their Mumma. Maan looked at them when he felt more helpless tat every time he failed to keep their Mumma safe. He kept looking into those doe shaped and brown eyes when he felt a tug on his hand and saw him being pulled by his two angels. Everyone kept their eyes on two while Maan just followed them. But Maan was more shocked when he realized tat his two angels brought him to the small temple in the hospital. He looked at them and smiled slowly realizing tat they were just the replica of Geet.

Dhruv: Dadda.. Mumma says.. tat babaji… listens to angels na.. me and dia angel na Dadda.. so tell Babaji na.. tat.. angels needs Mumma..

Dia: Yesh Dadda… I will say to babaji. Tat Dia will be good girl.. and Dia , bhaiya needs.. Mumma na… Dadda needs Mumma.. na.. say na Dadda.. babaji.. will listen na…

Dhruv: Say na Dadda.. babaji will give Mumma back na… Mumma..

Maan cried seeing them and instantly bend down on his knees hugging his angels to his heart. He cried with them but he need to make sure tat they were free from this fear.

Maan: Mumma says na.. Babaji listens to angels.. so let Mumma's angels pray.. and I know Babaji will give angels their Mumma back.. will pray na Angels..

Dhruv and Dia smiled hearing it and all three closed their eyes praying for the person who was fighting life but her real life were crying and praying for her outside. They did not know for how long their stood praying for her.. their Geet.. but they opened their eyes when Vicky came and softly placed his one hand on Maan's shoulder. The way he touched his shoulder Maan knew tat his angel's prayers were answered. He did not want any confirmation and praying for the last time thanking the babaji he scooped his angels into his arms and ran to their Geet who would finally calm their racing heart.

Maan and Angels entered the room that was dull and surrounded with machines while Geet lay in between them. Maan held his angels close as they reached near her and sighed seeing her taking normal breadths. Maan slowly placed Dhruv on bed next to Geet and he himself sat with Dia on his lap. They did not say a word but their eyes spoke volumes. Their eyes had tat smile that was missing seeing her dying each second. The smile that was her life. Dhruv softly raised his hand, touched her face tracing his soft little fingers on her when Dia chuckled seeing, and said.

Dia: Dhruv.. Bhaiya… you will tickle Mumma..see Mumma sleeping like baby na..

Maan smiled hearing his daughter while Dhruv instantly backed off his hand.

Dia: Dadda.. can I touch Mumma..

Dhruv gave her a glare and complained Maan.

Dhruv: No Dadda.. see Princess said.. tat I will tickle Mumma.. now how can she touched.. Mumma.. Mumma sleeping na..

Dia pouted and in return gave a bigger glare to Dhruv like Maan does which made Maan to smile more.

Dhruv: aaale.. See Princess Dadda smiling.. see..

Dia: I know.. my Dadda.. smiling look good..

Maan: But Mumma says.. Dadda looks cute little baby when Dadda smiles..

Dia: ewww.. baby.. but Dadda big na.. Mumma mad. Really Dadda .. Mumma mad.. she her she is smiling in sleep.

Dhruv: Dia.. my Mumma not mad.. she is tired na… so she is sleeping..

Dia: no Mumma mad… Mumma said Dadda baby.. see.. is Dadda baby…Dadda is so big na…hain na Dadda… Dadda big na..

Maan: Haan le mera bacha.. dada big.. and Mumma really mad.. she na very bad.. and Dadda very angry on Mumma…

Dhruv: Dadda angry on Mumma.. why.. Dadda did Mumma.. do wrong…

Geet: Haan Dhruv.. Mumma.. did wrong…

Maan and Angels saw Geet smiling to them. Geet had longed back gained her consciousness and was busying listening to the sweet little fight between her angels but the moment her eyes saw Maan she knew tat he was much angry on her. She waited to hear something from him but she only heard tat he was angry on him. Dhruv and Dia smiled and instantly jumped on Dia but took care tat they did not hurt her. Geet engulfed her two angels into her and cried remembering the pain tat Yash had given them. She cried hugging them closer while Maan did not even try to soothe her. her hold started to increase on them when Dia said.

Dia: Mumma.. you will hurt yourself.. and see Dia…

Geet instantly loosened her hold on her angels but kept the close kissing their whole face wetting them with her wet kisses.

Dhruv: Mumma.. why crying… see Dadda and chachu saved us na.. see.. me and princess all fine..

Geet: hmm… I know..dadda would save us.. dada loves us na..

Maan: Really Geet.. did you think tat…

Geet looked at Maan and she could see the pain for wat she did. She knew tat somewhere she was scared but was she really wrong taking tat step.

Geet: Maan…

Maan: Take rest Geet. just rest… it was a tiring day for us.. Angels.. lets go.. Mumma needs to rest..

