Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: massu91

so shld i res 🀣

LOL .. Res before the story is posted??? πŸ˜†
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SamiyaIPKKND

Kokhon amake bolo... i will try to res if i can... ajke shopping e jaowar plan...whatsapp iphone e mone hoy free na... anyways missing this story

Hmm  .. free na. BD te bishal jhamela apps purchase kora .. app card shesh G&G te. 😑

Will text you! ok?? 😊

Me too will go shopping today .. πŸ˜†
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Farah di, we are waiting!!πŸ˜›  (ek main aur ek meri monkeyπŸ˜›)
SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail

Hmm .. free na. BD te bishal jhamela apps purchase kora .. app card shesh G&G te. 😑

</em>

Will text you! ok?? 😊

<em>Me too will go shopping today .. πŸ˜†

But for android and symbion it's free lol

Oh thanks ami amar level best try korbi res korte
Sharaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
waiting for update Omoraboti...😭 Edited by Sharaa - 11 years ago
bewakoofLadki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
u sed today...mine today is over its nyt jea...sobbb...i tried my bst to res first...buhabuhuh
reallyhappy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
its Friday..:P

update?
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Banner Courtesy: GanBarunFan

Arnav parked his car in the open parking space of a fine one storied building. Khushi noticed the name - it was the coffee shop she had heard about a lot. Meeting in a coffee shop? Khushi decided the client must be as weird as her boss – having business meeting in coffee shop at 8 in the morning was not normal by any standard. Her thoughts were disrupted as Arnav unlatched her seatbelt. Startled, Khushi looked up and was taken aback by a staring Arnav, who apparently had a very calm & peaceful look, unlike his usual. Khushi's eyes widened as she kept staring into his eyes and Arnav quickly averted. He just got down from the car and Khushi too followed.

Arnav strode inside the coffee shop. He felt her footsteps behind him but controlled the urge to look back once to see her from head to toe. She was looking different today. If it was the dress or the loose hair, Arnav was not sure but he had to admit her features seemed even more enchanting today.

Stop checking out your employee, Arnav.

But you are going out with Lavanya.

But I don't check her out..

You are dating her!

So what?!

If you can date an employee, why can't you check out another employee?

Because they are not same!

Why is it different with her?

"Shut up," Arnav barked.

"But I am not talking," a confused Khushi replied from behind.

Did he just say that out aloud? Arnav halted for a second in his track & closed his eyes to gulp down the frustration. He was definitely going mad. He had no intention to spoil the so far perfect morning and so he strode towards a corner table without saying anything further. He pulled a chair for Khushi before taking a seat himself.

"When is the meeting, Arnavji?"

"9.30."

"9.30? Oh! It is only 8. We are too early for the meeting. What are we going to do for so long? Do you need me do to do anything for you?"

"We are not here for meeting, Khushi."

"Huh?"

"We are here for breakfast."

Khushi's eyes rounded.

"Breakfast? Kyun? Why here? Why didn't you finish your breakfast at home?"

"I don't owe you any explanation!"

Khushi made a face at an exasperated Arnav but kept silent as Arnav went through the menu.

"What would you like to have?"

"I have done my breakfast at home."

"Are you sure?"

"Haaan! Somebody woke me up at 6 am and I had enough time to make & have breakfast."

"Fine!"

Arnav ordered a Sandwich and Americano for him. He turned to Khushi before closing the order.

"Coffee?"

"Do they have tea?"

Arnav rolled his eyes; he should have known.

"One tea for the lady."

As the Barista left, Khushi leaned a bit towards Arnav & whispered something. Arnav could not make out what she was saying. He leaned a bit too.

"What?"

She again whispered something. Arnav leaned a bit more further.

"Again?"

Khushi also leaned a bit forward to him over the table and gestured him to come forward.  Arnav leaned more & took a few seconds to breathe deeply. This was insane. Everything seemed insane. He was having breakfast with Khushi Kumari Gupta at 8 in the morning in a coffee shop. He was not irritated by her presence. He wanted her to talk. He, in fact, was sitting with almost his head on hers, in a public place, filling up his lungs with lemony airs & waiting to listen to what she had to say.

"How much is the tea?" Khushi whispered for the third time & Arnav looked straightly into her eyes.

