Daily Discussion Thread ~ 23rd November - Page 13

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Atta Boy Vraj. You are right bout Urvashi. Stinky DelTaco once again stabs Vraj by saying he bitched bout Urvashi. Its good that vraj and Urvashi themselves say they bitched bout ppl, making Del fall flat on her fat belly.
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: fire_gun

mtihji i guess now villagers r going to main bb house as their 5-6 people r already in village house

I guess Rakhi's coming for a few hours only. And Imam is back. So five ppl in the house, including Vrajesh. Must be something like Survivor...whoever wins something, gets to go back. Two ppl, I think.

BTW, anyone else have an INSTANT DISLIKE for that Santosh Shukla? I do.  I find him icky.
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DejaVu.

Atta Boy Vraj. You are right bout Urvashi. Stinky DelTaco once again stabs Vraj by saying he bitched bout Urvashi. Its good that vraj and Urvashi themselves say they bitched bout ppl, making Del fall flat on her fat belly.

nowtime to see how virjesh handle anti-urvashi bomb aka aaksha😆😆😆 he will have hard time to convince aaskha that urvashi is not bad😆 
Bartz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MithiBani

I know!!! Who'd have thunk that little bimbo Sana would get this far and Vrijesh would be ousted? I must revise my opinion now. She's played it smart and has had dollops of help from Big Boss himself. She'd have been out if Rajev was captain that week. Everyone would have nominated her. And now her attitude STINKS. Her rant about Karisma's Dad being dead and still she'd come in the house was in such bad taste.

Many people like her as she looks good, but personally for me looks don't matter once they open their mouth. 

That Vishal guy also has a thick accent like his Sana. The moment these guys open their mouth..they put me off. Sana will that nonsense giggle  and idiotic stories and now add bitching to that ..is a total turn off for me. 
☺️ Niketan looks smart.
MithiBani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bartz

Many people like her as she looks good, but personally for me looks don't matter once they open their mouth. 

That Vishal guy also has a thick accent like his Sana. The moment these guys open their mouth..they put me off. Sana will that nonsense giggle  and idiotic stories and now add bitching to that ..is a total turn off for me. 

I know!!! 🤢 Vishal and Sana have this odd sorta speech. I don't like Vishal.He gives me 'Amar' wala vibes.
Bartz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I guess Rakhi's coming for a few hours only. And Imam is back. So five ppl in the house, including Vrajesh. Must be something like Survivor...whoever wins something, gets to go back. Two ppl, I think.

BTW, anyone else have an INSTANT DISLIKE for that Santosh Shukla? I do.  I find him icky.

No idea what they are up to in that padosi house. I don't find it interesting and usually forward that part as all of them are just trying to do some drama hoping BB will send them to the main house 😆
BB you don't need to bring anyone else...just send Imaam to the main house for at least 1 day...sabko din mein taare dikh jayenge. 
WreckLass thumbnail
Delnaz and Sana are the biggest hypocrites🤢
I wonder what BB sees in them that he keeps favoring them...throw them out already😡
MithiBani thumbnail

Originally posted by: DejaVu.

☺️ Niketan looks smart.

He did!! I love this guy!! Make him win please Big Boss. Hrishant was fun...just like him and they threw him out. I want this one to win.

He did!! I love this guy!! Make him win please Big Boss. Hrishant was fun...just like him and they threw him out. I want this one to win.

I hope he wins too.☺️