Geet: But I need you three Maan.. I need you..

Maan: You don't need me geet.. the way you thought tat I don't need you..

Geet: Please.. meri baath..

Maan: Its ok Geet.. I know I always failed to understand you.. and I don't hold anything against you.. Dhruv.. Dia let Mumma sleep now.. lets go back.. you need to take rest too..

Dia: Parl Dadda… Dia.. want to sleep here.. near Mumma…please..

Dhruv: Please na dada.. Mumma sleeping..

Maan: Dhruv.. out right now…do u get Dia.. Mumma needs rest.. come lets go..

Angels started to cry hugging Geet and giving Maan a accusing look.  He left without even giving them another look. Geet looked at his retreating figure, she wanted to stop him but she knew he needed time. She knew tat he did know why she did tat but she wanted to share wat she felt when she realized wat would happen. She hugged and soothed her angels making them sleep on both the sides while she too slowly drifted to sleep.

Maan sat there besides the bed watching his three angels sleeping peacefully holding each other as if, if they leave each other even in sleep they will loose. He smiled seeing them smiling even in sleep but the moment his mind had the flashes of Geet with blood all over his eyes moistened feeling the pain he went through tat moment. He slowly bend down placing kisses on Dhruv, Dia and slowly lingered his lips on his Jaan's forehead trying to feel her. He felt her gaze on him and tried to move away when he felt her hands around him holding and pulling closer tat his lips were slightly touching hers. She smiled but he tried to get out of her hold. She tightens her hold while Maan holds her hand to unwrap them.

Geet: when you know tat you cant win why do you try Mr. Khuranna.. hmm

Maan: I know tat I always loose with you but now its other way Geet.

She felt bad seeing him say tat. he always liked to loose in front of her for her but today his words pricked her heart and silent tears made their way. Maan wanted to hold her and kiss her but he was angry and he wanted to tell her tat he was all tired with her acts. He wanted her to know wat she meant for him.

Geet: m sorry.. please…

Maan: angels need to eat Geet. they have been starving since long.

Geet wipe her tears and slowly unwrapped her hands. Maan slowly woke the angels and took them to the washroom making them fresh. He carried them back and made them to sit on the bed knowing tat they would not leave Geet even for a second. He unwrapped the food that was sent by his mother and slowly fed the angels and Geet one by one. Geet took a piece of chappati and held close to his mouth and fed him as she knew tat he to was starving.

Dhruv: Mumma.. can we go home now.. see na.. I don't like this place.. it scares me..

Dia: Haan Mumma.. Dadda says.. tat hospital is not good.. so we should be always good.. so.. tat.. doctor.. uncle does not keep us here..

Maan: But Princess.. Mumma needs to stay here.. see she is still not fine na.. and Chachu and Dadi will come to take you home..

Dia: No.. I don't want to go.. me stay with Mumma…. Dadda.. me stay here..

Dhruv: me.. too stay here.. Mumma.. angels no going..

Maan: Angels.. see Mumma needs rest na.. so please.. I promise I will get back Mumma soon home.. please..

Angels cried hugging Geet while Geet to cried seeing them. She begged Maan to do something as she knew tat she had scared their angels.

Geet: Maan.. please.. I want to go home.. please…

Maan: hmmm..

Geet: Please Maan.. meri suniye.. m sorry.. please..

Maan: Its ok Geet .. I will speak to the doctor.. lets see wat he says…

But before Maan could move they heard the door opening and saw Vicky entering with Shikha. They sat next to Geet and talked to them for sometime but still Geet had her eyes on Maan. she wanted to say so many things but he was not ready to talk to her and finally she decided tat she has to work now.

Geet: Vicky.. can you meet the doctor and ask him to get my papers for discharge ready.

Shikha: geet, do you know wat you had done.. and now I don't want to risk anything and you will be staying here unless and until your are perfect.

Geet: Mom.. I need to go or else angels will not be ready to move out from here.. and I know when you all are there nothing will happen.

Vicky: Par Bhabi.. Bro will..

Geet: He wont say anything.. just go Vicky… and Mom can you please take angels out for some time.. I need to talk to Maan.. please..

Shikha and Vicky looked at Geet and knew tat she really meant wat she said. They carried angels and walked out but failed to see tat Geet was holding Maan tightly with her hand, as she knew he would escape.

Maan : Leave me Geet..

Geet: Its Jaan.. Maan.. not Geet.. its Jaan.. and it pains to hear something else from your lips.

Maan: I know.. but you are not my Jaan.. you are geet.. just geet..

Geet: cant you forgive me for wat I did..