"Unbelievable," he muttered.

He was not sure whom he found more difficult to believe – her or himself. She could made drama out of everything. And here, he too was taking interest in her craziness. He frowned. He never noticed her eyes from this close. Her irises were hazel with tints of green along the rim. Her eyes were as spotless & as clear as those of a child – she seemed almost untainted of life's complicacies.

"And why would you want to know that?" Arnav whispered back, playing along and enjoying.

"Woh kya hai, Arnavji .. I think they charge high," Arnav watched her eyes widening even more as she talked in a conspiring tone, "These kinds of shops always charge high!"

Her eyes talked just as much as her mouth did. Arnav could not control a quick glance at those lips which were real close to his, more than ever before.

"What the f**k am I doing," Arnav wondered glancing at those slightly parted lips. He jolted back and sat straight in his chair.

"This is a premium shop, Khushi. And of course, the price is premium too."

Khushi swallowed.

"Hey Devi Maiya! In what sort of blunder have you got me into? You know I cannot afford tea here. I cannot even check in front him how much I have in my purse .. .. .."

Arnav watched her mouth move. She was again talking to herself. Crazy woman! He understood what must be going inside her brains. How did she think he was going to let her pay?!

The food was served. Arnav got busy with his fork & knife and sipped the black coffee in between. After a while, Arnav realized Khushi was sitting confused staring at the cup in front of her.

"What?"

"Huh?"

"Why are you not having your tea?"

"How would I have tea when there is none?"

"What are you saying? Here is everything. Teabag, sugar, milk .. what else do you need?"

"Arnavji, these are the ingredients to make tea! Why did not they make it? Am I supposed to make my own tea?"

"Yes! That is the idea."

"What? I would have to make my own tea? They why am I paying them? For the teabag only?"

"Khushi!! This is .. so that you can make your tea by your own taste."

"If I have to make the tea myself, why would I need to come to a shop? This is ridiculous!"

Arnav could not but smile. And Khushi's eyes slightly rounded as she witnessed the unbelievable, the impossible. Arnav Singh Raizda .. amused & smiling.

"Ok. Fine. I am asking someone to make it for you."

Khushi composed herself.

"Rehne di jiye. I will make it myself. But no tips for the waiter."

"They take service charge, Khushi. You won't be needing to tip."

"Haww?? Service Charge?? I am not giving that too!"

Arnav stifled a laugh. She indeed was crazy .. and strange. He could not remember meeting anyone like her, so devoid of pretense. He continued with his breakfast as she continued muttering on how these "premium" shops were looting money from the customers.

Halfway through his breakfast, Arnav decided to bring up the reason why he actually brought her here. He took a deep breath; there was no reason to feel so nervous. In fact, since when Arnav Singh Raizada was nervous at all? And that too around a woman?

"Woh .. Khushi .."

"Ji?"

"Did you know it?"

Khushi stared at him perplexed. What was she supposed to know?

This was a morning of total confusion for her all through. Arnavji called her at 6 in the morning. He was taking him to a meeting out of office. He was having breakfast with her. She was supposed to make her own tea while paying double for a teabag. She, despite all the efforts, could no longer hold her grudge against him. And now, he was talking meaningless stuff!

Khushi: Know what?

Arnav: Woh .. Raj ..

Ok! So he wanted to talk about that! Khushi again felt the resentment slightly coming back.

"Dekhiye Arnavji. He was just helping me when the paper got stuck in the machine."

"Khushi .."

"I just thanked him and I don't think I did anything wrong. If you are expecting an apology for that, it is not coming."

"Shut up, Khushi. You really need to work on your listening skills."

"What?"

"Yes. Did I ask for any apology?"

"Nehi, lekin .."

"Then? Look. You know my secretary Simran?"

"I have seen her."

"Good. Raj is Simran's boyfriend."

Khushi blinked.

"So?"

"So .. I saw you two laughing .. and I think I just got overprotective. It did not look right to me. I  .. I .. did not want Simran to get hurt."

While Khushi stared at Arnav shocked, Devi Maiya started laughing out loud. She finally understood what this "ROFL" term, that the new generation used, was all about! Who knew better than her, how much Arnav disapproved the relationship between Simran & Raj. He was very concerned if their romantic interest in each other would jeopardize their efficiency, especially working in the same floor. Though he did not show his disapproval but he did think of reviewing & adding a few more clauses to the HR rule – prohibiting marriage within the same function was not perhaps enough.

