Posted: 11 years ago
Ugh Shyam is a mega sicko
I wonder who he sent to the rm.
Thanks for the pm
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Vi πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Can you believe I read all the parts last night till 1am... yeah .. that's how good and gripping it was... the story has advanced so nicely... thriller suspense drama... all in one... me loving it.. and now eagerly waiting for the next update... !!!

Update de daal Jaldiii  πŸ˜†

Cheers,
Monsi
mid-night-sun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i have read last three parts in one go
and loved them all
great effort dear
and thank you for pm
lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wonderful wen is nxt update!!!
abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Part 35

It was almost 6 in the morning and Kushi was standing in the crowded railway station platform. On her right shoulder hung a big travel bag while she held a thick leather file folder on the other hand. She seemed to be waiting for someone as she watched a train arrive at the track adjoining the platform she was standing. As she kept watching people boarding and aboarding the train,looking tensed and lost, a tall well built man in his late 20s with a back pack approached her.

"Hi Kushi"
Kushi intantly breathed a sign of relief...
"namaste... I hmm..." Kushi told him
"Lets get in first then continue speaking, the train stops here for a short while only" he told her taking her baggage from her and pulled her along with him to the coach in front
of him, his hold securely ensuring that she wont get lost in the crowd. Finally after they settled in their compartment he smiled at her...
"Now you can speak...I saw the reservations chart, The other occupants in the compartment board the train two stations after... we have the compartment all to ourselves until
then" he told her.
She nodded. the train started to move.

"Do you want something? I managed to get some magazines, biscuits and water just before reaching you. Though I dont know if you will be interested in reading women's era?"
She shook her head
"I was beginning to worry that you wont turn up..."
"me? Thats my dialogue.." He complained but smiled "Thanks for deciding to come"
"I ...I didnt have a choice... after I...she clutched the file tightly, her eyes tearing up"
"I understand...but you realise the seriousness of the situation right? "
"I do"
He then saw her clutching her mobile phone in her right hand.
"I think you should throw away the sim. you will not need it anymore"
Kushi looked at him and then at her mobile, fidgeting with her mobile.
"I havent spoken to him.. or even messaged him.. for two days.. and now... I leave without even telling him..."
He took the mobile from her sweaty hand, and switched it off, before removing the panel to take away the sim card and turned to throw it out of the window but on second thoughts
and pocketed it- returning back the mobile to her.
"I understand how difficult this is all for you Kushi... But please understand, why we are doing this, this way... we cant afford to risk anything now...The family is being
watched/phones are being tapped and all that"
"thats alright.. I..I understand" She choked.

"you have told your family right?"
Kushi nodded.
"I have told them that I cant tell them where I was going but I shall contact them soon and I have also told them to inform.. inform Arnav ji.. and ask him not to search for
me..." she told with a lump in her throat.
"and you have not spoken with anyone else about this right?"
"I have not" she murmered, her eyes welling up with tears again.
"nor have you sent or left any letters or messages"
"No, I havent"
"Good..I just cross checked...We cant trust anyone on this...there are lives at stake thats why..." He told her kindly
She merely nodded, her eyes blinking rapidly to control the tears which was threatening to fall any moment.
"Kushi, things will be OK soon"
"I am alright Sidarth ji... I understand"
"Call me Sid" he cut in quickly, his lips breaking into a smile which she noticed reached his eyes too.

Kushi paused to look at the young handsome man in front of her, silently appreciating his honest and kind eyes, his genuine concern and his friendly smile and thought how in a short span of time he had made her feel as if they had known eachother for long. She had met him only 2 days before, the day when she had come to GH...  When he first mentioned why he had come to meet her, it had shocked and angered her and she had blasted at him but the man had been determined, and had persuaded her to listen to him and then her initial reluctance, resistance all vanished when he had explained why he had come there... and had showed the leather file that she was holding now.

