Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sodapop313 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
NOOO!!! There is no way you can just leave it at that! I need to know what happens next!!! 😲
I honestly am not surprised of Arnav's reaction to what Khushi told him. It really is something that he would do at the thought of Khushi leaving him. And he was going to propose to her too! Argh!!!
You my dear really know how to boggle a reader's mind. πŸ˜•
I really hope things don't get too bad between them because I really want to see them move forward with their relationship. I understand it is fresh and new but they are so perfect together. I really wish that Arnav and Khushi can move past this by figuring out a way to make their relationship work even with all these things being thrown at them.
Please Update Soon! I can't wait to see how things play out between them. Lovely writing!πŸ˜ƒ
sai_neha thumbnail
res

Edit

Hello Naina,

Congrats for the new thread πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

Loved both the updates, read now...eagerly awaiting the next update ...Nainz please update ASAP πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ...cannot wait to read their confession dear...thanks for the PM.

Points to Ponder πŸ˜‰

Aranv has a new PA and she's 60 year old (did not expect an oldie to be his PA πŸ˜†)

Arnav wants to complete all his work and go/meet His Khushi πŸ˜‰
He did visit her cabin and  Bingo khushi had turned into his tigress and accused him of not responding to her call and messages 😲 😲 😲 and Gal what's with this Amina's entry yah ?????????( But I know you will not spoil their confession update πŸ˜‰)

Ahha Arnav using his charms to whisked off Khushi from her cabin into his waiting car ...and loved him asking her to trust himπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ  ..loved Khushi's confusion at being taken away from her cabin into his car and then to airport..I just loved her thought process ...Nainz you penned brilliantly gal⭐️ ...into his private jet...loved the Nok Jhok between Arnav and Khushi ...Khushi being Sanka devi wanted to know were she was being taken away...Arnav teasing Khushi telling her that he is kidnapping her 🀣 🀣 🀣 and when he informed her that every one knows that he has her(Hmm Lord save Arnav when Khushi will know that he proposed marriage with her to her father πŸ˜†...I know you will pen this Nok Jhok brilliantly and beautifully )

Nainz your on a writing spree?? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Wow other update ...loved how Khushi flared up when Arnav informed her that every one knows that he has her...Arnav when will you try involving her in your plans ??????...I know this was a surprise which he planned for them ...before he pops up his question...loved how Arnav thought about her question and he in his reply did not justify his stance ...but informed her that he could not wait to spend time with her without being disturbed...since it was not possible to do it in Delhi ❀️ ❀️ ❀️(Arnav has really turned into a lover boy 🀣 🀣 🀣 ) ...Khushi was confused what was happening as everything was fine when she left his home yesterday night...Finally Aranv informed that they are going to spend 3 days with out any disturbance and that he did take her Babuji's permission ...and Khushi surprised that Arnav addressed her father as Babuji and not uncle πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²...and when they wanted to continue their conversation ...flight attendant announced that they are going to land in Srinagar πŸ˜ƒ...Wow with out knowing it was Khushi's dream to visit Srinagar Arnav did fulfill her dream πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...Finally they checked into their suite ...wow Khushi was in awe seeing the suite ...I just loved how Arnav wanted to make/feel Khushi's stay comfortable  by giving  her the choice ...if she wished to share his room or stay in her own suite with o
ut her being uncomfortable πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...Loved the romantic moment between them...ahhha Aranv is really desperate to propose to her πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Aranv did remember that she wanted to share some important info with him...Khushi's meeting with Amina regarding her JJ venture and Amina's advice that it would be better to open it in Lucknow and not Delhi(I did not expect this from you Nainz...but I know you hun...they will cross this hurdle and I'm sure he will propose to Khushi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

Cheers,
Sai_Neha

Edited by sai_neha - 11 years ago
yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oooh this is getting better and better... so Arnav sees red ... hahahaha... i like how the tables have turned... Arnav now wants to get married and Khushi is thinking of her career... 

waiting to see how the story unfolds further Naina πŸ˜ƒ

Update soon...
SA_nimk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG LOVED THE LAST TWO UPDATES!!!

LOVED IT SOOO MUCH

sooo beautiful and emotional and full of love!!

