Ayesha'sCG:ArHi/AsYa/Jennifer/bolly/Request--pg129

.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

thank you so much for super amazing banner Jyo :D

"Imagine anything amazing here "

Hii Everyone :))

Welcome to my first shop ( which I really should not be opening  :S) well, I am Ayesha and I have been making avis for while now . I don't know if I am any good at them but I am still trying to get better  by time:$

Sara, Nisa, dia ,kiran , Jyo, Manal, Zunni

I don't think I will have ever  get here without them. Thank you so much for encouraging me and always being there for me. You guys means a lot to me :D
*ILY*

Inspirations

Payal40

If I  know how to make A of avi is because of her . She help me made my first avi :D I will always be thankful to you yaar

Youtube

Well it's best source for anyone , who's visual learner like me . I learn a lot of things from YT . It has some amazing video tuts . ( don't call me crazy for mentioning YT  okay)

Sahar

She make the best avis on IF, no one can make Kajen avis magical like her . I love love her avis ( She will be my reason not to  make kajen stuff ever)

Pooja

Her coloring is so unique and love; so pretty and amazing.

aishhh
Her style in avis or siggy .. Everything is PREFCT=) I love her stuff.

Zunni

My friend :$ yeah   is she amazing ?  AMAZING! Whatever she makes is always stunning .

Jyo

There is not many people who will tell you how to improve or  truth about your work. She always does in such nice way that I smile every time Thanks for helping me 24x7. Her work is Beautiful and awesome as well :)

Ishu
Her coloring is killer on avis .. So dam good . I want chori it one day :$

Sano
Her coloring shine always , makes me want too :$

Marium
she makes such aww coloring , you just want stare at her stuff yaar . the only psd I have is from her .. thank you :)

Ashu, Alisha and Jhanvii

I miss their work .. They are awesome . I really don't know how to tell you but I love their work to bits.

Tumblr  

:O the most talented people are on tumblr , they are magicians yaar .   

As for right now , these are the ones I can recall but I am sure there is many people I am forgetting yaar :(

I am done for now yaar :))

Edited by .ayesha. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.ayesha. thumbnail

I will not be taking any kind of request because I don't think I am good enough to make u good avi yet. But you  are most welcome to leave suggestions with links . I will make them whenever I get time .

I did not meant to make shop but dia and Kiran is gonna kill me If I don't .. i know *meri sad zindagi*

Tumblr : (I make stuff more often there then  on IF) https://xlostinmoonlight.tumblr.com/

YT: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheRemix07?feature=mhee

index:

pg#1:Barfi/ArHi-SaRun/Virat+Manvi-Vrien+Jeevika/Kiya+KD/Student of the Year/Fanaa/Bachna ae Hasseno/K3G/Anushka Sharma/deepika padukone/Katrina Kaif/Shahid
pg#17:SaRun/Vrien-Jeevika/Manvi-Virat/RK-madhu/Karan Wahi/DDLJ/Student of the year/Arjun Kapoor/Desi Boyz/Shahid Kapoor/Mahira
Page 50 : ArHi/ RK-Madhu/ QH/Fanaa./Veer Zara/BBB/Sidharth Malhotra/Depiak Padukone
Page 75 : Barun Sobti,/ArHi/SaRun/Viren-Jeevika/RK-Madhu/Pasha-Mahnoor/SwaRon/Tere naal Love Ho gaya/Mahira/SRK-Sid/Varun D/Ghajini/SOS/SRK-Kajol
 Page 94 : JTHJ/SaRun/ArHi/VirIka/ RK-Madhu/Ian-Paul/ Pasha-Mahnoor/Race 2/KHNH/Vivah/ DDLJ/ian Somerhaulder
Page 113 :SaRun/KaJen/Humsafar/Sukirti-KT [photoshoot]/SwaRon/Sanaya/Delena/random [VirMan, VirIka, Arjun-Riya, Rk-Madhu, Sanaya, SRK-Kajol, SRK-Preity, ranveer-Aliya], SRK-Deepika [OSO]/ Sonam Kapoor/Asin/JWM/Nina-Paul/Katherine [TVD]/ Sanaya Irani

