Birthday Celebration for Sam(Vm in YT/dailymtn)

tich.1990mg thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
#1

Hii Guys,, once again I,, means Tich is here, but today I want to be call only fluffy pie, but not form u all only from my best buddy who is really possessive for me, so think about ur nose n teeth before smiling or taking the name, ok'.

17th October a very special day,, a beautiful, naughty and with a charming smile a girl came on this earth in the beautiful side of the world' very far from me but I never knew staying Miles apart one day she will be my best buddy' she is possessive, cribbing, and sensible' don't know how many word can justify her, actually no word is enough to even describe her one smile and cry'.




She is my cry baby, angry young lady, hell possessive and very loving person' SAMINA, aka my samy'. The beautiful writer Dipti Sam' she is the one who showed Maan as a singer in 'Sargoshiya ' Whisper of Love''. A Musical Love saga'.


A supporting friend who became my sister. I had never fought with anyone like the way I m with her, yes, she always wins. Doing lots of emotional talk and when become angry never think what she is talking but end up making me cry' but after that we again cribbed and bicker and at the end we hugged,, hmmm she is staying in Bangladesh and I m in India, still our Heart knows it's way to reach each other'


She is the one who can make me cry and laugh together, in my worst mood she made me smile through her possessive talks. Whenever anything makes me sad or one drop of tear fall from my eyes she can make the world upside down with her never ending anger.. she is my Sammy, and I m her fluffy pie'

We met through a Hii on fb Chat,, it was from her' u said my reply was really special , but I never knew a casual meeting will mark my heart like this, u became a part of my life' I was scared to make conversation to a stranger but once I talked with u, I never came to know when a stranger became my secret holder' u had shared her every secret moment with me which make me feel I m the closer person to u than anyone else' today I want to say Sammy u r truly a hell possessive sister whom I really wanted in my life but never get' Through u I get a person whom I can truly imagine as a my sister and best friend' u became an essential part of my life.. in this life I will always need ur presence' the way u try to protect me I always adore it' I need ur every guidance throughout my life'.. just like this, inseparable'.

U know how pathetic I m in words, so leaving the rest for our other vampires' u know me and my heart so u know me better than me'. love u my samy'..


Here is the VM made by US,, as Youtube link is not opening for Bangladesh i have added dailymotion video link,, YT link is here


[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=p7RFMpH3N0o[/YOUTUBE]




Dailymotion Link


https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xue3vq_birthday-present-for-sam_webcam


Tanu (Tanvi Nangia)

One year older means one year better.
Wish u a verryyy happy b'day di!
May GOD give u a long life full of happiness & bless u with a gr8 success..
Keep smiling meri kamini di..
Lots of love , hugs & kisses...
If you start lying about your age, you can invite us more often to celebrate your Birthday. Not just once in a year.
Happy Birthday once again.!
Enjoy your day ! Party Hard.!
Have a Rocking B'day.!

Divzu Baby(Dazzling Divz)


sam u know sometimes i don't know what to say, am a jerk in expressing my feeling not from today but since the beginning of my life...and u know it well but kaa karu aisa hi hu
u know the day one we met i dint knew i will get my possessive Sam in my life whom i will love to sooo much extent!

u know sometimes i wnna bang your head, sometimes i wnna kill you, sometimes i wanna kill myself but yet i dont know what else to say! i miss u each time am away! i miss u each time i come online and dont see a single msg of u! i miss u each day i spend away from u...yet sometimes i cant tell u!!



i really dont know what frndship mean...i dont know! but i know one thing for sure and that is...i will make ur life hell till the end i will make u crib youself thinking why the heck i made this devil enter my life!! n i will make sure i do it!! even if u wnna kick me, pakka i will get that as well! even if u wnna throw me i will again get back to you to get thrown away all over but i will never leave your side...although i will always take my jiju's side above u hehe then i can dump u u know na main jiju ka achi choti sissy banungi n teri worst so uss maamle main i cant hell it

n now...

dazzler wnna ask you something---

sitting on her knees with that cute puppy face and a cute smile *wo teri dimple special waali* and with a cute flower in my hand


will you be my kamini bestie for whole my life!! are you ready to bear this devil divz throught your life?? and let me dump you over my jiju


Sumi baby (Sumaiya Saba)

hmmm...thinking thinking ki likhbooo??? ami to amar feelings express korte janina... ... :thinking:

Tor friend request accept korar time kokhono chuntao kori nai ato kom time a amra ato kache chole asbo kintu always atai hoa jeta amra kokhono chintao kori na.. & i m happy j ami jeta chinta kori nai seta hoache... i love ur talk,smile & frind gussa hole mana nor style but me sometimes angry with u jakhon tui na bujhe rager mathaya emon ekta kotha bole felis hetar jonno tor friend kosto paya & tuio o pore pochtate thakis but matha thanda hoar por jokhon tui friend k tor style a mana te thakis tokhon khub hasi paya amar.. hehehehehe... but overall I loveee u so much



Yea hawaa a,gunguna ke bolti hain tujhe mere tarafse

humhare dosti bahut khubsurat hain
nahi ayaga koi dosti k beech
hum rahayga always humahre dosti k galio main...
har shuk dokh...khusi & gaam main...