I JUST LOVED BOTH

how they crave each other and they wanna control!!

i already feel cold and cozy and loving the ambiance u have created!!
881876 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
O dear, I got to admit that you are something because you forced me to read 52 freakingly awesome updates in one go. I don't remember doing anything else other than reading this FF and i am totally in love with it. Wow, I love Khushi so honest, determined and lovable at the same time. And about Arnav, there's no way being a girl myself, I can stop myself from falling in love with him. I am impressed by the way you have weaved the Arshi relationship and I totally appreciate that in this story there's no external villlians.

I am totally looking forward to what happens next and trust me you really are a cliffhanger...

P.S. Did i tell you that you are freakingly good?
Ethereal-Path thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Are you updating right now? (Lol! Yeah, I'm stalking this fic :P)
warriorprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Chapter 53

Khushi took a deep breath. 'Arnav... Amina said that she thought I'll have a better chance of making this a success if we open Jaleebi Junction in Lucknow... and not Delhi,' she said quietly.  Arnav's eyes flared as he quickly processed her words and their implications; Jaleebi Junction in Lucknow would mean Khushi would be in Lucknow. Away from him

Arnav instantly saw red. 'Khushi...NO!!!' he roared.

Khushi flinched at his voice.  She had been expecting him to be happy with the news that she had secured funding for her business on her own merit and that her dream was finally about to come true. Khushi held her ground and met his furious gaze, she spoke quietly.

'Arnav.. you're angry', she began.

'You noticed! Thanks for the news flash Khushi, but that doesn't even begin to cover it' he hissed 'two days ago you told me that you were in love with me and now you tell me that you want to move to a different city – do you expect me to be anything but angry Khushi?!'

Khushi's head snapped back as she watched him rise to his feet and she stood up, 'Who said anything about me moving Arnav... all I said was that this is what Amina suggested. She said given that babu-ji is originally from Lucknow, we already have a strong client base that will support us there because everyone knows him, unlike Delhi, where we have to start a fresh. Either way...I haven't made a decision because I wanted to talk to you first and discuss it because I thought that that's what two people in a relationship do before making a decision!' she said, her voice low and angry.

Arnav continued to glare at her as she turned and walked towards the window. The stiffness of her walk and the set of her head clearly warned him that she was just as furious with his response as he had been to her news.

F*ck!! This romantic holiday was turning out to be anything but romantic Arnav thought with a groan. The last thing he had imagined they'd be doing tonight was them having their first full blown fight. He was just about to walk to her as the doorbell rang, dinner was here and the timing couldn't be worse he thought as he let the butler in with a cart of food which was placed on the dining table quietly. The butler left just as silently as he arrived.

Arnav walked to where Khushi was standing.

'Khushi... dinner is here' he said quietly even though the last thing he felt like doing was to eat a single morsel. He watched as she remained rooted to her spot with her back to him and his temper began to rise again; ignoring Arnav Singh Raizada was akin to waving a red rag at a bull. He grabbed her upper arm and spun her around and his eyes clashed with hers.

'Khushi...' he began again.

'I heard you the first time Arnav' she interjected as she pulled her arm back and turned back to the window, 'I've been waiting all day to tell you my news thinking that you would be happy and proud of me for getting to this point... that mentoring me had actually resulted in a tangible outcome like you would say...' she said in a low, angry voice as her chocolate eyes turned toward him and she met his gaze despite the powerful intimidating force he exuded. Pride stiffened her spine and made her strong. 'I didn't think even for a minute that the only thing that you would hear would be Lucknow and instantly say no!!'  It took a lot to get Khushi angry, but once she was on a roll, she kept keep going. 'Arnav, AR Corp is spreading globally and you went away to Sydney and New York for six weeks without asking once how I might feel about it... I supported you, knowing that this good for AR and for you... not once did I question your decision... but in reciprocation...have you ever stopped and thought what it's like for me when you're gone...that I might need you, that I have a world where things happen for me too?' she said, her voice rising. 'You are reacting like this and I haven't even made a decision yet... I really did think that you would support and guide me Arnav, I never imagined that you would...   would act like this!' she whispered.

Khushi turned her back so Arnav couldn't see her expression. Part of her was too proud and didn't want him to see how much this conversation hurt. She turned away, both because it hurt to look at him and also to keep him from seeing the tears in her eyes.  Why had she expected total support from him? It was the destruction of this unconditional faith in him that hurt more than anything. Devi Maiya... make it go...please make the hurt go away she pleaded, she thought as a tear spilt down her cheek. She could handle anything but she couldn't handle him hurting her. 

