Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: naava

Pranati That's such an excellent point.  That adopted kids have a right (and sometimes a longing but not always) to find out who their birth parents were. It's often painful. But like you said, "how does one sort out a kidnapped kid" .  Purvi is the perfect one to help him not just for her feelings about him, but his sense of brotherly compassion for her.  

Teju never saw ARchana's suffering and Manav only showed anger as she was growing up so she never knew of the deep longing both parents had to find their baby.  Purvi did.  What Teju did see was finally she gets her mother back, and this man tried to kill her.  Of course she would be angry and reject any compassion for him.  It would be odd for her to feel anything but hatred at first, but not odd for Purvi.  

Teju will come around and be a strong figure and i am sure Sachin will, although he was a little jealous of Soham as a baby because Savita instigated him to feel that way.  (i SO wish it were Puru coming to meet his long lost baby brother. !!) 

Unfortunately Puru aka Sachin leave the series.
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Manav might go to jail its coz hez good man and he wants law to decide whats right but he wont b punished coz its in defense of saving archana from criminal vishnu which he was with his acts. What manav knew l8r that he regrets knowing its soham but if that he didnt come to know definetely wouldnt have felt bad at all for shooting vishnu as vishnu would have shot archanaa being scared of police anyways if manav didnt stop him!!

Nice Purvi is going talk sense with soham as shez the only one he might listen to in whole of deshmukhs & karanjkars!! She will bring him closer to his fami as shez prooving herself more sacrficing than aarchana with Arjun thing lolzz! I like her even tho Arvi of arjun & purvi became arvi of arjun n ovi!!! Anyways cvs bring in nice hero fr her soon!
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Before I said maybe Manav will go jail but Now I think Soham will go in jail for kidnapping case and then show take leap. after he return from jail, he will hate his parents more I think .
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I felt so bad for Soham in this episode, poor thing.
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update

Soham state is really sad now. He respected Varsha as his mother. He returned that jewellery to police only because Varsha wanted him not to steal it. The same person has kidnapped him from his parents. its really as shocking for him.

Otherside his meeting with parents always a bitter one. ended in fight and anger.Soham accepting the truth will take time. Balan will try to widen the gap between him and his parents. Until he gets the real story of Varsha, he will not accept his parents.

Purvi is the only person who can help him to realise the truth. Already he has softcorner for her. Teju and Ovi are hyper like Soham and they are not going to show any concern towards Soham. Purvi know how to handle the situation as she is also a adopted kid of Archu. She witnessed Archu's tears for her kids for past 18yrs.

Teju will understand little late but surely she will accept Soham as her brother. Ovi is totally '?' till now she didn't accept anyone without any benificial reason.
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: newt2007

thanks for the update

Soham state is really sad now. He respected Varsha as his mother. He returned that jewellery to police only because Varsha wanted him not to steal it. The same person has kidnapped him from his parents. its really as shocking for him.

Otherside his meeting with parents always a bitter one. ended in fight and anger.Soham accepting the truth will take time. Balan will try to widen the gap between him and his parents. Until he gets the real story of Varsha, he will not accept his parents.

Purvi is the only person who can help him to realise the truth. Already he has softcorner for her. Teju and Ovi are hyper like Soham and they are not going to show any concern towards Soham. Purvi know how to handle the situation as she is also a adopted kid of Archu. She witnessed Archu's tears for her kids for past 18yrs.

Teju will understand little late but surely she will accept Soham as her brother. Ovi is totally '?' till now she didn't accept anyone without any benificial reason.

good post Newt !!  good point about the 3 being hyper...haha...they are..and Purvi is calm...too calm sometimes...(like in ARVI ðŸ˜† )...i guess the hyperness comes from Archu...she's so emotional ...  good point too about Ovi... a long time ago i had hoped she would come around and turn positive..but sure hasn't happened yet...  

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I agree with all you guys who have said that Vishnu already knows that he is being unfair to Manav and Archana , specially to Archana , but is not going with them because he does not wish to hurt Varsha .

When Archana was walking towards him, he stepped back .His expressions say a lot .He was sad that he was doing this to the woman who gave him birth and who was wronged so badly by her own sister ..

Purvi will change this feeling .She will encourage Soham to be fair and give Archana a chance as well...
latanzia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i don't think manav will go to jail, but on thing i cannot understand how much pain and suffering will Archana have to take before she can b really happy and content. how much suffering can one person take before the completely breaks. this show is all about suffering why is this so, these  writers thrive on pissing us off. I want Archana to b happy with her family it is time now damit.
as for Ovi this girl is going to realize what a bad influence punni is until punni playes a tricks and end up with Arjun or the tricks backfire and Arjun end up in the arms of purvi.
FastFuriousgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank-you-desi-glitters-12
melissa05 thumbnail
Thanks very much for the update!!!