Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
i loved the episode... apart from the part that Sanchi was shot.. I loved AD's expressions split seconds after that...spot on.. firstly he was like a wounded tiger... secondly, his green kurta all dirty was so realistic... him sweaty and shaking with his eyes bloodshot...seemed like he was really going through the motions...

for some reason, Veena's and TCM's expressions seemed a bit 'calm' - after all its the first time Sanchi's been shot...even Guddu and Rajjo had more worry on their faces... I'm wondering if the shock still has to sink in... why I ask is because I've seen Veena raise larger storms for things of lesser importance like when her daughter was going to stand for presidency... 

as for tomorrow, 
If Indu's blood group matches her, I'd love it... imagine being transfused your own loved one's blood.. literally, it'd mean Indu saved her life... how many people would be lucky enough to go through that... Indu's blood running through her would be like they're 'ONE' eternally.. in movies we always see such things happen only been long-lost siblings or estranged parents/children... rarely between lovers...  
Edited by lashy - 11 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Twinnie, Madubala on Colors had the same blood group drama. It was rocking. What I am trying to say yes it's beautiful and amazing to have your love flow in your veins. Become the very essence of you.
Faayey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
what an episode, i absolutely loved it
Thanks or the update loveee 
they way Indu and his boys kicked some ass😈 but when that bullet hit sanchi it was too emotional😭
precap looks awesome too, it's deffo the end of Tiwari MWAHAHAHA🀣
fahi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hello all... Posting after a long time. Been so busy that i didnt have time to comment but thanku lashy and sonali for all the written updates which I never failed to read, fabulous stuff...

I have a lot to say on so many epis and points but unfortunately due to time constraints I will keep it short and only about today.

Firstly, I would like to applaud RJN team as all have been on top form in the last few days, giving it their all. πŸ‘ The fabulous work just makes it that much more worse that the show is ending. πŸ˜­ That came as an unwelcome shock. πŸ€’
Big mention for Annirudh.. He is simply awesome. I have been loving him more and more recently.. His attitude, his acting, everything. Why are they ending the show at this point.. 🀒😭

Ok moving on to the episode.. So we all know Indu is Mr Dabangg but over the last couple of epis I have seen a full on Mrs Dabangg in Sanchi too... Firstly the other day she slaps Ranjith and then doesn't even flinch when he lifts his hand in response... I was like woah! And then today, sitting in the midst of a gang of gundas she was holding her own.. Kudos to her and her courage. 

In my opinion, those 2 students should bow their head in shame in front of Sanchi.. πŸ˜† They literally did nothing... I'm surprised they even waited around and told Indu, I was half expecting them to run away. πŸ˜•

Anyways.. WOW! For the first time I think Sanchi sprouted so many words of compliment for her other half in one go... And Mrs Dabangg warned Rowdy Ranjith about what would happen if Mr Dabangg arrived. She was actually proud and boasting about him. πŸ˜² But seriously, it was good to see that she acknowledged that even if Indu chose the violent and aggressive path to solve problems, he never does anything with bad intentions. And she declared that there is no comparison between a person like Indu and Ranjith... Yay to that. 

Ok not that i condone shooting and killing and all but I really loved the style in which Indu was holding his gun.. πŸ˜³ And what an entry.. Pura filmy scene tha! Janardhan comes flying through boxes and Sanchi happily announces hubby's arrival and even taunts rowdy ranjith.. Lol! πŸ˜†

The rest was as expected... Fight scene was good. But lol at Janardhan hiding away.. Did he get arrested? I didn't see him..

One negative thing... The gun pointing and staring each other down was good but way too long... I mean why would a self proclaimed powerful gunda such as Ranjith stand there for so long contemplating what to do next? And I swear he was slightly shaking and sweating before actually finally pulling the trigger... Then he just stood there... Kinda seemed like he was still new to the whole shooting thing.. πŸ˜•

And as expected... Indu came in full josh when he saw the state of his lady love and defeated Ranjith.. The bloodshot teary eyes were fabulous and even Sanchi's pain and shock was evident on her face. They all did a fabulous job. πŸ‘

The remainder of the epi was good too, Indu's reactions as you would expect of a husband in his situation.. Although I think I thought he would be more teary while waiting for her outside the operation theatre.. And the Mathurs weren't really as traumatised as i thought they'd be,, But anyways.. Did we know they had the same blood group? I certainly didn't.. For some reason in between this emotional scene I thought of a scene from Dosti where Akshay says to Bobby something about him and Kareena having the same blood group so they are made for each other. πŸ˜† Lol sorry, random and totally irrelevant I know. πŸ˜³

Oh and I also kind of thought that Tarachand would taunt Indu but hooliganism and its outcomes in some way or maybe that is yet to come.. Maybe this incident paired with a taunt like that wold finally jolt Indu into realisation.

Ok so the precap... Well it's about time! Finally Sada's disgusting act against his nephew will be in the open... I wouldn't say Indu should resort to violence like the precap was indicating, that silly sada does deserve that only, but rather Indu should cut his mama out of his life and finally have the motivation to oust him out of the Mathur house.

All in all... Loved the epi. Did notice that Yogi and Abhimanyu were no shows today.. Where are they? Abhimanyu probably trying to complete the challenge he made to Shobha but I missed Yogi in the fight sequence.. Shocking moment of the day for me was Guddu killing a man πŸ˜² SO unexpected! Didn't know he even had that in him.. 

So my short post wasn't so short but I was posting after so long so I forgive myself.. Lol. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by pagli91 - 11 years ago
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
welcme fahi aftr so long...i was going to msg u to ask where were u and here r u now...hahaha.
Humne bulaya aur tum chali aayi...kaash mere bulane par indu bhi aa jata.
roshaeldsouza91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namzz

Hey Selvi, Howz it going hun??

am good namz.. hurt my arms while getting down from the train.. so was MIA how are you and rockstar?
fahi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonali.singh

welcme fahi aftr so long...i was going to msg u to ask where were u and here r u now...hahaha.
Humne bulaya aur tum chali aayi...kaash mere bulane par indu bhi aa jata.

hello, thank you for the welcome back. πŸ˜ƒ I am fine, have just been too busy to comment, but not too busy to catch up on reading or watching. πŸ˜†
Hm dil se pukara isiliye maine sun liya aur chali aayi. πŸ˜† Yaar agar aisa ho sakta tha toh I think hum sab gala par ke Indu ko bulate.

Also.. I have noticed that nobody is updating or even writing new FFs, why so? I saw a thread on the same as well..
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
hahaha maine hi wo thread likha tha 'LOST'...mai khud FF's ko miss kar rahi hun