As her words hit home, some of the heat left his gaze as Arnav realised that she was right; he had never considered the impact of his professional activities on her needs. The realisation dawned  that in the time that he had known Khushi, she had never been clingy or demanding. He became conscious of the fact that he had never considered Khushi's feelings or how she would react to being thrown into his world. He'd seen her as someone he was impressed by, a woman whom he choose to pursue because he liked, who intrigued him, who he enjoyed spending time with, someone he cared for...and finally the woman he had fallen in love with. Khushi was right; this was her first big achievement and instead of concentrating on that and sharing her joy, he had immediately picked on the what the problem would be for him. He really should have stopped and considered his selfishness and how he would be hurting her before he had spoken... because that's what people in love are supposed to do...muttered the angel in disgust.

Arnav inhaled and exhaled; clearly he had overreacted very inappropriately he thought as Khushi turned back to the window. Arnav dragged his hand through his hair; confrontation  was something that he never shied away from but this was completely different; he could handle anything but he couldn't handle her shutting him out.

Arnav put his hand on her shoulder and turned her towards himself slowly. He gasped as he saw the tears glistening on her cheeks as she stared at the carpet.  Ordinarily his first instinct would have been to hold her, comfort her, then find and beat the hell out of whoever had made her cry but the problem was that today HE was the reason for her tears. She'd gone from angry to vulnerable in a heartbeat and while he could handle the former, the latter was tearing him apart as he looked as her slumped shoulders and bleak expression.

'Khushi... I need you to look at me...please' he asked softly, 'Khushi... please.. I know I'm...' he sighed 'my reaction was pathetic...and I'm hurting you, please look at me, I need to know you're ok'...that we are ok ...

The unexpected concern in his voice undid her as the tears began rolling down and Khushi struggled desperately to hold them back; was it possible to love someone and hate them at the same time she wondered. 'I'm fine' she said as she kept her gaze downcast. Arnav raised her chin as he locked his gaze with hers 'Don't lie Khushi... ,' he said, his expression grim. 'Damn it, Khushi...' he whispered his voice trailing as the flood gates opened and her tears began flowing silently but steadily.

Arnav had never seen Khushi like this before. She either fought with him or quietly made her point but never before had he seen such despair in her eyes and dejection in her body language. A chilling sensation made its way through him; had he caused irreparable damage to their relationship?

Arnav took a step closer, then another, only stoping when he felt a sharp, angry pain in his chest. For a split second, he couldn't breathe, couldn't think, he could only endure the hollow emptiness filling him. The sensation was faintly familiar. He searched his memory and it struck him that he felt it when he had lost his parents but today for some reason that pain felt like a pinprick compared to the thought of losing her. Arnav knew he was being irrational, but just hearing her just mention the possibility of moving to Lucknow was ripping him apart.

'Khushi... I don't want to lose you...like I lost them...' Arnav could barely speak the words. 'I've only just found you... and now I need you in my life. Without you... well what's the point? You are who I've been waiting for such a long time for and I didn't even realise it.' Pain ripped through him. The thick, angry barrier around his heart shattered and blew away. He gasped for breath and then pulled her to him.

Khushi gratefully sank into his arms. Arnav clung to her if he would never let go as Khushi did the same in return. There was nothing sexual about this hug as they clung to each other. Khushi realised what this was really about and she felt his pain; this was about those he loved leaving him and he had instinctively reacted to her news in the same way he would have reacted to his parents leaving him. She leaned back as she cupped his face in her palms 'Arnav...you are not losing me... I love you and I need you just as much as you think you need me... YOU are also the one I've been waiting for in my life for such a long time and trust me when I say this...I genuinely did want to talk to you so that we could work this out together not only because you know more about business, but because you are a very very important part of my life now...' she whispered.

Arnav stared into her big brown eyes and the powerful honesty he saw there. He knew there and then that he had to believe in her or lose her forever. That he was nothing without her. That he had finally found a safe place to belong.

And... most importantly that he needed to place his trust in her in the same way that he had demanded trust from her.

Arnav took a deep breath as he cupped her face in his palms, he didn't know what he had done to deserve Khushi but he thanked the powers that be for bringing her into his life. 'I'm sorry for reacting like a bear with a sore head... can we start again?' he whispered. Khushi nodded. Arnav smiled gratefully, 'despite my reaction, I really am very proud of you Khushi... this is a very big deal and it's a great achievement towards making your dream a reality...you have my support' he said as he took a deep breath 'and that stands regardless of whether you decide to base the store in Delhi or Lucknow...' he said quietly.