.ayesha. thumbnail
Well since someone is giving me salient treatment .. i did not get time to make anything yar :(

Everything is free to use :))

Barfi ( dia loves the movie to bits yaar )

SaRun/ArHi --- OTP

Virat Manvi

Vrien & Jeevika

Meri manu .. i am sure u have forgetton by now naa :$ ( it came out ugly i know yaar)

Kiya&KD
they made me fall in love with song Ishq wala love yaar<3 

Student of the year ( for kiran :d)

Fanaa, I love this movie yaar

Bachna ae Hasseno

Kabhi Khushi Kanbhi gham , I love this song yaar

Anushka sharma

Shahid is<3

deepika padukone for Vogue India - June 2012

Slice "Ab Ras Barsega" 2012 - Katrina Kaif  ( Sanoo ;) )

there is more but I am not doing it .. my hands hurts really bad yaar .. :(

.ayesha. thumbnail
Manu :) teri bettery die on right time

here I am all scared :|
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
FINALLY!. Lemme go throw a party now!

--------------------------------------------

OMG! AYESHA I can't believe you opened a SHOP! FINALLY! FINALLY AND FINALLY! I cannot tell you how happy I am. You should've done this long time ago but better late than never. Your work is perfection and you need to stop being so modest and calling your work crap. I'll seriously smack your head if you do so!:@ First page looks beautiful but it will look much better if we get a banner. SO Jyo if you are listening. Give us a banner fast please!:) IM damn sure it'll STUNNING! I can already imagine btw. OMG! You mentioned me on your first page??:O I feel so special. I LOVE YOU! I certainly would have killed you. SO good thing you opened a shop. & I AM SO HAPPY!

Let me congratulate you now. CONGRATULATIONS ASHU on your first shop and I hope, pray and im damn sure you'll have many more. Good luck with this one. 

Moving onto update It's FLAWLESS! I have no words to describe. You have no idea how many times I have come in this shop and stared at your update LIKE FOR REAL! Everytime I login I legit visit your shop and stare!

Lemme just start and talk about everything like EVERYTHING cuz there's no way I can chose my fav.!:| Everything I look at becomes my favorite and all thanks to your talent! 
Barfi avis are beautiful! Your avis are crystal clear and your coloring is stunning!
http://i.minus.com/iwat1m3P8a5JS.gif <-- Coloring and border looks fab yaar<3
http://i.minus.com/icYbzqWd6ZTcD.gif<-- Coloring <3
http://i.minus.com/i2E3HJY4CeoCJ.gif<-- This looks amazing!
Yaar actually the whole set is beautiful! I can't choose at all!

ArHi icons:O I haven't seen 'em  before. They are GORGEOUS! I have no words to describe the gorgeousness! Like im speechless for real!
http://i.minus.com/ibtj5X4bhCKvhO.png<-- Coloring and the prettyy lady herself!:|
http://i.minus.com/iqsSLESPoyaDf.png <-- OMFG! W*F is this?? Ayesha u need to stop okay??
http://i.minus.com/ioMDQR3Hfd3PA.png<-- & then this one?? SO UNIQUE and coloring is perfect! BAS
http://i.minus.com/ibvBde40Nlj7np.png<- Love the texture<3
http://i.minus.com/iMINREBTPJx7K.png<-- Coloring and border make it look fab!
All the icons are amazing Ayesha. I dunno what to say!
http://i.minus.com/ibbJxdOcdl00Cr.png<-- THIS ONE IS FANTASTIC as well<3 Texture and coloring<3

ArHi avis are beautiful yaar like really beautiful especially first two. Coloring on first one is classic and the second one is stunning. Borders look fab! Coloring on Heer ranjha episode is brilliant. I really love it SO MUCH<3
That teri meri avi is LOVE !I have it saved, have used it many times and will keep using it. I LOVE IT SO MUCH! Coloring is flawless yaar<3
VirMan and Virkia stuff is gorgeous! Coloring and borders look amazing. I told you the other day too. They are brilliant!
JeMan avi is really pretty. I really like it. I remember I used to cry watching their scenes in the beginning. their emotional scenes were FAB! 
KD-Kiya ones look great. Loved the way  u've added ishq wala love. It looks superb!

