Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dazee thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Great post.  Completely agree.  We should not give up at all.  We need clear answers, and most of all, want barun back as ASR or close the show with Arshi.
Edited by Dazee - 11 years ago
meens80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great post Rima,
4Lions has made a joke of Barun and the show. While some can see through her underhand tactics some cannot. It is a pity to see what such a brilliant show has been reduced too..
After the PH itself comes out with a statement saying "the story has run its course" how can anyone not see through the games she is playing.

I just hope everyone atleast stands united in their stance of ending the show with Barun and Sanaya and leads because i think it is a big insult to Sanaya who has lived her role in this love story to be shown to fall in love with someone else😡

vandana1965 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
RIMA
PLEASE DO A PETITION TO INFORM THE SPONSORERS OF STARPLUS SHOWS AND GUL KHAN/ FOUR LION SHOWS TO INFORM THEM WHAT WE THINK OF THESE PEOPLE.
THEY NEED TO LOOK AT WHO THEY ASSOCIATE WITH AND WITHDRAW THEIR SPONSORSHIP FROM HER.
TIME HAS COME TO HIT HER IN THE POCKET. SHE IS VERY CUNNING AND MANIPULATIVE TO COME OUT WITH THAT SCRIPTED INTERVIEW. SHE THINKS WE ARE FOOLS.
TIME TO TEACH HER A LESSON HAS COME.
PLEASE FIND THE SPONSORS AND LET US CONTACT THEM.
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
spirit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Whatever is going on backstage, all they've managed to do is make a big fat joke of themselves, their actors and their show. In the process, totally managed to put off their audience too, I mean who does that!? 

Why would anyone who has seen this want to ever watch another show from this PH? :S

Edited by spirit - 11 years ago