Maneesh Sharma/YRF To Direct Sushant Singh Rajput.

Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Dears,

Thanks to Anshi dear info..The suspense is indeed over..Her you go..Time to celebrate my dears πŸ˜ƒ

There was a lot of talk after Shahid Kapoor was shown the door by Yash Raj Films, on one of their next films being directed by Maneesh Sharma. So, naturally, everyone was wondering who would play leading man.

Well, the suspense is over and Sushant Singh Rajput has been roped in. Rajput, who is all set to make his debut on the big screen early next year with Kai Po Che! directed by Abhishek Kapoor, is also doing Raj Kumar Hirani's next directorial venture P.K.

Welcome aboard, SSR! - πŸ‘β­οΈ

Article Link : http://www.boxofficeindia.co.in/maneesh-sharma-to-direct-sushant-singh-rajput/

Edited by Jaishankar - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Way to go ssr wish u all luck u deserve it
Jaishankar thumbnail
This is huge dears..YRF + Maneesh Sharma too good πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ..What a news to start our weekend dears πŸ˜ƒ
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Agree jai his hard work seems to be paying off
arjunaluis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Jai...SSR is indeed having a great year πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ and we will get to see him 3 times next year...after KPC he will have more offer's...so it might be more than 3 times next year...can't wait for KPC now...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Go SSR...πŸ₯³ just reread 3 mistakes of my life can't wait to see sushant as ishaan...it will be Awesome..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Jaishankar thumbnail

Originally posted by: arjunaluis

Thanks Jai...SSR is indeed having a great year πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ and we will get to see him 3 times next year...after KPC he will have more offer's...so it might be more than 3 times next year...can't wait for KPC now...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Go SSR...πŸ₯³ just reread 3 mistakes of my life can't wait to see sushant as ishaan...it will be Awesome..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Yes Abhi re its going to be awesome indeed πŸ˜ƒ

@Anshi yes re his hard-work is getting the due credits big time now πŸ˜Š
-LiveLaughLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Three Cheers For Sushant!! This is his year!! Now we have another movie to look forward to after K.P.C.
Jaishankar thumbnail

Originally posted by: xoxoarvi

Three Cheers For Sushant!! This is his year!! Now we have another movie to look forward to after K.P.C.

Yup re its indeed Sush's year 2013..πŸ˜ƒ..And with Sushita marriage also lined up its going to be a roller coaster ride for Sushita and we fans as well..😊

"Kaiii pooo cheee " as Sush says..

All the best to our rock-star Sush πŸ‘β­οΈ
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG... I just woke up and was praying to god before I took my cell phone.. Hey bhagwan aaj toh koi news mil jaaye! And ahh haa.. I am so very happy.. Was very tired y'day voted till 2am in that dumb TC poll..

All the best Sushant.. I loved the way the have mentioned him SSR..
Jaishankar thumbnail

Originally posted by: AshuNaik

OMG... I just woke up and was praying to god before I took my cell phone.. Hey bhagwan aaj toh koi news mil jaaye! And ahh haa.. I am so very happy.. Was very tired y'day voted till 2am in that dumb TC poll..

All the best Sushant.. I loved the way the have mentioned him SSR..

Ashu re guess God gave the fruit of your hard-work of voting my dear  like he has given for our SushπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘. Wonderful teacher ji πŸ˜ƒ
Have a wonderful weekend with this rocking news re β­οΈ
Exactly I also loved the way they mentioned "Welcome SSR" πŸ˜ƒ..Such a wonderful article..ah I am happy..πŸ˜ƒ
2013 - year of Sushita and here comes the rock-star Sush πŸ˜‰
Edited by Jaishankar - 11 years ago