"Arnavji, we were just having a conversation!"

"No! You were laughing!"

"Laughing is part of a good conversation. And conversation between "Normal" people is very "Normal". That does not mean anything else. Aap bahut .. ajeeb ho!"

"Mein? Ajeeb hoon? Aur ye tum keh rehi ho?"

"Haan! Why would anyone get scared to see two people in a conversation?"

"I was not scared!! I was just .. concerned about Simran."

"Accha thik hain. I understand. That was actually .. very nice of you."

Arnav let out the breath he had been holding for long. He had pondered over the whole thing between them over the weekends. He finally came to the conclusion that the Utility Room fiasco was because he was concerned for Simran and later he lashed out because she was behaving unreasonably. All he needed to do was share with her the reason and if she still did not understand, she could go to hell! He was not sure though how he would cope with her leaving for hell .. and so her nodding in approval & understanding, relieved him big time.

Khushi, on the other hand, was also relieved big time. She did not have to hate him anymore! That seemed actually very sweet to her. He was just anxious about his employee! How sweet that was!

"Only if she knew the truth," Devi Maiya rolled her eyes in amusement. No girl in the word can resist enjoying the jealousy of man.

"So, Raj-ji & Simran-ji?"

Arnav smiled almost invisibly at the goofy grin plastered across her face.

"Apparently, yes."

Arnav was almost done with his breakfast. He was taking the last bites, relaxed, since so far things had been completely in control and as per plan. He almost jumped in his chair as Khushi suddenly thumped the table with her hand. He looked up and watched a very excited Khushi, her face beaming with a huge grin.

He frowned. And Khushi's grin got bigger.

"Raj & Simran!"

"Yes?"

"You don't get it, do you? It is R-A-J & S-I-M-R-A-N."

"I know!"

"Oho! Raj & Simran? Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge?"

"Dilwale .. dulhaniya .. What?"

"I don't believe it! You still don't understand? Raj & Simran? The epic couple?"

"Never heard of them."

Khushi could not believe it. Was he from another planet?

"Arnavjiii! They are like Laila-Majnu .. Heer-Ranjha? But they are better because they don't die! They get married."

"Wow! Great! I am happy that you are happy for them."

"You really don't know them? Shah Rukh Khan & Kajol? Didn't you watch any of their movies?"

"I don't watch Hindi movies, Khushi. Yeah .. but I think I have met Shah Rukh. Cool guy."

Khushi's eyes suddenly rounded and her jaw dropped.

" You have met Shah Rukh ji????!! Oh God .. then you must have met Salman-ji too? Have you?? Please tell me! Have you met Salman-ji?"

"Salman ji..Salman Khan? Oh yes! I have met him too."

Arnav, in fact, then wished he had not because in response to his reply it seemed as if Khushi would faint. He rather got a bit anxious if Khushi was feeling ok.

"Khushi, are you ok?"

"Never been better. I am sitting in front of someone who has met Salman-ji. My hero .."

Arnav saw Khushi all lost in her dreamland, probably with her Salman-ji. Arnav again felt a twitch in his heart similar to what he had felt in the Utility Room the other day. It was not rage .. but it was just as strong as rage. He wished he had not met Salman .. no, to be more precisely, he wished, Salman Khan did not exist.

"So? He is just a guy who acts.."

"You have no idea! His looks .. his eyes .. his voice .. his acting .. his muscles .. his body .. hayeee!"

Arnav did not realize when his mouth opened in shock as the last piece of the sandwich remained ignored at the tip of the fork. Was Khushi Kumari Gupta literally drooling over a guy? And was she really praising a guy's body? He stared at her who apparently was busy in her dreamland. Arnav 's hand on his fork tightened. He could not keep herself from wondering what she was dreaming. Some random images came into his mind and he mentally kicked himself for feeling agitated with those images. Her & her dreams! Her & her dream man! What did that have anything to do with him?

"Can we leave now?"

"Hmm?"

"Khushi Kumrai Gupta!  I am done & leaving. Would you prefer sitting here busy in your dreamland?"