Moving onto my request. OMG! It's SO BEAUTIFUL! It's perfection. Like I can't believe that day u said they are not good. I mean how could you say that? Every single avi is gorgeous. I dunno how to tell you but they are FLAWLESS! I just love love 'em so much. Coloring is beautiful! They are STUNNING!

Fana movies are EXQUISITE! SO DAMN PRETTYY! How do u make such stunning stuff 
?? HOW?? Please tell me! Coloring left me speechless!
& Then Bachna Ae haseeno ones:O especially B&w kindish coloring with text on 'em look OUTSTANDING! & Then Suraj hua Madham ones:O Perfection after perfection. Your Bolly stuff is beyond perfection! I Love love Suraj Hua Madham ones. Stack last three ones when u have time! Will use 'em SOON!<3
Anushka icons look gorgeous. Style is amazing so is coloring. It always is.
Shahid& Genelia or Amrita? I can't recognize but style is AMAZING! Like really SO UNIQUE and beautiful! Coloring is fabulous as well<3
Deepika icons are HOT! Ur coloring gives it a sexy+hot look yaara. Amazing work!
& Then Katrina avis! I dun even know what to say. I told you already. Coloring is amazing and you already got so many fans;) They look STUNNING! Kat looks amazing and your gifs look more amazing. Really really love the coloring. Just teach me how you do all this. BAS

&& I LOVE YOU SO MUCH<3

Edited by ..Kirann.. - 11 years ago
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
RES

Oye teri manu aa gayi <3 I'M SO EXCITED hehe

EDITED:: 

so I knew if I PMed you my comment, it would take time for you to edit the post, and clearly I have no time to wait for you to do all that ðŸ˜† I just need to let out my excitement. I actually thought i'd wait till the weekend but THIS IS AYESHA'S SHOP. MY JAAN. MY BEHNA. I'M SO DAMN HAPPY YOU MADE ONE. 

SHOUT OUT TO DIA AND KIRAN: THANK YOU BOTH FOR CONVINCING HER TO MAKE A SHOP. This ladki would never listen to me ðŸ˜†

Wow, I need to stop yelling ðŸ¤£ actually, I don't know .. whenever I thought about your shop, I would be happy but now it has happened and literally on paagal mode ðŸ˜†  

I selfishly needed you to make a shop for me haha.. I can finally see all your perfectness in one place. and hayee I get to see all the praises people give you. 😳 which is the best part. hopefully now you can open your freaking eyes and see that you are talented. I see a lot of talented people have commented here and said good things ;) i'm so proud. 

and if you call me jhooti .. and I will get a chappal and throw it at you. 😆 just kiddingg.. but you know I will be honest about your work. you said na, you want some real feedback. 

oyeee where is your banner? ðŸ˜² .. and teri shop ka naam? where is the creativity huh? :P I expect this to have changed soon. 

your little shop description .. haha you know you're awesome .. shhh stop being so modest. 

and I don't do anything for you :/ so I don't know what the thanks is for. in fact I should be thanking you for making shop. I never wanted to force you but glad you finally made this. but I guess you understand my excitement already now 🤣 how did you finally get convinced?

such beautiful inspirations ðŸ¤—  soon you will be on other people's inspiration list ðŸ˜Ž 

omg I almost got sad when I saw your no request policy but then I remembered that I have special privileges ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜³ 

wow, I need to watch barfi .. those avis are so nice. can I say I like how you put the text on them. and also the border on this one
http://i.minus.com/iENpq0ayWHKoE.gif - this border style you should use more. because you use the other one a lot. but I like both ahah. 

