Sorry for being late
Belated happy bday Sam
Washing you everyday success in ur life
May h live a long happy life
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: neha5058
hehehe, , tu girti rehti hia, , kabhi stairs se to slip ho jati hai... tera hi nahi pata...
chal chhaddd... maan ne lift diya na... haaye...
uske baad kya hua?? bata bata... secret khol de kamini...
Originally posted by: Parbinsalina
Me sorry... I know i am late but still i want to wish sam a very very happy birthday... May god fulfill all ur wishes,, n give u a long life... I have got some wonderful frnds in fb whose were once strangers to me... I wish ur n tich's friendship will be stronger in future n may last till the end of the world... <3
Originally posted by: snehamaanvirman
I have read that Being late is better is than being never
Sorry for being late
Belated happy bday Sam
Washing you everyday success in ur life
May h live a long happy life