Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LeadNitrate thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ayeee hayyeee

MOHINI MOHINI MOHINI!!!! ( ala 123...)

She rocks
gawd Ojaswi is so pretty, not to mention she is such a good dancer. She should have been doing some more substancial role than just mohini

Is it me or tomorrow's Precap shows  new guy as vishnu? r something changed with SRJ ? Vishnu looks a bit different.

All thse Kheer overdose just makes me so homesick, 14 more days and then me too will get Kheer overdose.

Minu: I think payasam was always a very popular  dish in India and not to mention auspicious, hence cooked at drop of hat and also easy to cook. 

MINU: Please don't edit this part.😃

Vrish and Bong brigade:

if you have recovered enough from your Bhaiduj hangover to watch today's epi, watch the asur's who stole amrit kumbh. The way they pronounce S every time,  Shyambajare Sashibabu.🤣
Edited by tannipartner - 11 years ago
DeewaniRimi thumbnail
@Tannipartner do agree with you.They sounds sss...😆
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
thanx for such a well written update. am watching along side ,makes more  meaning to me.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Shukracharya asks Shiva his help in saving the asuras from destruction?  And Shiva agrees?

DkDM Purana jokes aside, are there other accounts of what happened after the amrit was all given to the devas?  Or are there accounts that have the asuras getting amrit as well?
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i want to see Mohini dancing in front of the Devtas and the asurs-but i doubt we will see that...i was shocked they had shown Mohini in the first place!but still Ojaswi has that aura to her perfect for Mohini,specially the way she expresses and her body language-that can only be of a dancer,its always nice to see her in the show

about the Kheer my Mom made some for Diwali and i wad feasting on it...but yeah bechcre Mahadev ko kuch aur dete hi nahi hai!i guess that may be beacuse Kheer is cooked all over India
i hope by the time Bappa comes it atleast expands to Modaks and Ladoos,although i dont think Mahadev will get any...considering Bapas apetitte😆

@Vrish-Shukrachrya doesnt exactly say that,he says that after the consumption of all the Amrit by the Devtas,and none of it being given to the Asurs the Devtas have become proud and complacent,and beacuse of this attitude he is worried that now the Asurs will be helpless and will be dominated by th Devtas
but i dont think any account had Asurs getting Amrit

@taani-even noticed thier S pronunciation was kind of funny😆

anyways the episode was good-although i find the AS and Mahadev scenes to be so cute!!Mohit same some kind of chemistry with Ashnoor that makes my heart melt...so cute!!!they make the cutest Daddy and Baby pair in tellywood!
sindhupv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mohit and Asnoor make a terrific father and daughter on screen. That was the best scene of the day for me. Mother, father and daughter moment was too cute.
Nishajos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kheer, Mahadev, Parvati and AS are a hit mix. Love the scenes at Kailash. ðŸ˜‰
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Hamlet53

thanx for such a well written update. am watching along side ,makes more  meaning to me.

Hey Hammi🤗
I am so happy to see you after a long time😊
Glad this WU helps you,for any question, any doubt, just post here😃
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

@ shruti, when Ganapati bappa will come we can see more dishes cooked by Paravti. I am waiting to see Modak in goo quantity at Kailash😊

Without dance Mohini should not be allowed to distribute Amrit😆