On your birthday may all that you asked from God be granted to you hundred fold!.May all the good things in the world come to you. Happy Birthday to my sweetest friend. Always keep smiling the way you do! Have an amazing day and an even more special year ahead.


many many happy Returns of the day... don't worry,be happy & keep smiling... love u...

Party had began only, so enjoy it sam without Tears, which I know already on it's way'..

Edited by tich.1990mg - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

94

Views

12.5k

Users

35

Likes

162

Frequent Posters

tich.1990mg thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
#2
From Sona rai

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM😃may allah bless u always with love&happiness




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


From Tamanna






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From Niharika Neha


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


From Sana Maaneet



Edited by tich.1990mg - 13 years ago
tich.1990mg thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
#3

Wishes for sam

hi dipti..many more happy returns of the day...n may god bless u ..dear

from Valli

Happy BirthDay Dear

May you have many more

May ALLAH give you all the happiness of the wrld

with love

seher

Hey sam many many happy returns of the day.

From janu_2006

Wish u many many happy returns of the day dear...hope all ur dreams come true...

Luv
Deepa

5. Hi dear...Happy birthday! Hope u have an awesum day! Wishing u fab yr ahead! Khwaishfan

happy happy
BIRTHDAY
DEAR
DIPTI

name: leeguru

Wishing the writer of 'Sargoshiyan'

Our Cutie Bunny Dipti..

Many Many Happy Returns Of D Day...!!!

May God Bless U With Abundant Blessings...

Wishing U Success Ahead In Ur Life..!!!

U R D Vry 1st Person Who Made Maan a Singer...

Love U 4 Dat...

Name: Ciamaaneet

Wake up in the morning with a fragrance so sweet,
cakes and ice creams and candies you get to eat,
friends and family and celebrations all around,
With all the happiness and joy I hope you always be crowned.

A very happy birthday to Sam


Wishhh u a happieee badyyy my sweetie piee... :D:D.
"""Friendship is not something that is written on paper, because paper can be torn. It is neither something that can be written on a rock, for even a rock can break. But it is written on the heart of a person, and it stays there forever. Birthday wishes and blessings are coming your way, my cutie sammm;);)
wish u a long,, happy,, cheerful life...wid loads of achievements and success...heartheartheart
luv yaa a tight hugiee muaaah


Sara Khan

Sam you are like a small sister for me..

and I completely adore you for being the person you are.

so a veryyy happy birthday from me

and have fun. May God give you allt he happiness you deserve.

You know i still remember the day when

we started chatting and I will always

cherish the day I became friends with you

hugsss for the sweetest person I know

luv u sooo much

A simple gathering,
with family and friends.
Wish you luck and joy,
and celebrations that never end.

Aniee .h

Edited by tich.1990mg - 13 years ago
TEYWHMDYRIH5ITV3 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#4
Baar baar din yeh aaye...!
Baar Baar dill yeh gaaye tum jeeo hazaaro saal saal k din ho 50,000
*but divzu wondering something :p baby agar tu 50,000 ki ho gayi fir to tu bhudhi ho jaayegi...fir main n MERE jiju tereko tease karenge* :p LoLzzz ho jaa budhi fir :D :D

hehehehe

U know out of entire frndlist of my FB n IF world...U the ONLY one whom I can say...i dint knew when U came close to me that u got this ability to make me cry n laugh wid U :o mujhe sabke baare main thoda thoda idea ho jaata tha...even for cruella it wsnt sudden i knew she got close to me but teri baari main i ws stranger to my feelings :o aisa kaisa?? But aisa hi hai

n aaj main ek cheez serious note pe bolti hu...tu maan yaa na maan..tu chahe yaa na chahe U have to bear wid me even with frown or smile...U will...

N ek or baat...

M sorry...

sorry! For everytym I made U think otherwise...i know m a bad frnd but tu to achi hai na...maaf kar de na please...ur divzu baby craving to talk to u lyk we did days back...plzzz!!

N Loveee U lots lots n lots...sachi muchi...mmuuahhh

or ni bola jaa ra :/
Edited by dazzlingdivz - 13 years ago
maaneet0887 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
#5
❤️Happy B'day dear may god bless u and give u all the success and happiness..have a blast of birthday with lots of cakes...❤️


Tich it hasnt been clicked here i have given u the correct format


[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7RFMpH3N0o&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by geetsrir.maan - 13 years ago
mishtiritu thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
#6
Hayeee Meri Shona... Happy wala Birthday to you...

Luv ya hugsss...





