Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nannu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
yeaa i feel the same nishu....ashi needs a break..let yuvi realise wat he did by lying to ashi....i feel there will be a strong bond between yuvi and aashi if yuvi is left alone ...he should realise wat will be the pain if some one hurts their love who loves u soo much....😳
onlineyyxes thumbnail

Originally posted by: NANNU

uv should realise wat will be the pain if some one hurts their love who loves u soo much....😳

i suppose yamini ke waqt usne realise kiya hoga the hurt and pain.laag tu raha tha

nishi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

arrrre yaaar tension mat lo varna skin kharaab ho jaayega !!!!

ashi wont go anywhere coz she will come back with a bang and bang yuvi and then later slowly she may realize that he loves her

foresight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nishi

arrrre yaaar tension mat lo varna skin kharaab ho jaayega !!!!

ashi wont go anywhere coz she will come back with a bang and bang yuvi and then later slowly she may realize that he loves her

agree with u on this one...she might just take a day to cool off..but then its going to be revenge time...she is not going anywhere...she is going to make UV jealous..and i think she is gonna use aditya for this purpose

kudi420 thumbnail
detto lamina .................she will come ack and take a proper revenge fr4m yuvi by dating aditya and making him jealous