Is there any possiblites to bring sneha back???

Preethi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi guys plz don close dis topic telling to discuss this sumwhere or dont bash me saying that i dont respect sneha kapoor's decission

guys seriously these days iam missing sneha kapoor a lot!! is it not possible to bring her back? now dont tell me she has taken dess & move on with her life .. i knw tat but guys we all knw tat sneha kapoor cant  be repalced but now tey r nt able to find new sharon wid sneha's qualites rite? y cant tey bring sneha kapoor for sum days & end the show? now tey r nt having proper track also & moreover tey r nt getting sharon to wich tey r forced to show sum crap!! already tey ve lost lot of fans!! so y cant dey bring sneha back  unlike vishaka/vinti she can also shoot for two days if tere is less intense lso itz k but v can relx tat  sneha s tere na... wat say?
& s main tng is sneha kapoor cant b replaced wid anyone!! u knw wat am i tnkng at present situ in d3... make me tnk tat wat will sharon (1ly sneha kapoor) will tackle the present senario!! i always tnk abt tat & lso love story of swaron! yeh hoga !! o hoga!! all time dreaming abt it! i wish my dream come true!!
miss you sneha 😭😭& i love you lot!! ❤️❤️plz come back to d3😭😭

but i tnk if she wish she can comeback to d3
vewbies: plz don close this topic as i want to discuss as a seprate topic

@all : plz no bashing  .. itz purely on my views

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KaNcHaN_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

too want sneha to be back on d3 ...

i m missing her alot...

i wish k wo wapas aajae...😭😭I

Preethi1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kanchan06

too want sneha to be back on d3 ...

i m missing her alot...

i wish k wo wapas aajae...😭😭I

thanks for the support do u tnk dis will happen? i mean i tnk palki lso wana gve chance to sneha i mean tat she mite hve found sharon as of now but she want sneha to cumback
Deetha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i know dear how u must be feeling...and i really dnt think ur not respecting her decision... i mean agar hum unse itna pyaar karte hai aur wapas aane ke baare mei sochte hai then its not that ur against her...

i can understand...but the fact is she is not gonna be back...and agar wo wapas ayegi then i would say i will be very happy
moonlitnisha thumbnail
To be honest am so happy 2 c ur post after 1mth 12days deres sumone who atleast wants Sneha Kapoor back warna till 2day dere have been only ppl.saying Respect her decision...
and i agree wid u just bcoz we want Sneha Kapoor back in D3 doesnt means we dnt respect her decision or we dnt luv her...and yeah u r correct only Sneha kapoor and TanHa wala SwaRon can bring back D3 on track now chahe cvs jitni v koshish kare dey can never bring d intensity and passion dat TanHa Shared onscreen i think instead of bringing new characters Palki mam shud try 2 convince Sneha Kapoor 2 cum back
Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I agree!!I was thinking about it as well!!Sharon cant be portrayed by anyone else, even if they find a 1000 times better girl than Sneha!! Only TaaRey cant fetch them TRPs plus in the recent episodes, Aashi is getting close to Swayam..Wth!! Why should she??As if she knows Swayam too well!!
Even for ending SwaRon( which I hope they dont do) they'll have to show Sharon once!!!
And instead of showing this crap and taking an audition for a girl like Sneha they can end the show happily and show Taani and Rey confessing to each other and Sharon confessing her love to Swayam!!!Sneha can be brought for at least this na!!
Im missing SK too!!!
And even if they want to start SwaAshi, its over for them cuz Swayam is such a character who cannot fall in love with someone else!!!
Even if they are finding a new girl for Sharon, i want them to find such a girl who is TOLERABLE AND NON OBNOXIOUS. Not up to Sneha's level is okay, but I'll be glad if she at least matches upto 1/4 th of Sneha's standards!!
moonlitnisha thumbnail
I doubt dat dey wud ever find a new Sharon bcoz even d cvs r aware of d fact dat no one can b d perfect Sharon except Sneha kapoor agar woh new Sharon le v aaye toh v woh intensity kahan se layenge dat TanHA Shared
sky_fighter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
how i wish she comes back to d3. i agree bring sneha back and end the show 
that would be much better then wht is going on now 
atleast people would be able to understand it then 
but it all just seems to be a dream now 
sneha has really moved on 
Preethi1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonlitnisha

To be honest am so happy 2 c ur post after 1mth 12days deres sumone who atleast wants Sneha Kapoor back warna till 2day dere have been only ppl.saying Respect her decision...
and i agree wid u just bcoz we want Sneha Kapoor back in D3 doesnt means we dnt respect her decision or we dnt luv her...and yeah u r correct only Sneha kapoor and TanHa wala SwaRon can bring back D3 on track now chahe cvs jitni v koshish kare dey can never bring d intensity and passion dat TanHa Shared onscreen i think instead of bringing new characters Palki mam shud try 2 convince Sneha Kapoor 2 cum back

we ll disscuss this on pm.. plz come on pm
Joshua_TANHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
If I knew how to bring her back , I would have .. Some magic wand or something😆

As far as ending the show..i guess there are viewers who watch the show and once they get new sharon , they will have new fan followings..so for them, D3 will continue!

Miss Sneha K a lot 😭