And Here is ur Gift...



U knw u r the sweetest friend I have ever met..
Though we have been so close yet u were...

I wish u get all the happiness in this world
I wish U get all the blessings u deserve...

I wish Sadness never cross ur path
I wish No one keeps u apart...

I wish a Wish that may ur all wishes be fullfill
I wish Ur all dreams may come true and u be always cheerfull...




Edited by mishtiritu - 13 years ago
Infinity. thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
#7
🥳Happy B'day sam🥳
May Allah Bless u wit All luv and happiness
hav a blas Njoy😊


PS Tich Superb post dear😊
tich.1990mg thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
#8

Originally posted by: geetsrir.maan

❤️Happy B'day dear may god bless u and give u all the success and happiness..have a blast of birthday with lots of cakes...❤️


Tich it hasnt been clicked here i have given u the correct format


[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7RFMpH3N0o&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]



Thanks a lottt siri,, muahhhzzz love u dear,,, now i had also posted the correct link, some problem was there...
arunsunita_gm thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
#9

Sun likes the Sunday
Moon likes the Monday
But I like one day
That's your birthday
=================================
I Didn't Forget Your Birthday,
I'm Just Fashionably Late.
I'm So Sorry I Missed Your Birthday,
I Hope That You Had A Wonderful Day.
I May Have Forgotten Your Birthday,
But I Didn't Forget About You!
I Didn't Forget About Your Birthday;
I Just Wanted To Help Prolong The Celebration.
=================================
B ' Be yourself
I ' invite new challenges
R ' Recall past achievements
T ' Trust your judgments
H ' Have faith in your abilities
D ' Desire only the best
A ' Affirm your strengths
Y ' You've got what it takes'''
***!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!***
=================================
It's a nice feeling when you know that someone likes you,
someone thinks about you, someone needs you;
but it feels much better when you know that
someone never ever forgets your birthday."HAPPY BIRTHDAY".
=================================
Before the clock strikes 12,
Let me take the opportunity,
To let you know that you,
Have grown a year more
Happy birthday
=================================
You were crying when u were born
While everybody was laughing there
As u live 2 blow a thousand candles,
Live your life humbly so that
You would b the one laughing when u die
And everybody else would be crying.
Happy Birthday
=================================
However you decide to spend
This very special day,
Here is hoping
It turns out to be
Just right in every way!
H a p p y b i r t h d a y 2 uuu
=================================
Peep'. peep
Peeep , pepepe!
SoRRy!
The SMS was in Traffic Jam'
However I m NoT 2 late to Wish YoU. . .
HaPPy Birth day
=================================
Near or far wherever U are,
My best wishes are with U,
Aap jiyo hazaro saal,
May success & joy be yours every day,
Yehi hai meri wish heart se!
=================================
One day sky was crying.
I ask him why are you
crying today.
He told me i have lost my
beautiful star.
It was a day when you were born.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY"
Sun likes the Sunday
Moon likes the Monday
But I like one day
That's your birthday
=================================
I Didn't Forget Your Birthday,
I'm Just Fashionably Late.
I'm So Sorry I Missed Your Birthday,
I Hope That You Had A Wonderful Day.
I May Have Forgotten Your Birthday,
But I Didn't Forget About You!
I Didn't Forget About Your Birthday;
I Just Wanted To Help Prolong The Celebration.
=================================
B ' Be yourself
I ' invite new challenges
R ' Recall past achievements
T ' Trust your judgments
H ' Have faith in your abilities
D ' Desire only the best
A ' Affirm your strengths
Y ' You've got what it takes'''
***!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!***
=================================
It's a nice feeling when you know that someone likes you, someone thinks about you, someone needs you; but it feels much better when you know that someone never ever forgets your birthday."HAPPY BIRTHDAY".
=================================
Before the clock strikes 12,
Let me take the opportunity,
To let you know that you,
Have grown a year more
Happy birthday
=================================
You were crying when u were born
While everybody was laughing there
As u live 2 blow a thousand candles,
Live your life humbly so that
You would b the one laughing when u die
And everybody else would be crying.
Happy Birthday
=================================However you decide to spend
This very special day,
Here is hoping
It turns out to be
Just right in every way!
H a p p y b i r t h d a y 2 uuu
=================================
Peep'. peep
Peeep , pepepe!
SoRRy!
The SMS was in Traffic Jam'
However I m NoT 2 late to Wish YoU. . .
HaPPy Birth day
=================================
Near or far wherever U are,
My best wishes are with U,
Aap jiyo hazaro saal,
May success & joy be yours every day,
Yehi hai meri wish heart se!
=================================
One day sky was crying.
I ask him why are you
crying today.
He told me i have lost my
beautiful star.
It was a day when you were born.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY"
CRHJXRAQIDWQ6IKH thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#10
Happy Birthday dear.
may god bless u.

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".