Arnav Bitwa ke gusse ke bajaye Sunny Deol ka gussa

RingsOfSaturn thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
#1
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
That was hilarious.
Poor Poor Arnav - he is expecting sometone to acknowledge his B'day every second...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
B/w what happened to their chemistry - when they were sitting together having lunch - it was just odd.
Even when she was measuring him up and using all those 'lines' on him - it just felt 'staged'.
They dont look like a couple so desperately in love - definitely not from Khushi's side, maybe Arnav yes but he is reduced to doing nothing as Khushi doenst understand him at all these days.
It's all about what she wants to do, what she thinks is right, what she thought of as an idea , how she thinks he should behave ...
If Arnav does not celebrate his B'day in a grand style every year , so be it, she could have made it special for him in some other way - poor guy all he wanted was a wish...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
This is not a Khushi bashing post but CVs really?? - what happened to the chemistry?? - that is the USP of this serial...

Created

Last reply

Replies

4

Views

1.2k

Users

3

Likes

3

Frequent Posters

KulfiBai thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
#2
Firstly, I don't understand your title. Secondly, they still have chemistry. If it's the 'USP of this serial' and you thought that their interactions were 'odd' and 'staged', well...maybe you shouldn't watch. On the other hand, have some patience, I'm sure Rabba ve's are on their way in the near future.
Edited by KulfiBai - 13 years ago
RingsOfSaturn thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
#3
I am entitled to my opinion just as you are - this is a forum for discussion in case you forgot.So please stop telling people what to do and what not ...like you asked in your post - stop commenting, stop watching or have patience...
_BacknForth_ thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
#4
Calm down guys!

Yes we all know and we all agree with the fact that CVs have kinda skipped the just-after-married phase of their life (atleast until now) and resorted to comedy and light-hearted episodes, but does that mean ki Khushi does not understand Arnav? I don't think so!
She might be cheesy at times. Maybe even OTT to some. But that's who she is, and how she is.
One of those people who don't care abt what others think of them!

And I think she is the only one who knows him so well. She knows he wants to be wished like anyone else, but he doesn't express it. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
She has her own unique style of doing stuff. Her "sankipana" is like her mask, just like "anger" is Arnav's.


So, please lets not be judgemental abt anyone or anything, and enjoy the show.
What the CVs wanna show, they'll show. We can only wait and watch as of now! And hope ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by _BacknForth_ - 13 years ago
KulfiBai thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
#5

Originally posted by: RingsOfSaturn

I am entitled to my opinion just as you are - this is a forum for discussion in case you forgot. So please stop telling people what to do and what not ...like you asked in your post - stop commenting, stop watching or have patience...

I'm sorry that my comment came across as offensive, probably should've re-read it to make sure it wouldn't be, but I forgot ๐Ÿ˜› Anway, yeah, I totally agree with you, a forum is a place where you discuss and people are entitled to their own opinions. I guess maybe, after all the bashing posts in the past week, I got a little p***ed and took it out on your post. I'm really VERY sorry that you felt that I was telling you what to do, that was not my intention at ALL (on a side not, i just suggested it).
Really sorry, once again. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Related Topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: zajedno ยท 1 months ago

What is it that still lives in our memories after so many years?

Expand โ–ผ
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Mysticaldivine ยท 3 years ago

Walking through the memory lanes of the secretive doors of our remembrance, looking for forgotten benchmarks of our lives, we can find...

Expand โ–ผ
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Mysticaldivine ยท 2 years ago

Though the years passed swiftly as the days, our love remains new. It’s so good to be here to celebrate this day with all of you . I still find...

Expand โ–ผ
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".