Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hawtiilicious thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Mahek_No1

Aashka ke rone se sirf India main tsunami aa sakti hain but the way Dillu cried she is capable of bring a tsunami to the whole planet 😆

Bhagvaan jane yeh Rajev kya dekhliya usme uske rabbit teeth ke alawa 🤢 😕
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Hawtiilicious

Bhagvaan jane yeh Rajev kya dekhliya usme uske rabbit teeth ke alawa 🤢 😕

Rabbit teeth 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Bartz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MithiBani

I didn't like that either.

All the Nik gf competing with each other. They showed Kar's face when Nik talked about saving Mink etc. 
WreckLass thumbnail
Ok so just finished watching the episode.

Someone give an Oscar to Delnaz and throw her out of this show🤢
And while Delnaz was showing the world her acting abilities, her best friend and blanket mate, Ashka was showing her acting as well in the village house🤢

Sana- the less said the better about this bimbo I just hope she leaves next and join her balnket buddy...
Rajeev was all like "Yes Bro Yes Bro, haan Bro" to Salman...WTH was that?🤔

Urvashi- She is ok for me...I dont like her but at the same time I dont dislike her...But when she said to Del - "karya hain karna padega" I liked it it.👍🏼
But then next moment she goes on about Niketan putting the ring on her, when Salman was teasing Mink and Nik👎🏼
Again, she's ok ...no isssues there...

I like Vrajesh...I wish he didnt have to go...he told Salman ki "mein jail se aa gaya hoon" or something like that...bechare ko kya pata hain ki jail toh ab jaayegaa😭 to the village house...

One thing I didnt understand was why was Sapna dancing when Rajeev was safe and Salman asked Vrajesh to come out?🤔

Oh and in precap, Imam is back🥳

Edited by crystalline23 - 11 years ago
blackie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cruiser51

Delu's fultoo Nautanki in full flow...chhheee🤢

And the highlight was Aashka giving a standing ovation to Delu's nautanki 🤣
blackie thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANNMT.

delu   is so smart " tumhaari aaj  ki new friend  ne bola hai "  chugli 😳...santosh n ashka ki pakka fight honey vaali hai 😳

Yup. Finally, BB showed Delu doing some form of bitching. But BB ne phir be Delu ko positive light me dikhaya while she was bitching. Masses who don't watch live feed will think that Delu ne Urvashi ka parda phaash kiya. Live feed viewers like me will think that Delu is trying to instigate Niketan against Urvashi.

Either way, Delu's dhonggg is appalling to watch. Kaisi actress hain? Uske chehre pe kuch bhi emotions nahin hote. Saaf dikh raha hain that she is faking and shedding crocodile tears. 🤢

Good observation ANNMT. I also noticed santosh shaking his head and rolling his eyes in disagreement to what Aashka was saying. It was refreshing to watch a contestant who has his own views and is not going to give in to what others say.😊
Edited by blackie - 11 years ago
blackie thumbnail

Originally posted by: simplypurple

Damn tv telecast and live stream events are complete opposites.

I agree simplypurple. One can make totally different inferences from prime time telecast. 

I haven't had the time to watch live feed since the past two weeks but I read all your updates. They give me a much clearer picture.
gangnamstyle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
delnaz is such a drama. didnt she and ashka start bitching abt urva befre she decided to "abandon purane rishte" ?? 
blackie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Howlarious

Karishma says she is more open to speaking to Urvashi... She had to really, her buddy Niketan is now friends with her, so Karishma has to speak to her. 😆 

Yeah, that's true. However, they showed in live feed that Urvashi and Karisma had a heart to heart discussion where Urvashi talked a lot about her life's struggles. Karisma went emotional after hearing all that and hugged her. Guess, she was somewhat referring to the fact that she got to see a new side to Urvashi other than her loud angry temperament.
blackie thumbnail

Originally posted by: MithiBani

And the previous day, Urvashi was teaching her how to make pakodas. They were talking and having fun. Then the discussion abt hair started and she did Urva's hair. I was hoping the two would connect and move on from there. But unfortunately, Sana has this hold over her. Sana was CONSTANTLY bashing Kar last night. Brainwashing Sappy against her. And Sappy finally started agreeing.  I shut the live feed then. She just doesn't know what she's doing. I demand Big Boss send logic in there. Her cat that is. Maybe that'll knock some logic into her.

Mithibani, I like the way you put things across. I can't believe Sapna got brainwashed so easily from Sana about Karisma.😲  I really wish that Sapna would use her own logic, stop supporting the wrong people and avoid making contradictory statements. Sapna is simply paying the price for the wrong choices she has made in the show.