Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: blackie

I think Rajeev was the most insecure with Vishal's arrival.πŸ˜†

Nik has got nothing to be insecure about.  Some viewers like his manipulation, scheming, wicked one-liners and saved him from evictions this week. You have to be a little self-centered if you want to win the show. Every move that Niketan makes has a hidden agenda behind it. If he is brain washing Karisma, it is not to benefit Karisma but to benefit him instead. I have a thing for schemers like him😳 They make the show spicy. Nikku is here to stay and ain't going anywhere.

I like your response because you don't deny he's manipulating these people for his own gain. So I completely respect your opinion and find it refreshing. πŸ˜ƒ
simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blackie

Nik, the master player, cleverly dodged the question.πŸ˜† He changed the topic from Urvashi- a good friend, to Urvashi- a great captain, to Delnaz a weak captain.😈 I don't think he likes Urvashi and vice versa. Their closeness is an alliance, only to play their game in the show and increase their  chances of surviving till the end.

I absolutely agree. Niketan's head is in the game and game alone. He's playing a smart one. 
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bartz

She is dreaming that sooner or later BB will send her to the main house. It would be great fun to watch if she keeps waiting till the end and BB keeps her in the same village house forever πŸ˜†

oh for sure ashka is going to re-enter😑...look at the competition she has...who are these new wild card entrys?πŸ˜• do we look like ullu's to BB...BB is paving the way with rose petals for Ashka's whinny behind grand entrance.
devsriya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
When Sana wanted to become captain, urvashi and niketan were so against her saying that she cant manage because she has 5 yr old brain. But in todays episode Niketan want to make Karishma captain showing a reason that she is in the house for a long time. Niketan changes reasons as per his convenience...both urvashi and niketan r the.most cunning fellows in the house.
Martand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: simplypurple

No, what he needs an IV line with coffee running through it.πŸ˜†He is a coffee addict. He goes through so much coffee in a day that I feel by now coffee must be running through his veins.πŸ˜†

So much coffee kills hunger which in turn constipates a person and then one needs Papita πŸ˜†
Martand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: devsriya

When Sana wanted to become captain, urvashi and niketan were so against her saying that she cant manage because she has 5 yr old brain. But in todays episode Niketan want to make Karishma captain showing a reason that she is in the house for a long time. Niketan changes reasons as per his convenience...both urvashi and niketan r the.most cunning fellows in the house.

survival of the fittest
ilovetrashtv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Niketan is the best player in the house. The way he manipulates the situation is a treat to watch. 

ilovetrashtv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
World's shortest women is entering BB.  Like seriously! Are these boring contestants not enough! πŸ˜­
gangnamstyle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
so wat i they are playing a game? at least they r playing it openly unlike the SAD grp