U see our Swayam aka tannu is SOOO charming the females olderthan him our also flattered n impressed!! 😉 actually I also noticed her smiles n blushes on each Swayam dialogue but then I thought maybe it is jut WAT I see ! But as u made the post now I can say something is going on in AVP's heart for Swayam 😆 first Nicole ma'am n now Khushboo ma'am !! 😆 it would be great fun to see Sharon fighting with AVP for her love !! 😳
Looks like you are new here. Register for free, learn and
contribute.
Lolzz yes . . . . . Swayam ki zulfon ki new deewani tabhi toh isne swayam ko C.S banaya tha,,, taki uske sath zyada interact kar sake 😎 gosh . . . . Poor sharon . . . . Har new teacher uske majnu ke piche pad jati hai 🤣
Rachita, I really don't want it to be true but as you said, it's supposed to be a fun-post, isn't it? Pata nahi Swayum ka charm kitni ladkiyon par chalega, pehle Nicole, then Aashi and now, finally Khusboo. It's surely gonna be ROFLing treat for us. All I can say is bechari Sharon :P
OMG!!!!!!!lmao!!!!!!!!!!!! yes re...point point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Swayam is that guy who is made 4 Sharon😳 but seems to have that unique charm which pulls so many gals including teachers towards him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😆 if shivam can fall 4 taani then why leave AVP behind!!😆just 4 fun haan! n this can even happen when sharon returns then we'll get more of sharon getting jealousy!!😆 😉 btw nice post!😉
Well. Apparently, I noticed this as well. When Rey spoke, she was making disguisted faces, but when Swayam spoke, she seemed impressed! =D Wow, Swayam, you don't even spare the authorities with your charm! Keep it up! :D