Khushi wanted to believe him but questions began racing through her mind. She didn't know what to do. She decided to try and put her thoughts aside for the moment; she was tired and emotional - a bad combination. She took a deep breath.

'Ok...' Khushi said hesitantly. Arnav nodded, humbled by the thought that despite his outburst she was still talking to him. He brushed his lips across her forehead and led her to the dining table 'food first Khushi...'he offered quietly as he pulled out a chair for her. Arnav then began uncovering the dishes. It was a feast fit for royalty: Lyodoor Tschaman (Cottage Cheese cooked in creamy turmeric based gravy), Dum Oluv (Whole Potatoes cooked in spicy red gravy), Raazma-Gogji (Kidney Beans with Turnip), Cuk Waangan (sour fried Brinjal) with fragrant jasmine rice and Roomali roti and Sevaiyyan for Khushi. Despite the feast laid out in front of them neither Khushi or Arnav had much of an appetite and the food remained largely untouched.

Edited by warriorprincess - 11 years ago
warriorprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Khushi gave in first as she slowly pushed back her chair and stood up. She needed space way from him to process her thoughts.  'Khushi?' said Arnav hesitantly. 'I'm  sorry Arnav... I really don't feel like eating. I think I'm just tired'  Khushi said softly, as she took a deep breath, 'I... I think I need to go to my room.' Arnav nodded as he followed her. They paused in the middle of the suite as Khushi looked at the left door and then the right door and randomly picked a room. Arnav followed her with a suitcase in hand which he set down on a chest of drawers. He cleared his throat 'I... I think you'll find everything you need in this.' He said quietly as turned and began walking towards the door. Khushi's breath caught as he stopped and then turned around slowly and walked back towards her. Arnav stopped in front of her and looked into her eyes for a few seconds before he leaned forward and pressed a kiss to her forehead, 'I love you' he whispered then left her alone.

Khushi stared at his back as he walked out of the room, willing him to return to her. The door closed with a resounding click and Khushi sank down on the bed. She suddenly felt completely alone and utterly confused as she sat in a room that wasn't hers, miles away from home. What was she doing here? The events of the evening suddenly felt very overwhelming  as Khushi sat up and pulled her knees to her chest. Even though she loved that stubborn man out there with all her heart and soul, Khushi couldn't help but wonder about the penultimate aim - was there a point to all this if this relationship had no destination, had she come so far only to lose it all in the end, or had the prize never been hers?

The first tears fell slowly, then faster and faster as great sobs robbed her of breath. Khushi clutched her knees, pulling them close to her chest as if she was trying to protect herself from pain. While on the surface Khushi understood his reaction to her news, she couldn't understand him... he said he loved her and that he couldn't bear to lose her, yet he couldn't find it in himself to make her his for life.  Was she supposed to make her decisions in the hope that perhaps he might change his mind? What if he could never make that commitment? What would she do then? It was a question of stubbornness and wills, she thought. Who would give in first? And if no one gave in, who would win... or would they both end up losing?

After crying silently for what felt like hours, Khushi brushed the tears away with the back of hand and walked to the bathroom where she splashed icy cold water on her face. As she walked back into the room, she realised that she need to get out of there. Grabbing the blanket from the bed, she quietly opened the door and crossed the suite heading for the balcony.

==========================================

Arnav groaned as he tossed in his bed for millionth time. He was worn-out, but he couldn't sleep. Not after what had happened. Four hours earlier, he had naively decided that he would try to sleep and in the morning he would reconsider his options and come up with a plan to make her understand how much she meant to him, how he'd never intended to hurt her and tell her truthfully why he had brought her here. He sighed as he pushed himself into a sitting position and turned until his feet rested on the floor.

===========================================

Khushi crossed to the balcony and stepped out into the night. The air had a chill, but she didn't care. All she wanted was fresh air and some perspective. She could see stars and the gentle reflection of the moonlight in the lake's surface. The log fire burning nearby gave her some heat. There were sounds in the distance but the hotel grounds themselves were quiet.

As Khushi walked to the edge of the raised courtyard as she stared at the water. She took a deep breath of the cold air and froze as she heard something behind her. She turned and saw a shadow behind her. It was too dark to see his features, but her heart recognized him all too well.

