Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Shruti

I disagree - after the way Indra has consistently been behaving w/ Kartikeya, no way can this be an arranged marriage.  The only thing they can do is showing Kartikeya marrying Devasena to spite Indra, by almost telling him "I stole your daughter, nya, nya, nya, nya nya 😛"

And your 'Na ghar ka na ghat ka' is dead on.  Just that I wanted a composite storyline where neither Kartikeya nor Bappa end up as bachelors.  Looks like I might get what I wish 😆  But aside from that, yeah, all the twisted stories they are showing - Meenakshi, Asoka Sundari, et al has really kept me away since the death of Mahishashur.  Particularly I want to know - what is the exact relationship b/w Kartikeya and this Meenakshi?  Is he her beau, her love interest, what?  Haven't figured out so far.  But yeah, I can't wait to see Rushi's character get married - I think that would be his first. 😆

I will resume watching once the Ganapati chapter starts, which they suggested in Kartikeya-Asoka's conversation.  Looks like that will be the last opportunity of the CVs to salvage anything.
sweetsandhya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
In day before yesterday's episode Parvati thanked Meenakshi for looking after Karthikeya as a mother. So that is established that Karthikeya and Meenakshi are like mother and son.
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
this Meenakshi character is one character that particularly buggs me
i mean seriously?-they have given her Parvatis name,and made her mother like to Kartikeya-but at the same time she is completely human and isnt Parvatis avatar at all,not to forget they have given her Meenakshis parents names!-seriously??people in India are intelligent enough to know whos name is Meenakshi,and the Cvs go ahead and do this!
what is the objective of such a character-in my opinion the most useless character of DKDM
my sister asked me that day-yeh kaun hai?is she Kartikeyas wife? and i burst out laughing🤣
atleast AS for that matter is based on a story,this Meenakshi thing is senseless and there is no basis for even showing it!
i wanted to see the Meenakshi Sunadreshwar story of south india-even that would have been better than THIS!
maybe they wanted Kartikeya to have something like a family there,they could have got some fictional character(like they have done so many times) why take Meenakshi only?-her character is again na ghar ka na ghat ka-not entirely based on fact neither based on fiction!

but Vrish,your this line is killer,if its shown in the show ill burst out laughing🤣🤣
"I stole your daughter, nya, nya, nya, nya nya ðŸ˜›"
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Vrish : "I stole your daughter, nya, nya, nya, nya nya ðŸ˜›" was hilarious..u will never cease to make me laugh since "jyoti" days.. if it does happen, poor Mahadev will stop trying to tell Kartikeya abt patience and tapasya...coz it wud be entirely tooo Kaliyug to do sumthing like this...