Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwerveBae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ami_dabh

@DentaGone:- Let's carry our conversation at our Adda.. My husband is under 18 so its not good idea to discuss here openly. It's been exist in our hindu culture since ages..๐Ÿ˜‰.

@Bharathi Akka:- I must say, You're gutsy enough to even press the like buttons.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. There are many silent readers who send me PMs -- They like our conversation, sense of humor n all but never have guts to comment.๐Ÿคฃ .

Oh internet problem haaw?? May I help you??

Why does yours and sindu's open conversations always end with "Samah is under 18, blabla" ? ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Why is it important to write naughty stuff online? ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Why don't you guys just keep low profile, and talk about fish and chickens instead
vish.naren thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Well My take on Episode is as follows!

I just finished watching both Thursday n Friday episodes, 
so some Thursday effects is still there!!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

The Epidose, was a dose for us on Friday!๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜†  
Like trying to keep us hooked on many things! From the Mohit Scene to Pre-cap!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Look at the Various scenes of the day!

I noticed a blooper, At first the Machine cover is removed by Bhabho after keeping it on the table, but in the very next scene its shown to have cover!๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Now the epidoses!!๐Ÿ˜‰

Yes Bhabho is on a mission- " Meri Beendani i no. 1...!! "๐Ÿ˜›
She is trying her best to ful-fill her dream about a Beendani for her household!
While Sooraj'sa is trying to fullfill Sadnhya's original one!

Like Sindu mentioned today She is in the middle only!๐Ÿ˜ฒ

More over, the precap/mohit scenes add ot the misery? 

Bharathi Di's input for the next episode is great! But I wish it should not be on Sandhya but slowly it should direct on Meenu/Chavi soon...!!

I'm okay with Bhabho trying to make Sandhya as Beendani'sa, but no more of questioning the trust of Beendani๐Ÿ˜• please...!

I'm also glad to have Meenu back with some drama quotient and she did made me laugh as usual...!!๐Ÿ˜† LOL scenes at RM and Dukaan by her!

I also wanna emhpasis that these days the out door shooting quality has gone more high!
And CVs as well as Director is showing more inputs in the scenes!

Like the today's Sooraj'sa's dukan scenes! and more...!

Nothing more, I'm glad to have the episode!
would say everyone did great Job...!โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ˜ณ
-Ayeshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Farhana apu... U r underestimating my bindni...!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ She has a photographic memory and also she learned to make dbc overnight...!!! She just need little attention n eagerness to learn these...!!! I am hopeful that she will be managing both her duties as an IPS n also as a DIL...!!!
Edited by ayeshi_101 - 11 years ago
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

nice post farhana...๐Ÿ‘

vishnu, very very good analysis ๐Ÿ‘

agree with barathi aka too ๐Ÿ˜‰... the story is moving well...a lot of things happening at the same time, IPS dream as the main track, meena's pregnancy, Ankur being jobless, business expansion and the suspicious Mr Singh...all going good ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Lins_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
above average epi!!! thanks for the post farhana๐Ÿค—
hope this denial - convincing drama stops here...kind of dragging๐Ÿฅฑ
bhabo gifting sewing machine๐Ÿคข oh god what a gift for a festive season๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃbhabo try something modern na.. like coffee maker, microwave oven,slicers, peelers etc๐Ÿ˜ก which would be really useful for your  DIL๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

so cv's confirmed that they r following the same calender year as ours๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ in y'day epi suraj was marking 22nov, then how could they show the Diwali celebrations???? it is supposed to be 13th nov na๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜†