Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
wondering when IF gonna learn to move on...tht wass such a ridiculous article on KSG If u cant say anything good abt him then NO NEEED To write anything AT ALL :) stop holding onto past coz it doesnt matter anymore in anyones lifee everyone has moved on :| PATHETIC Edited by blessing-beauty - 11 years ago
chainreaction. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
LOL i agree with you Naaz ^^ I was excited thinking its gonna be something good but all that article did was criticize! I hate how when someone's moving on in life and doing good things like a show they bring up the past and things that happened ages ago and they don't even say the truth :S It would've been okay if they said some good things too but the whole article was saying stuff against him! I don't understand why they keep repeating the same old stuff again and again lol maybe its cos KSG doesn't show himself much to the media but everyone knows of his popularity so thats why the article is just based on history and nothing new =)
Oishi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Very Disappointed with IF & Zing...
First of all you guys dont even care about Karan Singh Grover... he was No 1 Position in your celebs list for Years & he has such a Big fan base & still u r Ignoring him, like you dont Even know him...
His show is coming..but not a single Good article for him..Oh well...How Bias IF is... it's obvious that u dislike KSG :)

And now that u cant say one good line about karan..You are saying So bad things..Like seriously... you are you to ques him about his personal Life? its his life, he will do whatever you want. you dont need to think about that. Dont forget he is a celeb & you should respect him for that.. there is no need of dragging his personal issues...
and i've noticed..all time you just want put him down cos of his personal issues... have u ever post anythign good about him, like his shows and all..NO... Cos IF is Just simple BIAS

u have no right.. to comment about anyones personal life... we are really disappointed with you
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Oishi_

Very Disappointed with IF & Zing...
First of all you guys dont even care about Karan Singh Grover... he was No 1 Position in your celebs list for Years & he has such a Big fan base & still u r Ignoring him, like you dont Even know him...
His show is coming..but not a single Good article for him..Oh well...How Bias IF is... it's obvious that u dislike KSG :)

And now that u cant say one good line about karan..You are saying So bad things..Like seriously... you are you to ques him about his personal Life? its his life, he will do whatever you want. you dont need to think about that. Dont forget he is a celeb & you should respect him for that.. there is no need of dragging his personal issues...
and i've noticed..all time you just want put him down cos of his personal issues... have u ever post anythign good about him, like his shows and all..NO... Cos IF is Just simple BIAS

u have no right.. to comment about anyones personal life... we are really disappointed with you

Pls. tell me is the magazine has come in IF forum?
Nehageet. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hi ðŸ˜ƒ

Edited by nehageet - 11 years ago
SaraUsher20 thumbnail

thanx a lot. Waiting 4 sanaya's article

Nehageet. thumbnail
wow  thanks😃 Edited by nehageet - 11 years ago
Nehageet. thumbnail
plz tell me what is in this zing?
Nehageet. thumbnail
hi amrit are you ok ?i want play with you .
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow, KD luks awesum on "Zing Mag" cover.