Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Viji- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Read all the parts together...
wow...awesome story...a very diff one...
khushi is so much naive...And arnav as her bodyguard...
loving their relationship...so am sure he is gonna come on time before the engagement...
wow...even she realised...its love...
Amti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
That was really awesome... Please bring Arnav before her engagment... and Really waiting to know Arnavs reaction when he comes to know about her engagment...

Update soon
chemistry9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
superb
loved it
awsm
i hope arnav comes back soon
poor khushi
thnx fr d pm
l.o.v.e. thumbnail

awesome!!! loved it.

continue soon...
ipkknd2o12 thumbnail
waiting for updates!! 😔
sweet-fairy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
awesome...loved it
continue soon
sidhu285 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
update please waiting...
itzwornderfull thumbnail
wer ru?? ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

Sacred Sin

Copyright Aniee.H

My FB Group

Part 27

Aniee holding her ears and saying sorry.. but now will update more as my punishmnet for making u all wait..thank u sooo much gals for the patience...luv u all for the comments.. u gals are simply amazing..

She thumped on the ground as she realized it was merely a dream and tomorrow she would be engaged with someone else and she could do nothing about it.

Who is it that calls to you tonight
The sin of our hearts that come to the light
The kiss of our soul that mixes our breath
The arms of our love that holds us together till death
This new sensation of having u always in my sight and holding you near my heart without any fight
Who is it that calls you tonight
From deep depths I called to you to come to me
I will hide you in the warmth of my embrace and will melt you with
the touch of my hands
And then I will whisper again and ask in your ears:
Who is it that calls to you tonight

(By ayushi)

But now she had name for the feelings she had for him. It was love.

She cried helplessly, falling on the ground while rain drenched her trembling body and aching soul. She didn't know how long she sat there crying her heart out as she had lost the track of time.

She could do nothing but to repeat one line helplessly.

"I Love him. I love him." This was when she felt someone was shaking her vigorously.

"Khushi, what happened? What have you done with yourself?"Pooja was shaking her worriedly but Khushi kept mumbling.

"I Love him. I love him."

Her quivering voice made it impossible for Pooja to understand anything.

"Khushi, please, listen to me." Pooja was getting scared now.

Khushi glanced at her absentmindedly. Her eyes had so many questions buried in them.

"Did..." she tried to speak.

"Did you ever fall for someone you know you shouldn't?"Khushi asked her in a painful voice and Pooja froze instantly.

"Did you ever fall deeper with each passing day, when you didn't realize what those feeling actually meant?"

She looked at Pooja in hope that she may answer her questions but Pooja was too shocked to react

"Did you ever want something so badly when you know it is forbidden and it is nothing but a sin? But still you can't restrain yourself from feeling for that person."

"Tell me Pooja? Please tell me." She sobbed again and Pooja gulped in fear.

"When his simple touch burns you to the core, when a simple glance turns into a stare and that simple stare can see deep within your soul."

She looked at Pooja's devastating expressions.

"Khushi whom are you talking about? Did he touch you? Did he do something wrong with you? Please tell me. It can't be true. It can't be."

But Khushi continued as if Pooja's words didn't reach her ear

"Did you ever fell in love with someone?" A sob escaped her lips as she asked Pooja.

"Khushi," Pooja gasped as she realized what she meant. She was doing something that was unforgivable.

"Did he touch you?" Pooja asked in horror

Khushi touched her lips slightly.

"He touched me here." Then she trailed her hand down towards her neck.

"He touched me here." She said, touching her neck and then further traced her hand down while her eyes were blank.

"He touched me here." She said as she placed her hand on her heart

"Khushi! Do you know what you are saying? Do you realize what consequences you are going to face? Whom are you talking about?" Pooja asked her.

"Arnav!"

"That is the only name that makes sense to me now."

"Why.????????" Khushi was still lost in him.

"What can I do, if I can't take him off my mind? I am trying not to think about him. But he is failing me again and again."

She sobbed while hugging herself.

"Each time I feel him touching me. I found myself craving for him to hold me in his arms once."

"Khushi!" Pooja was scared to death now.

"I love him! I love him. I can't live without him." Her volume was high as she said those words madly.

"Shh..." Pooja tried to stop her and looked around in fear but her face grew pale as she realized someone was listening to them in equal shock.

Pooja pleadingly glanced at Akash who had heard each word of their conversation but Khushi was oblivious to his presence.

Pooja rose instantly and begged Akash.

"Akash please. Uncle jee will kill her. Please don't tell anyone about this."

"But'"Akash couldn't complete his words as she looked at Khushi's devastated condition.

"But she is getting engaged tomorrow and boss won't be here for the next few days."Akash almost whispered so that Khushi couldn't hear it.

"Please, do something. She will die." Pooja looked at Akash hopefully but Akash knew that he could do nothing.

"Ask him to comeback, please." Pooja pleaded.

"I can't."Akash replied curtly.

"He won't, not before his task is completed." Akash answered, lowering his eyes.

"Not even if it kills her?" Pooja asked

He looked at her and then Khushi and then opened his mouth to say something.

"Take her inside," Akash told Pooja before leaving the place.

The next day Pooja came to her room to make her ready for her engagement ceremony.

"Khushi, get ready, uncle jee won't take your denial and he would never understand you. And he won't come and even if Arnav is able to come here, then what will he do?"

"Will he take you away from here? He won't be able to do anything." Pooja tried to get some sense into her but Khushi could only remember what Arnav told her.

You are mine

"He will come. I know he will come." Khushi murmured as Pooja helped her in getting ready. Khushi got dressed quietly listening to Pooja like a doll.

Khushi walked slowly as Pooja almost dragged her downstairs for the ring ceremony. She was totally oblivious to her surroundings.

"Khushi, I will be back soon. I am just going for a few days."

She felt him whisper those words, brushing his lips on her earlobe. She closed her eyes in agony because she knew it was her dream of her subconscious. And that was the only reason she could see him everywhere

Pooja made her stop as soon as they reached where Suraj was standing with groom and his family. Pooja murmured something but Khushi was only concentrating on his voice that was nagging her mind again and again.

"There is no need of this and I am not leaving you. I will be back."

He told me he will be back. I know he will come for me. I know he will. She reassured herself.

Pooja handed something cold in her hand. Khushi looked at it lost and realized it was a ring and she had to put on the finger of a stranger, standing in front of her.

No! I can't do this. I can't even let him touch me. Please, God help me.

She prayed silently and her hand trembled. Beeje thought that she was nervous because of the huge gathering and Suraj was losing his patience now.

"Khushi, Please." Pooja whispered in her ear, realizing the situation.

Khushi looked around and realized that they wanted her to make him wear this ring.

She looked at the ring and then at the groom and then looked around in hope to find him somewhere but he was still not there. Her eyes brimmed with unshed tears as she realized she was alone to face this and her dad would never listen to her.

"Khushi,"Suraj's voice was low but intimidating.

Beeje got hold of Khushi's elbow and she pushed it a little so that the boy could put ring in her finger.

Khushi closed her eyes in defeat because the person for whom she has been waiting never came for her rescue.

Plz do hit like button if you like and do COMMENT..

To receive pmz add anshraaniee in your buddylist or pm will, i will add u..

Edited by anshra - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: itzwornderfull

wer ru?? ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

here I am😉