Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blackie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: fire_gun

nowtime to see how virjesh handle anti-urvashi bomb aka aaksha😆😆😆 he will have hard time to convince aaskha that urvashi is not bad😆 

Will he convince? Brajesh is thaali ka baigan. He never has a permanent stand against anything. He simply sways from one side to the other.
gangnamstyle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MithiBani

I guess Rakhi's coming for a few hours only. And Imam is back. So five ppl in the house, including Vrajesh. Must be something like Survivor...whoever wins something, gets to go back. Two ppl, I think.

BTW, anyone else have an INSTANT DISLIKE for that Santosh Shukla? I do.  I find him icky.

yup! i do too... ghundon wala style hai. i dnt knw y (nd hw the hell) is ashka reciprocating... i mean rohit bakshi is like salman khan compared to the ghunda mawali.

and i were jyoti i wudnt linger arnd him alone ðŸ˜•
Quantico thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Today's episode gave clear picture to inmates , vrijesh gave his vote for cataincy to kar, vishal was exposed after his dosti speech. From delu and sana's attitude it looked like they were in some tension, they didn't enjoy other people were getting attention. 😆. This two idiots abhi guseee main they will do something which will put them in bad light. Rajeev is playing his game well, by sticking with delu. Sana need to come out from delu's group. Sapy stick with delu and sana but vote ke time she gives vote to kar 😆😉 

Knowing vishal , i'm sure he will jump to niki group soon.
Edited by PriyaBB - 11 years ago
Quantico thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This week nomination is clear, each member from both grou. Kar will nominate vishal or save mink . urvashi or nikiten from nomination.

Delu , sana, sapy and rajiv vote is comfirm for urvshi /mink or niki
vishal - depend on what kind of game he wants to play
niki , mink, urvh - delu , sana 😆
breakingviews thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Colors ?@ColorsTV

#BB6: Woah! Even @BeingSalmanKhan is going to enter the padosi house tonight! #exclusive #news