19 Nov WU-Indu fights 2 save her, but Sanchi shot!

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
HOSTEL ROOM
Sanchi realizes that the boxes in the room were actually empty. Through the room window, she spots some men loading a truck and rushes outside to stop the truck from leaving. 

UNIVERSITY GROUNDS
Needless to say, watching the lone girl blocking his path Ranjith is not too pleased!
Getting off the truck, he faces her. The silly girl swiftly discerns how grave a situation she was in when 5-6 of his henchmen join him and encircle her on all sides. 
She attempts to alert Indu about her predicament by slyly accessing her phone but is caught in the deed. Asking her if she was trying to call her 'lollypop' husband Indu Singh, Ranjith grabs the phone from her and flings it away. Sanchi's face shows more signs of anxiety with every passing minute. 

He warns her that he'd let her go scotfree so long only since she was a girl. However, he was not so inclined to show her any further compassion. Grabbing her by her hand he forces her into the truck. 
2 students from the hostel spot the atrocity and try raising an alarm but they're no match for the mighty goons. The students and Sanchi warn Ranjith that Indu would never leave him alone for doing this to her, but he doesn't seem perturbed. 

Destiny has it that while Ranjith's truck with the entrapped Sanchi is speeding away from the university, Indu's jeep is speeding towards it. Sanchi notices Indu and screams out for help from the truck, but he's unable to hear her. 

When Indu arrives at the university, the two anxious boys inform him that Ranjith had kidnapped Sanchi not so long ago. Becoming tensed, Indu quickly asks the two well-wishers to hop in. Just as they do so, he speeds off. Now, where would/could they go searching for Ranjith's adda? Indu thinks of the best approach to take and hastens to Janardhan's house to find out about Ranjith's possible whereabouts. 

JANARDHAN'S HOUSE
The agitated Indu smashes the door open and placing his revolver on Janardhan's head, compels him to divulge Ranjith's whereabouts. The students join in too - expressing their grave disappointment at the despicable acts that Janardhan had committed against them. Rebuking the professor's lack of integrity, they threaten to expose him in front of the media, the students and the police force. 
Janardhan repeatedly pleads innocence stating that he had no idea Ranjith had planned to kidnap Sanchi. He however does reveal Ranjith's adda-address.
Not able to trust Janardhan's claims, Indu decides to drag the professor along in his quest to save Sanchi. 

On his way out, he instructs the two students to alert the rest of the students, the police and his own gang of the latest developments. 

RANJITH'S DEN
While Ranjith is busy elaborating on how he planned to wipe her out, the tied-down Sanchi doesn't seem to show much fear. She only warns the ruffian back that Indu would have his revenge for doing so to her. 
However, Ranjith is not too worried - he planned to kill Indu too!

Sanchi cautions Ranjith not to sully her university's name - there would always be someone ready to stand up against him! 
'Besides...You don't know Indu...' she says proudly 'He can handle 50 like you single-handedly... it was I who'd stopped him from raising his hands or resorting to violence..if not...'
'If not...what?'
The men then mock her for her devotion to her husband.

'He's never confronted someone like me, that's why he thinks he's the king!' Ranjith replies sarcastically 'Do you think he'll manage to come here and save you...we'll crush him before he does so...he's a lowly rogue who has no status...'
'I never meant to compare him to you...' Sanchi responds confidently 'Because, he's not like you... his ways and means may be wrong but his intentions are never wrong...and he could never do anything as lowly as you are capable of!'
Just as she completes her sentence, professor Janardhan comes flying through the scene - smashing through a few boxes before falling on the floor. 

'Here he is' the proud wife boasts 'Now match him if you can'

His pride hurt, Ranjith orders his henchmen to search for his rival-goons. The men spread out in batches and scour through different places in the den to hunt Indu's men. Though the initial few are handled by Guddu and Rajjo, soon enough a man turns up with a gun to their forehead leaving the boys incapacitated.
However, he meets his end when Indu fires at him from behind. 

The gun shot is heard by Ranjith, Sanchi and the rest of the group. Just as the rest of them are about to set out in search of Indu Singh, 4 of Ranjith's wounded men come flying through the rest of the crates of boxes - revealing the tall figure of Indu surrounded by his friends. Sanchi has an instant reaction of relief and happiness on her face while Indu momentarily reveals his sense of pain/agony/insult. 

Thereafter; storming through, he affronts Ranjith - insulting him for kidnapping a girl. When Ranjith is about to fire a shot at him, Indu kicks the gun away. What follows is violent mayhem - primarily, Indu striking the assailants that kept coming back at him thus not allowing him to free Sanchi. Ranjith has his fair share of trying-to-attack-Indu-time too, but only ends up being thwarted in the process. 

Finally, Sanchi calls out to Rajjo to help her be released and the man manages to do so while Indu is busy fighting off his attackers in the background. While Rajjo is about to lead his bhabhiji out of the bloody turmoil, he is met with resistance too!

Plenty of cracking bones and crunching ribs later, Ranjith ultimately manages to push Indu off into yet another crate of boxes and pulls his gun out. By the time Indu regroups himself he is facing a gun. Sanchi watches this from a short distance away and is horrified. After what seems like an unrealistically long time of Indu & Ranjith glaring at each other and Sanchi glaring at them, Ranjith eventually fires the shot. However, just as expected Sanchi comes in the way and takes the bullet for her husband. The noise and the incident leaves everyone flabbergasted - Guddu, Rajjo, Janardhan and most of all Indu!

Sanchi falls down - in tears & pain and Indu can do nothing about it but cry for his wife. Unable to get to grips with what had just happened, he looks up at Ranjith with bloodshot eyes. He plunges forward and begins thrashing the goon. However, the police force and students had found their way there by then.
What follows is Ranjith being led by the police and Sanchi being driven to the hospital by Indu and his fellows.

