Originally posted by: Katniss1
you guys are mean! Jaane do! Khaane par kya ladayi yaar…khaane do usey!
Par ladayi toh wohi kar rahi hai. Humne thodi ki hai.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Katniss1
you guys are mean! Jaane do! Khaane par kya ladayi yaar…khaane do usey!
Par ladayi toh wohi kar rahi hai. Humne thodi ki hai.
What language man! @ I_M_SULTAN!
You might be proud of yourself! keep going! Acha hain!
yes that did sound wrong 😑 no doubt about it
I said it on the same day itself they should take his class make him cry on that day zillat ke laddoo do etc etc ! But I would still say he didn’t meant it in a double meaning way ..
but in that context it sounded terrible and she did say I don’t like so he should simple don’t do that and don’t even stretch it further …
I will be last person to not call out spade ♠️ on face
he said wrong - yes
Intention wise - but NO
But usko is WKW pe maar parni chayie bhut zor ki I support that
I am against those people who do selectively moral policing and they try to put someone down just bcz their real character is out
ammu
aman
Uditi- she does it in a very subtle way she did it to Aasif as well
Arshiffa
I don’t support such people
@munna gullu ji ko kaala rose pasand aane pe diya? Thodi ajeeb defn hai pasand ki
@munna Mary ne discussion dikhaya bhi teen teen subziyan banayi.
Matlab Mahi ne kya Mary ko apni maid samajha hai?
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
1.1k