Aish talks about Fashion <3

.Sunshine. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

I have the hardest time dressing up for award functions: Aishwarya Sakhuja

Aishwarya Sakhuja

Tall and skinny Aishwarya Sakhuja was last seen in Sony Entertainment Television's Saas Bina Sasural. The lady with long legs, perfectly shaped killer body, and a smile to die for… is here to share sexy fashion tips and trends. Read on…

Fashion is: I don't follow trends and prefer wearing something which is eye catchy.

Who chooses your clothes? I don't like to shop, so I have few friends who select clothes for me.

Do you wear accessories? I don't like to wear much of accessories except a gold ring and a wrist watch. When it comes to watches, I like Guess and Being Human.

Do you follow any brands? Not really. Only for my jeans I frequently buy from Promod, Mango and FCUK.

Favourite shopping destination: For clothes… it's Bangkok and for shoes… it's USA.

Most expensive buy: Recently, I bought a lehenga for my friend's wedding which was quite expensive.

Clothes you are comfortable in: Jeans and T-shirts with a pair of sneakers.

Favorite designer: Falguni Shane Peacock.

Must-have in your wallet: Money, hair brush and a lip balm.

Favourite perfume: I like wearing Gucci.

Colour that fills your wardrobe: White and red.

Describe "Sale" in one word: Crazy and stupid.

Currently your wardrobe is over-flowing with: Indian wear and with shoes. I have a fetish for shoes. I own more than 100 pair of shoes in my wardrobe at this point of time.

You have hardest time getting dressed for: Award functions.

Any fashion disaster you have come across recently: I don't really observe people that much. If people are comfortable wearing what they feel like then why should I have a problem in it?

If you had to choose a fashion era, which period will it be: 
It should be the 60s. I simply loved that era because it was very classy with Indian touch.