Arnav stepped closer, 'mind if I join you?' he asked as he stood by her side looking out to the lake. She could see that his body was stiff and his shoulders seemed bowed, as if they too carried a heavy weight. 'Can't sleep?' he murmured. She tried lying,  'no its nothing...I'm fine...must just be the different bed...' A light wind blew a strand of hair across her face. He reached out, probably to tuck it behind her ear but the second his fingers brushed against her skin, she felt her heart skip a beat. Devi Maiya, why does he affect me like this she wondered.

'Khushi you are a terrible liar...you know that don't you' Arnav whispered as he looked into her eyes, even in this dim light he could see just how swollen they were. She had been crying. Damn it. 'I'm sorry Khushi... I really am' he said quietly, 'more than anything, I'm sorry I've hurt you...Khushi, I need to know what I can do to make things right between us...talk to me please?' he implored as he looked into her eyes. 

Khushi stared at him, struggling not to get lost in his dark eyes as she saw anguish in them. She took a deep breath and nodded. It was time to talk.

Arnav released his breath. This was a positive sign. He took her hand and led her one of seats by the burning log fire  taking her hands in his as he sat down next to her, 'tell me what it is Khushi...I don't know why but I'm getting the sense that whatever is bothering you is bigger than our fight about Jaleebi Junction. I never seen you like this Khushi...you seem angry, yet afraid at the same time...what are you afraid of?' he asked quietly.

Was she that transparent thought Khushi as she searched his gaze. She wondered if she really dared to speak the truth. Given that she couldn't think of anything else to say, Khushi  didn't have much choice she thought as she took a deep breath and tried to gather her thoughts. 'Yes I'm hurt about what happened earlier. I know you've apologised and I appreciate it and I also understand why you lost your temper. What I don't understand is why I'm doing this and where this is all going? I'm trying to make a decision for my family, my babu-ji...but I'm including you in my decisions when I don't even know we are going. Arnav you say that you don't want to lose me but how do I even begin to imagine a future here especially when I know what your thoughts about marriage are... I'm scared that I'm going to make the wrong decision, I'm scared that I'm going to get hurt.. and I don't want that...' The truth was she wasn't sure she would survive more heartache right now, but it was all out there now.

Arnav reached toward her and tucked a lock of hair behind her ear, then touched her face. 'I understand', he told her, 'You want to believe me, but you're afraid...afraid of the future and afraid of the choice you need to make...afraid of what will happen with us.'

Khushi looked at Arnav; did he even get it she wondered to herself. She spoke matter-of-factly, but he could see the hurt in her brown eyes. 'Arnav this is not just about me being afraid... it's about you as well; I need you to think about what you really want, about why you are doing this. Why are you in this relationship? Just saying you don't want to lose me...well it isn't enough for me.'  Her honesty and anguish tore through Arnav like a knife.

'What if what I want is you...for life?' he asked quietly.

Khushi's head whipped around, 'don't say that,' she told him. 'I don't want you answering on the spur of the moment and definitely not out of a misplaced sense of guilt or duty. I want you to think about what I've said and do what's best for you,' she said as she stood up. Arnav grabbed her hand stopping her in her tracks.

Would she believe him? Could he find the right words to convince her? Arnav closed his eyes as he tried to formulate a sentence. Then he remembered and a smile tugged at his lips. He didn't have to come up with the words at all.

'Khushi, will you marry me?'

Khushi blinked as she spun around, 'excuse me?' she said incredulously.

Arnav smiled at her reaction. He had been planning the perfect proposal but now he realised that this was bigger than finding the perfect opportunity to say those words; it was about giving himself to her and asking her to be his...for life. The time, place and circumstances were all irrelevant.

Arnav took a deep breath as he stood up, 'Khushi, what's so confusing about the question? I'm asking you to be my wife.'

Khushi closed her eyes as blood thundered through her veins as her brain tried desperately to decode the words, okay.. it sounded like the language she spoke and she was fairly sure she understood all the words, but the question itself didn't make any sense.

'You're proposing...marriage?' she said, just to be completely sure.

Arnav raised his eyebrow, 'Apparently not very well...'

'To me?'

The other eyebrow went up, 'Do you see any other Khushi Kumari Gupta's here. I'm pretty sure there's only one on this planet...so yes, to you!'

'You want to marry me...?'

'Yes .'