"Oh! Sorry .. woh Kya hai, whenever I am thinking of Salman-ji, time stops."

Arnav saw her again going dreamy-eyed. Salman Khan entered his hate list with ease.

"I am not interested in you blabbering. I am leaving."

Khushi jumped off the chair, a bit embarrassed and followed Arnav as he strode out of the shop.

As Arnav was fastening her seatbelt, Khushi suddenly screamed, "Arnavjiii."

Arnav leaned back, the seatbelt still in his hand, "What?"

"You did not pay the bill!"

"I did."

"You did? I did not notice!"

"You would have if you were not busy dream-dating your Salmanji."

What followed, stopped Arnav's heartbeat. Still holding her seatbelt in his hand, he stared like a fool as Khushi blushed hard. For the first time, Arnav saw Khushi Kumari Gupta blushing and that at the mention of her dream date with Salman Khan. She, after all, was not that naive. Arnav gulped staring at her flushed, flawless, smooth cheeks.  A few lucky tendrils of her locks brushed those red cheeks leisurely. Arnav did not realize when his left hand moved and softly brushed those tendrils away, leisurely touching her right cheek with his thumb. Arnav saw in daze as more blood rushed to her cheeks and he felt her shiver under his gentle touch. He could not avert his eyes from her cheek. He did not notice how her eyes widened, her lips parted .. her breathing got hitched first & then heavy. Her eyes shot up to see his eyes all set on her cheeks. They both swallowed at the same time, totally unaware of what was happening to the other. Those were merely a few seconds ..

Khushi regained her composure first. She moved back her head slightly, letting Arnav's fingers hanging in the air only a few inches away from her. Arnav too got back to reality and as he realized, what he had just done, he bit his lips. He glanced at her once & could easily read her uneasiness. He fastened her seatbelt and moved away.

"That was so not appropriate," he growled inwardly.

After some 10 minutes of drive, Khushi decided to break the silence. That was just a momentary lapse. She could let it go. Come on! What was she thinking! What lapse? Arnavji was just helping her – she calmed herself down.

"Woh .. Arnavji, thank you."

Arnav just glanced at her questioningly.

"Woh .. for the tea. I understand you paid for my tea. Thank you."

Arnav just glanced again.

"Aur ek baat .. I should have told you earlier. It's ok."

Arnav looked at her again and turned away as he entered the parking of a multistoried building.

"What ok?"

"Woh .. I have accepted your apology."

Arnav glanced at her shocked.

"What?"

"Haan! I forgive you for scolding me that day. I understand now why you did that."

"Excuse me, Khushi Kumari Gupta! I don't need your forgiveness. And I did not ask for your apology, in the first place."

"You did not? Then why did you explain why you scolded me that day?"

"I told you because I thought you should know. That does not mean I am sorry. I was not wrong & you were the one laughing with Raj. Stop leaving in dreamland, Khushi Kumari Gupta!"

Khushi's eyes widened in shock as Arnav barked at her and her mouth again turned into a perfect "O". Before she could reply, Arnav harshly freed her of the seatbelt and got down of the car.

"Laad Governor," Khushi muttered as she got down of the car too, "And here I thought he was trying to sorry."

Khushi, however did not notice the stealing glances of his boss, who was pacifying his deprived eyes for two days.

Devi Maiya smiled. The first of the many Rabba-veys was done.

Edited by Omoraboti - 10 years ago
Sharaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
res

Hi Dear...

Update is as usual rocking...

Worth for our waiting...πŸ˜‰

Your last lines always bring smiles...πŸ˜ƒ

First of many rabbaves...

Expecting many rabbaves in ur version...

Flimy Khushi relating everythin with bolly...Raj-Simran,Salmanji dating...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Absolute ASR attitude which pulls us to core...Hayeee

Miss Arshi office, store room moments very much...Bring it on quick dear...πŸ€—

We r starving...

Now am waiting for another meeting in SUV in signal with lemon flavour... yummy...😳

pls pls update soon...😭

U hav no idea how many times am checking ur threads for update...

for desire too...😊
Edited by Sharaa - 11 years ago
SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail
I still didn't get to res first😭

anyways

APU!!!!!

Fab updateπŸ‘

finally Arnav cleared the air

he said sorry in his own way

Khushi forgave him

awww