It was like a puzzle that she found hard to believe, but her instincts had told her to trust this man who had been hell bent on his mission. Little reluctancs that she had, on whther to trust him had vanished after that one phone call, asking her, urging her to trust him...then she had decided... but then, He had given her two days time to think and finally decide what she wanted to do and finally decided to move on.

He had also spoken with the Guptas and convinced them to set aside their doubts about sending their daughter away with a Stranger and made them agree to play along. He had also extracted a promise not to disclose or discuss about this to anyone- not even their other daughter or their Son in laws, and ofcourse he had warned them what they would be facing if they are taking this up- intense grilling, emotional blackmail and threats even.. But they were to keep this secret to themselves for the greater good- so he had instructed them.

Arnav couldnt believe his ears.
"What? come again " He asked NK again
"thats what they say Nannav...they say she has gone somewhere" NK told him helplessly.
then it stuck Arnav...She should have gone somewhere nearby...
"where? temple? movie? where?" he asked NK, his patience to see her after two long days running out at fast rate.
"No its not like that...they say she has moved out... out of the city and they dont know where she went"
"What is this bakwas?" he muttered before opening his car door and rushing towards Gupta house.

It had been really very difficult for Arnav to stay without calling Kushi or meeting her for whole 2 days and finally decided break his promise to stay away. It is his and Kushi's life and no one has the right to make him stay away from her.. not even her... He had first decided to dash to GH and bring her back home.. but then after second decided to think rationally and finally had asked NK to help him meet kushi.

NK had teased him at first and refused to help- and after Arnav had told him that he is going to meet her anyway even if he helps him or not... Nk had finally agreed and they had started to Kushi's place after he tried calling her numerous times but gave up as she was not reachable. NK had insisted on Arnav not coming with him to GH and asked him to wait in the car, while he would go to fetch Kushi for him.

Arnav agreed to wait in the parked car, in a secluded corner, which did not attract much attention. Now a little later than 20 minutes, NK comes back giving this news. If he was surprised with NKs news, what awaited Arnav when he reached GH was nothing less than a disaster.

He found it hard to believe that Kushi had moved to another place, just out of the blue and had not bothered to keep him informed or leave a message for him... He tried to get information out of the Guptas but all he got from them was that she had been contemplating for two days and finally decided to move out.

He couldnt believe that the family would have let her go without even asking where she was going to go. He was worriedif she had recieved another message from Shyam, but no one is GH was able to give him any answer for that and had only affirmed it was solely her decision to move out. They told also him that she had requested them to comply and not ask her questions and the only information that she had asked them to pass on to him was  also inform him not to search for her.

What does this mean? he had screamed at them, he was completely at loss what to do, a sense of betrayal seeping into him. The entire ordeal had angered him, and he had immediately decided to hunt for her and never will he let her out of his sight after finding her- to hell with this stupid plan ... he thought to himself...

How can she go just like that? What does she know about the outside world? where would she stay? what would she do for living? and when that Shyam is lurking around like an eagle to destroy her why did she always acted this implusively? where would she have gone?

He had left after resolving himself that he would find her soon and give her a piece of his mind for doing this to him... to their love...

to be continued... 

Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
me first...

*************edited*******************************

did i miss any update...guess nah..then who is dis sid and why did he ask her to go away...is he any sort of policeman or  is he with shyam...this is a bit confusing...so waiting for next update to clear these things... :)
thanks for pm...m waiting to know whats brewing in ur mind :)
Edited by jahnvi.luvs.ASR - 11 years ago
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
lovely update...
khushi moved out?? is sid trustable??
summaiyasayed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
superb updt

luvd it

updt soon

thanks for pm
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
di i miss an update who is sid need to go back and read awesome update hope this guy is safe and will keep her safe awesome update thanks for the pm

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
conphujiya gayi main... ye sid kahan se aaya.. y kkg blved him so much..!
hope to get sm ans in next updt ...
anyhow... a v nice updt 😊