None of this made sense. Khushi recalled his words about marriage; he didn't believe in it then why was he doing this? It was because of their fight wasn't it...

Arnav watched Khushi closely and he knew in an instant what was going through her mind. He stepped closer to her and sealed the gap between them as he cupped her face in his hands.

'Khushi, this is not a spur of the moment proposal and definitely not out of a misplaced sense of guilt or duty. I brought you here to ask you to marry me... granted I didn't plan on having a fight with you first...and I certainly had no intention of proposing like this...' he said with a shy smile. '...Khushi I had made the decision to ask you to be my wife well before I knew anything about your meeting with Amina' he said quietly.

Her heart began to thunder in her chest and Khushi could only stare into his eyes which were large and dark and filled with an emotion and intensity she'd never seen before, his strong voice husky yet quivering slightly.

'Khushi, don't get me wrong Khushi, I love you, but I'm still Arnav Singh Raizada, ASR, Rakshas Raizada and your Arnav rolled into one and even now, I don't believe in those ceremonies and rituals and I am doing this partly for my own selfish reasons; I need you Khushi...YOU complete me. Twelve months ago I depended on no one, but now I can't imagine my life without you. You give me strength when I need it, love when I least deserve it, you make me laugh, you comfort me when I need it...you heal my pain. But Khushi more than anything, you make me dream about the future. I stopped doing that a very long time ago Khushi...but now I want to create our own world, I want to make love to you, I want to make babies with you, I want to look into our child's face and search for a little bit of you and a little bit of me in them. Khushi... I want to grow old with you and I want to die holding your hand.  Khushi, all my life I've heard about compromising. Why you have to do it, why it's so important. People never seem to shut up about it. I've never done it. But you make me WANT to do it Khushi. That's the difference here. I want to marry you because it matters to you and you matter to me. I want to do it because I love you.'

Khushi let go of the breath she didn't even realise she'd been holding. Their story might not be conventional, but their imperfection is what made their love work. What worked for others wasn't relevant to them.

'Arnav...you're not... you're not joking are you?" she asked, just to be sure because this moment felt incredibly surreal.

Arnav leaned forward,  'Khushi Kumari Gupta will you marry me?'

As dawn broke over the mountains, Khushi gave Arnav the answer that would ensure that all their future dawns would be witnessed together.

'Yes.' She whispered.

Phew!!

So needless to say I'm waiting for comments particularly after the 'interesting' reactions to the last chapter...πŸ˜ƒ

Also, I've scored a second interview. As you can imagine...the stakes are really high for me now and I need to concentrate on my preparation. I don't anticipate another update this week... having said that, I know this is exactly what I said last time and still ended up posting a chapter or two... so who knows...πŸ˜‰

Naina😳

chapter 54: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/67844862 

Edited by warriorprincess - 11 years ago
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Stalking pays ! Mentor vs lover-- the struggle and hopefully a balance!

Love your A-K -- they really talk !

I don't believe in those ceremonies and rituals and I am doing this partly for my own selfish reasons; I need you Khushi...YOU complete me

Beautiful!
Edited by Newbiesoapfan - 11 years ago
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Khushi, don't get me wrong Khushi, I love you, but I'm still Arnav Singh Raizada, ASR, Rakshas Raizada and your Arnav rolled into one and even now, I don't believe in those ceremonies and rituals and I am doing this partly for my own selfish reasons; I need you Khushi...YOU complete me. Twelve months ago I depended on no one, but now I can't imagine my life without you. You give me strength when I need it, love when I least deserve it, you make me laugh, you comfort me when I need it...you heal my pain. But Khushi more than anything, you make me dream about the future. I stopped doing that a very long time ago Khushi...but now I want to create our own world, I want to make love to you, I want to make babies with you, I want to look into our child's face and search for a little bit of you and a little bit of me in them. Khushi... I want to grow old with you and I want to die holding your hand.  Khushi, all my life I've heard about compromising. Why you have to do it, why it's so important. People never seem to shut up about it. I've never done it. But you make me WANT to do it Khushi. That's the difference here. I want to marry you because it matters to you and you matter to me. I want to do it because I love you.'

awesome update loved their first fight as a couple and the proposal was so beautifully not how he wanted to do but it was perfect awesome loved it the propsal was awesome loved the words you wrote for asr that was mind blowing thanks for the pm

Edited by dumas - 11 years ago