DC to Dev transition...

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
DC ground shook when Meenakshi too his mom's name as he being such a haiwaan that he would use his mother to any extent .. The voice he raised saying "Meenakshi " & his hand to slap her stopped and time froze for him to realize the DEV residing in the DC he became...

This portion of the conversation between DC and his mom who called him DEV as she knew him only as DEV but for the world he turned as DC...

Indeed the emotional break down of DC into Dev had me in tears as Apurva is awesome in emotional scenes.. More than the tears its the way he pulled out his deep frustration his different shades of telling that the world is indeed a cruel place where morals do not hold BASE, Yet He knew that He somewhere did have that in him or his mom knew very well he may not be able to bring that back BUT he can stop himself from doing the inevitable ...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Fantastic scene ..The show ended very soon , Yet the dramatization and the phase of DC to Dev was shown which kept his character TALL

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mdc4H9ZV6lY&feature=youtube_gdata[/YOUTUBE]

Sharing it as I miss the show all around shows rake about TRP ...Aasman se Aage indeed was phenomenalπŸ‘πŸ‘ as the intelligent audience gets the logarithm as to how shows get scrutinized with twist & turns for the sake of TRP !!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anizor thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes shanti it was an emotional scene,i miss asa too. apoorva is a brilliant actor hope to see him soon
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow u made my day Shanti!!

it was such a emotional n heart touching scene to see DC to Dev transition n his convo with his mom was too good.  πŸ‘β­οΈ

We still miss this show a lot hope to see AA in a very good show soon...
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Very nice Shanti, This portion so emotional , We did'nt get enough of the show nor the journey of Appu as Dev... DC was a manipultor and he was a producer who wanted the win win situation always.. He would go to any extent , but the morals which Meenakshi had was always there in the Dev inside DC and thats what provoked him to realize where he was heading..Apurva did DC 's role with such ease it was showing reality of personality of a character which is among us.. The human nature has many shades and that was what DC carries as he knew his success is always what matter his living is what is real...But the change from DC to Dev was also the real person he always was his mom groomed him like that always he was pulled pulled by her was of making him the right person he was always...
This show is an excellent show but the audience who do not realize the depth of such shows are big loosers according to me as even the channel has been extremely cruel for the so called fancies it carries to axe a show like this
I have stopped watching hindi dramas as they sing teh same Tune... Blame the audience they are also herds and never want to give shows like ASA a chance as they need to undertand human emotional path in depth , which I do not see it getting to them from the way things are shown & channel giving that to them blindly Edited by sami01 - 11 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for all your wonderful responses..
I will reply in detail just had  extractions of wisdom teeth so under medication ..
Edited by shanti05 - 11 years ago