THE HOSPITAL
Carrying her in his arms, the exasperated Indu requests the doctor to tend to his injured wife. 

The doctor's decree is that lot of blood had been lost and the patient needed immediate attention.
The nurse then runs forward to Indu with a form - basically, acknowledgement that if anything happened to Sanchi the doctor/hospital were not responsible. This makes Indu livid. He tears up the form and warns the nurse that he'd burn down the hospital if anything happened to her.

While Guddu tries pacifying Indu, the man breaks down - his wife was in pain and fighting in life because of him and he couldn't take it!

THE MATHURS'
The Mathurs are worried for their daughter. They'd FELT that something was not right. Additionally, her phone wasn't working.
Just then, the two students arrive and give the parents the bad news - confirming their fears!

THE HOSPITAL
Mathurs hurry through the hospital corridors enquiring about their daughter and reach the famous OT where a heartbroken Indu is waiting outside. He was busy enquiring with a nurse who'd just stepped out if Sanchi was all right. After giving him her assurance, the nurse walks away. 
Indu then spots Veena who runs to him asking for explanations. Indu wastes no time and explains what led to the entire scenario. 
As Veena wails that what she'd feared had happened, Guddu and Rajjo try comforting her. However, Indu finds himself too emotional to speak up - to speak up to the distraught mother or to the agonized father. 

A short while later, the doctors emerge from the OT saying that the bullet had been removed. However, since she'd lost a lot of blood she needed a transfusion. Their blood bank did not have her blood group and they needed a donor immediately. Surprising enough, Indu was A+ (the same group as her's) and offers to give up every last drop of his blood for his wife if that was what was required to save her. 
The doctor asks him to come along and the worried man follows her. 

PRECAP 
Sadanand is having a war-of-words with the man he'd used to implant the Cds in Indu's shop. Once he cuts the call and turns around, he realizes that Indu'd been a witness to his conversation all while long.  
Edited by lashy - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sybsms thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
brilliant acting by both.hwbculd thdy end such beautiful serial wit brilliant actors
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Loved the episode today...OMG I couldn't believe it when Sanchi was boasting about Indu so much today... it was a bit filmy towards the end... but nevertheless I still loved it... Edited by lashy - 11 years ago
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thanks...reading the update feels like i am watching the serial and the fight sequence...

A perfect episode...indu...i don't know how many times i'll say u...i love u

SP took u away from us before time...what is all happening can't b stopped...

What a terrific way indu entered janardan's house...loved it

A 10/10 episode like always.
roshaeldsouza91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
dont ask me how much i loved the episode today.. yeayyi i was jumping with joy.. plus gotta see it in its actually telecasted time...🥳thanks for the wonderful written update darling..

sorry guyz wasn't around for a while. was busy with stuff.. plus injured my arm and so was not taking up to type for a while.. shyea bad timing..

shraddha yeayy loved the way she was so confident about her hubby coming to her rescue yuhuu😆 gosh i could see ranjit burning in anger and he would have killed someone..🤣 yeaaah dharm patni ko pata hai pati kuch bhi karenge aisse gande kaam kabhi nahi karenge..

i liked the way janardhan was kicked in that adda..🤣 well deserved one i tell you...

yeayyy indu and gang in fight marvellous😎 hudd hudd dabbang dabbang😆 ranjit sanchi ji ki baat maan leni chahiye thi.. abb bhugto..

hmm in those 2 mins ka gun indu and ranjit and sanchi.. i was sure she was going to jump infront to take the bullet..

but waht caught my eye after all this fiasco was... "what is it with the name of the hospital" lol.. jeevandaan😆 hahah yahan sanchi ko jeevandaan milega😉😆

i thought woh paper faadne nahi pure hospital ko ser par uthaayega.. aur kahega humri dharmpatni ko kuch hona nahi chaiye.. samjhe.. haan haan we all do different things while we are totally shaken and emotional.. he said president hai college ki😛 happens indu happens😉

oh yes i forgot to mention i totally loved the precap.. now tiwari ahem abb tumhaari baari..😆🤣
hmm why so less comments .. it was such a nice epi.. with all the dishum dishum shots
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Holy smokes, what an emotionally and drama charged episode. Thanks for the amazing update Twinnie...I loved the episode.
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Selvi, Howz it going hun??
namak902 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the great update!

What an amazing episode today was! So action-packed, I was hooked all through!

Not really a relevent comment but the sentence "and then they were 2" came into my mind when I saw Indu's gang! After Lucky, now it's Yogi's turn to mysteriously disappear! But oh well, I guess continuity has never been one of the CVs strength!

And I've just got to say, I know Guddu is supposed to be a gunda but he looks like such a teddy bear so seeing him actually kill that guy with his bare hands was a bit of an "omg moment" for me! Haha I was not expecting that!

Anyways, all the fighting scenes were actually really well done and not too over the top or surreal so I really enjoyed watching them and as I said before, I was completly hooked. In fact since thursday, the episodes have been so good which makes it harder to even think about the show ending :(

Like you guys, I also loved the way Sanchi was acting so confident, not afraid, not crying and was just patiently waiting for Indu to come and save her!

Best part acting-wise for me, was the scene where Sanchi gets shot..both AD and PS did so well! Just the helplessness Indu's face showed in that split second before he gets angry was amazing! And I also loved his expression in the hospital when he sees a broken TCM walking away.

I do have to agree with you lashy, I too felt that some parts were a bit filmy but as you say, it was still an amazing episode and I really really enjoyed it!