Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushboorath thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
really feeling bad after this news...
gurmeet hardly leaned dance yaar...how can he win...
isha out all of sudden n then gurmeet won...kya hai ye sab yar...
Everyone who have reached quite along the show deserves it one way or another.

Most of the weak dancers got eliminated long time back, glad WCs took the spot of Gia, Jaysuriya and Susheel cuz these dancers were very bad. They didn't know abc of dancing.

Also I am glad Nishant didn't spend time on Gia, she was definitely not worth the time. He knew all along, her being a bad performer. So her exit, perfect decision, who would want to see a "rotloo and dramebaaz" in the game. Jaysuriya and Susheel at least had shown improvement where from being complete non dancers, they could do few steps here and there. They didn't have to rely on on the same old tape of "I sacrifice I sacrifice" Such dramas are puke worthy.

Also there was someone who wished Isha's other arm to be broken, which was inhumane to the core and that member's thoughts 🀒

Other than that I think deserving contestants one way or other reached Top 4 and I applaud them. After all it is a reality show and someone had to win and others lose, not a biggie. But most of the contestants have left their mark on the stage. For me Isha-Salman were at a different level all together and they deserved winning and they even might have if it wasn't for the injury. So I am proud they made it till the end.

Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

Most of the weak dancers got eliminated long time back, glad WCs took the spot of Gia, Jaysuriya and Susheel cuz these dancers were very bad. They didn't know abc of dancing.

Also I am glad Nishant didn't spend time on Gia, she was definitely not worth the time. He knew all along, her being a bad performer. So her exit, perfect decision, who would want to see a "rotloo and dramebaaz" in the game. Jaysuriya and Susheel at least had shown improvement where from being complete non dancers, they could do few steps here and there. They didn't have to rely on on the same old tape of "I sacrifice I sacrifice" