Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
PART 21
Viren and Jeevika woke up so happy the next morning. Jeevika first went to take a bath as Gia would be getting up soon. As soon as she came out she saw Viren getting his clothes out. As viren went to take a shower, Jeevika went to check on Gia. She was up and hungry.  Jeevika took Gia with her to the kitchen and got her baby food out from the cabinet. She took her back to the room and sat on the bed as she put Gia in her high chair. She started feeding her, when Viren came out and Gia started giggling. Gia was daddy's little girl and always wanted to be held by him. She stopped eating from Jeevika as Viren came and gave her a kiss on the cheek. She reached her hands out trying to tell Viren to pick her up. Jeevika just laughed looking at their bonding. Viren picked her up and hugged her. He then put her back in her chair and took Gia's food. He now started feeding her, and she ate without giving him a hard time.

viren - "See Gia loves me more than you Jeevika"

Jeevika just smiled. Someone knocked on the door and jeevika went to open it. It was the entire family who had come to wish the couple. They all gave their blessing to Viren and Jeevika. After the entire family left Jeevika gave instructions to Manvi.

jeevika - "Manvi make sure you give her a bottle 4 times a day and at night give her a warm bath so then she will sleep better at night. Also when you take her to the doctor's take her file, so the doctor can make sure she doesn't need any other vaccines. Also keep the baby monitor with you at night, because she sometimes wakes up in the middle and starts crying. And"

manvi - "DIII I got it. Trust me I've been watching you take care of Gia. She will be fine, but I don't know if you will be. Please just go and don't keep calling us. I will message you once I take her to the doctors."

Viren and Jeevika went back to their room to get their stuff.

jeevika - "Virenji, I want to give you your gift right now. Well me and Gia both."

Jeevika got out this present and Viren opened it with Jeevika and Gia standing by his side. It was an electronic photo frame with pictures of Viren and Gia. From her birth to now. Viren loved keeping photos of his wife and Gia in his office and now he could keep this too and add more pictures anytime.

viren - "I love it Jeevika, thank you. And thank you Gia" he said hugging them both. 

Jeevika and Viren soon left then after hugging Gia and kissing her goodbye. Virat was holding Gia and he took her back to the living area. 

--------------------

in the car

jeevika - "Virenji Gia will be okay right?"

viren - "Jeevika relax, please. Jeevika do you know what resort Virat booked for us? It's the same one he had done after our wedding, remember when we were going meet my so-called client. And instead we got stuck and we went to that cottage?"

Jeevika looked at Viren blushing and remembering that night. It was the most beautiful and memorable night of her life. It was the day Viren and Jeevika became one. Viren kept driving and he stopped outside a familiar looking place. It was the Vadhera's guest house, the place where Viren and Jeevika got married. 

viren - "Shall we go inside?"

Viren opened the door for Jeevika and they went inside hand in hand. Both of them walked in and were reliving all the great moments in this house. Not only where they married here, but Virat and Manvi also. After spending sometime there they both went back to the car and headed out to the resort. They reached the resort and Viren went to go get the keys to their room. As jeevika was waiting she got a text message from Manvi.

"Hi di! hope you're having fun. Just came home from the hospital with Virat and Gia. Don't worry she's fine and I'm just feeding her right now. Enjoy and take care"

With that Manvi sent her a picture of Gia playing with Virat. Viren came and saw Jeevika smiling at her phone and saw his little angle. Both of them felt a little relieved now as Gia was alright. They went to their room and Jeevika started unpacking. Viren went to his suitcase and got something. 

viren - "Here's you're gift"

Jeevika opened it. She flipped through the pages and noticed this wasn't any ordinary album, it was like a scrap book. It had pictures, objects, cards everything in it. The first page was a picture of Viren and Jeevka a few days after their engagement was finalized. Then came the cards that Viren had wrote for her during those times. Later on in the book she saw the small things Viren got her in her pregnancy. And then she saw the wristband she got from the hospital the day she went into labour. It was filled with soo many memories beyond just pictures and it was all in one place.

jeevika - "Virenji, where did you find all these things. And these cards that you used to write for me during my pregnancy?"

viren - "Well i found the drawer where you kept all the stuff I gave you. And all these other thins I had saved up so I decided to combine everything together"

jeevika - "Why are you so perfect?"

viren - "I became perfect after meeting you. You are my everything."

Both of them just stood there hugging each other for a long time not wanting to let go. 

viren - "Jeevika come lets go around the resort. I heard there's a spa downstairs. We can go there and go for lunch"

Both Viren and Jeevika enjoy their day out. They go to the spa and then go for lunch. After walking around sometime Jeevika wants to go shopping at some stores so Viren takes her there and buys her everything she wants. Viren messaged Virat making sure Gia was alright as he knew if he would call Manvi would get really upset. Virat assured him Gia was fine and enjoying without her parents. Jeevika and Viren were having the best day together, even though they were together most of the time, they missed spending time with each other alone. When they were out for dinner, both Viren and Jeevika's phone buzzed. Virat had sent a picture of Gia playing in the park with Manvi. Virat knew that as much as Viren and Jeevika loved spending time with each other they were worried for leaving her alone. Both of them laughed and kept staring at the picture. After a beautiful night day together, Viren and Jeevika were ready to go back home to Gia the next day. 
Edited by Kays94 - 11 years ago
-vish- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
simply awsome...very well written👏
thanx for pm...continue soon!!
girl97 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

wow so perfecty written 
me liked it a lot 
Nishtha.Relan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
WWOOOWWW SUPERB UPDATE JUST LOVED IT HOW YOU WROTE... JEEVIKA GAVE A ELECTRONIC PHOTO ALBUM AND VIREN GAVE HER A SCRAPBOOK... THANKS FOR THE WONDERFUL  UPDATE WAITING FOR YOUR NEXT UPDATE TO RELEASE !!! CONTINUE SOON ! YOU ARE SUPERBBB... UPDATE SOON I WILL WAIT FOR IT VERY EAGERLY... 
jenna_p thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful update👏
Virika's gifts to each other was very sweet😊
Loved it..
Thanks for the PM...
Continue soon..
Dhoxi thumbnail
wish i could be the Gia and my parents would be viren and jeevika aha ;) 

Really a great great great great story ..
Thanks for pm as well :D
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
do continuee soon...awesomeee!!!!!! 
NiraliVirika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful! I just loved it.
Continue sooon...
Thanks for the PM.
romanticgurl070 thumbnail