UFF the coloring on your sarun/arhi stuff. you made icons of my ALL TIME favorite sarun pics. you need to do more black/white though. just like the sarun hugging one. I loveee the arhi teri meri avi. hehe my fav moment in the song. I guess your timing on this one is too fast http://i.minus.com/ibkHUILpTNe2QN.gif but your coloring .. always perfect. no matter what. you never fail me with your coloring. 

I wanna use those virman avis :( but seriously I have no idea what is going on in those scenes. i'm surprised I dont watch the show but you do lol. again border style is so cute .. the yellow pinkish. 

my favorite part   

this is the cutest thing. I just want to use it forever. you are right I did forget about this though :P but it never gets old. ðŸ¤— I like how you made it as a big long avi. goes perfectly in my dabba! 

ok that song is just l o v e .. the other day I just put the song ishq wala in my mp3. I lovee it so much and was actually thinking about you making a vm with that song. how funny you like the song too :P anyways your tumblr gifs are simply awesome. is the coloring different from your other avis? idk it looks like it. 

oohh  fanaa gifs. I love that movie too .. always make me cry :( and yup im using that as well. 

you know I reblogged that khuda jaane set even though I dont like ranbir/deepika. they look prettier in your gifs. weird na? ahah. and your style of text is cute. 

now I see srk/kajol ones and im not sure if this is actually your best ive seen on your tumblr stuff. 

im thinking about it really hard now and seriously your stuff for tumblr looks like some pro did it. because the stuff is ridiculously beautiful and gahh your shahid/genelia set is superb. I love the style. it's so unique. and the coloring on the deepika stuff is fab too. I guess you should try some different coloring too. idk lol. see how bad I am at giving suggestions? 

woops almost forgot about the last ones .. sano will be very happy to see those :) I have to say she looks pretty. I have never seen that though. 

a bit surprised to see no KSG ;) your pyaar for him is not gone I hope :P

there is more? ðŸ˜² I need you to upload it .. im not done commenting yaar ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Edited by shootingstar.xx - 11 years ago
ArnavKhushiAT. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
LEMMME RESERVEEE <3
Edited !! 

*SCREAMS* !!! *DANCES* *THROWS PAPER ALL AROUND* now *drags Ayeshu* chal Clean the papers 🤣 

Okayyy COMING !!! OH EM JEEE FINALLY like woman ! HOW LONG did it Take you To MAKE THIS GALLERY 😡 !! 
Woman <3 We encourage you ! just how u encourage me ! n always give me honest feedback on my work <3 !! LOVE you dammit ! I already told you what a fan i am of your avi Coloring <3 ur coloring make the scene avi u make ! even more perfect <3 

Im just waiting for u to post your stuff <3 
n check this post Tomorrow <3 something special Coming up <3

Love you <3

Edit#2 
OMGGG ! LEMMME EFFING SCREAM :O !! f**k ! shit ! OH EM JEEE ! oh Hell yes thts my Reaction WOMAN :O !!! WOOOWWW lemme Start With my FAV FAV CORNER ! n tht u Know is SaRun ArHi :O <3

I DEMAND !! YES WOMAN DEMAND ! STACK ALL THESE ICONS ! I have To USE THM NOW NOW 

---
Now Coming to individual commenting !! Ufff lemme Breathe !! 
*breathe in ! breathe out* 

<< Coloring is MASHALLAH !! WOOW !! its so tumblr-ish <3 so Dreamy <3 !! i can Just Stare this Forever <3

<< Something is Unique About these 2 <3 !! just PERFECTO !! man I used to think Icon is easy Job ! but Alas it ain't ! n now looking @ urs ! im jealous ! yes I ADMIT I am !! *droools* 

<< this is What i say ' whn time stood still'  Wasn't this shot enough to kill me ! tht now ur coloring ? ! *dies* 

Now Coming to the Avi's ! 
 << THIS COLORING IS HOT. BAS !! *dead* !! 