Maan: for taking my Jaan away.. for making me die every second.. wasn't those 5 years enough for us.. har baar kyu .. kyu aisa kuch kar jaathi ho where I need to die every second.

Geet: I was scared the moment by hand touched my mangalsutra.. I was scared though I knew tat my Maan would not let anything happen to me and angels.. but I was scared to even think tat Yash would remove this from me. I was scared to even think tat he would make me go through tat hell which I could not even think of.. I was scared to feel tat if you even failed for a second I would loose you… aapki Jaan… she cant let anyone touch her or come near her Maan.. she cant let anyone even to think about your Jaan.. and the moment I realized al this.. I needed to save myself from getting impure.. I could not let anyone touch wat is only yours.. and the moment I realized this I took all those tablets which were in the washroom not knowing for wat were those. Not knowing tat they would kill me or not… not knowing tat I would be alive to see you and angels again or not.. my mind and heart did not let me think anything Maan.. but just to save our love and your Jaan.. I took this extreme step..

Maan'e eyes cried seeing and hearing his Jaan.. he knew her extent of love and she could do anything for him..he knew tat wat ever happens she would never betray his love and could even kill herself to save their love.

Geet: m sorry.. m really sorry tat your Jaan.. could not think anything beyond this.. Your Jaan truly loves you Maan.. she truly loves you.. and I swear aage aisa kuch nahi karungi.. kuch nahi karungi.. but please.. don't be angry on me.. I cant Maan.. I cant see you angry on me.. dard hota hain Maan.. agar maaf nahi kar sakthe than trust me Maan.. I will kill myself leaving you and angels all alone.. and you know I can do it Maan.. you know..

Maan: than go ahead Jaan.. go ahead..

Geet smiled hearing Jaan from him again and Maan was confused to see her smile as he himself did not know he called her Jaan..

Maan: why the hell are you smiling..

Geet: Kuch nahi.. are you sure tat I should go ahead with wat I said..

Maan: ya.. why not when you only know.. why you.. I should I do it.. na it will be easy for you … Haan na Jaan.. aise hi hain na..

Geet: Nahi aisa nahi hain.. coz it wil be more painful for me to see my Maan doing it.. Kya hain na… uski Jaan uski Jaan hain.. and seeing his Jaan in pain kills her Maan..

Maan: than why do you always do it..

Geet: Tats coz.. your Jaan loves you more than herself.. you jaan can kill herself if she finds tat someone else also thinking about her in the way which only you are allowed.

Maan was stunned and shocked to hear these words. He did not have any more words for her and at once he took her into his arms sharing his own pain and grief.

Maan: Never do it jaan.. never.. I cant take it any more.. I really cant…. I will die Jaan.. I will really..

Geet: only if you promise  tat you will love me more than angels.

Maan: Tat cant be..

Geet pouted hitting me while Maan smiled.

Maan: Coz I cant share my love for you with them and their love with you..

Geet: I love You Maan..

Maan: I love you Jaan….

Precap: Last Chapter…

Ok here it is.. I swear.. I was suppose to end this SS with the sazza option where Geet would leave Maan and Angels forever. But my heart did not let me do tat and here it is I did wat my heart wanted.. so this comes to an end.. and will give one last chapter tomorrow followed with epilogue with it..

Do like and comment.

maaniqra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
👏🤗ohh thank u soo muchhh yaar to hear ur heart
bcoz in last update i have tears in my eyees😃
i really apreciate  all
ur work bcoz they r show with great impact on me
and i m drown in maneet character,i feel their pain,their laugh👏😳
really i really love this update a lottt
and i m first alsooo😳 soo lets bhangra oh bale baalleee🥳

and this is my 1st longest commenttt😆

👏 Edited by maaniqra - 11 years ago
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Awesome, brilliant part
loved it
aww mere jaan mein jaan ayi after read maan ki jaan, geet is fine and save
but really both maaneet r right on their place
it's not easy for any one as their love won finally
loved it
this SS will complete
m sad 😭
update soon
Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 11 years ago
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 17
nice part...
OMG what did Geet do?
meettu thumbnail
Thank u for saving geetll
Loved it
Its awsome
No words to describe my feelings reading dis ss
mish123 thumbnail
Awesome...:)
loved update...
Aww angels praying for their mamma...
Maan upset from geet well maan is :maan...
Loved maan and geet conversation...
Upodate soon
anjucool thumbnail
amazing update
thanks for happy ending
really loved it
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
update maan angels worried for geet and she getting consciousness and manofying maan virendra dev ka kya hua

-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I knew it, I just knew it ke Geet would take something, and she did take.
Poor soul, but as i said last time, have no fear, when MSK is here.
I guess he will be able to save her.
Fingers crossed though.
Continue soon and thanks for the PM.