Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Cutieee1992

Thanks for the video. I am confused. Why are they fighting and cursing each other like this? This is reality show, right? It can't be even acting as it is not a fictional show, but why do they hate each other Like this? 😕
I saw Aanch from Kunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi too.
Another question- I have heard that all BB people stay in one house for three months. Is it true? I mean they leave their home and everything just to stay in this house for this show? 😲

Cutieee, Welcome to the BB forum 😊

You seem so shocked. Looks like you haven't seen any seasons. Anyways, all these fights are put together that happened over some weeks/months. But again when you are living in the same house such things are bound to happen especially when you don't get along having different personalities and all. It's psychological having nothing to do in the house, people can get frustrated and thus all the fights. Also since it is a reality show I am guessing quite some is scripted and has been done for the entertainment of the audience. Again it depends from person to person if this is the type of entertainment you are looking for. More than the show itself, this forum is more fun, I usually watch bits and pieces and fast forward if I find episodes boring. So give it a try and see if you like it 😃
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Where are Mehak fans? I miss them. I hope some of them like this season contestants a lot the way they did last season. Fi8ing with them was a sheer fun.
Chatoyant. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lol.. The video sums up the last season pretty well. ðŸ˜† 
PM! ðŸ˜† I doubt there's ever gonna be a contestant like her in BB, but I hope this season proves me wrong. ðŸ˜›
ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
at last bb6 forum has been opened.hey everybody.

Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

Cutieee, Welcome to the BB forum 😊

You seem so shocked. Looks like you haven't seen any seasons. Anyways, all these fights are put together that happened over some weeks/months. But again when you are living in the same house such things are bound to happen especially when you don't get along having different personalities and all. It's psychological having nothing to do in the house, people can get frustrated and thus all the fights. Also since it is a reality show I am guessing quite some is scripted and has been done for the entertainment of the audience. Again it depends from person to person if this is the type of entertainment you are looking for. More than the show itself, this forum is more fun, I usually watch bits and pieces and fast forward if I find episodes boring. So give it a try and see if you like it 😃

Aww, thanks Chandu!:) Yes, this is my first season. I never watched any Colors' show and never really knew about BB except hearing the name of it in IF articles or from members lol. Let's see how the shows go. I really like Salman, so I am watching mainly because of him. 😊
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Haha.. what a start to Season 6... Hope it lives up to our expectations :P