<< this have to use ! once im bored of my cute Avi Im using ! or why don't u make me Avi's on tht Cute under the blanket Scene <3

OMGGG this Scene *have to watch it again now* !! PERFECTO <3

-------
Now Coming to Kiran's Ishq Wala Love 
Dammit Just now told u on fb HOW MUCH I LOVED this 

YOU have to make me Similar on ArHi <3 !! cuz can't Stop Staring <3

-----

HOLY SHITTT !!! I swear I saw some1 Reblogged this on tumblr n I Was just drooling wondering Who made those ! but haila :O ! my chui Rustam ! who apparently thinks she suck MADE THOSE 😡 ! oh woman Say u Suck now ! n i will make sure i kick ur ASS 😡 !! *continues droooling* 

----
Now coming to my 2nd Jaaans <3 
Kajol/SRK <3
LOVE LOVE how u Did these <3 

====

Not a Fan of this girl !! buttt WOMAN !! u made this effing HOT ! the Coloring ! the Style !! Dammit HOT HOTTT !! 

-----

Now Coming to my 2nd Fav Corner <3 just told u on fb HOW MUCH I LOVED the black n White but Color chrome on it :O ! 

just can't Stop Starring <3 !! man ayeee Sano Will defo LOVE these!! 
=====

Ayeshaa Wat Can I say man ! WOOOWW I have no effing Words <3 

Only suggestion ! 
as u see i have gone crazy with ur tumblr style Esp the KAtrina n Kajol/SRK Style <3 

Please if u can make on ArHi on such Style ! i would LOVE LOVE to use thm <3

You rock <3 

--
Dunno ! nothing Special <3 but I had to make you this <3

Ayeshu LOVE you Alwaysss <3 !! 

Edited by ArnavKhushiAT. - 11 years ago
ArnavKhushiAT. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Edited #1 n Here also this Kiran Beat me *kicks* 

Neeshoe thumbnail

Finally after months omfg :P

Congratulationsss my dearest CC! I love you so much and I love you for finally making a shop (: I am not sure who finally convinced you (although I am pretty sure that includes Ms. Dia 🤣) to finally make a shop, but I am so grateful to them ^^ haha. I think I stopped telling you to make one like several months ago, I wanted you to make the decision on your own, and here you are :D Please be more confident about your work from now on, because seriously you are talented! I mean honestly all the creations I have seen of others are perfect, they are freaking amazing, like I don't even know how they make such perfect creations but what makes you special is that I have seen you progress NOT gradually but at such a fast rate! LMAO I am sure you remember, I mean I still do that like every time you show me your creations after quite some time, you ALWAYS improve! There hasn't been a single time when I thought your work wasn't flawless, like no joke, not trying to be all friendly and give nice comments. Like I am being completely honest! (: If I wasn't being truly honest then I don't think I would have criticized about the pace :P and psht I will still criticize about that IF I find them bad 😆 ^^ LOL ily <3 So yeah I don't wanna hear you saying your work is crap anymore! If my stupid computer worked properly -_- I would have commented on all of your creations on first page but you know my problem! And anyways, I have always seen your work and they have always been extremely outstanding (: So yeah even without my comments, you know I love them all <3 and psht I will make Dia convert them for me later so that I can use them Mwahahaha ðŸ˜³ðŸ¤£ I hope you have many many many more shops and I mean I KNOW you will (: You deserve to have more! like by shop #2, your creations are gonna be even more amazing, and by IDK shop # erm something :P they will be so great that I will have no words to describe them, like SPEECHLESS and I am certain of that :$ Alright then Im gonna go cry over college and yes I am still pissed off atm at mom from last night -_- If that hadn't happened, I would have congratulated yesterday on the first page but ugh anyways, I still got 2nd one hehe okies congrats again! love you (:

Edited by Neeshoe - 11 years ago
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Manal-wa check your scrap and I'll always beat you. You can't compete me in this case:P 😆

Ayesha I cannot imagine something amazing. Just put something amazing there. My imagination is very weak:( What to do?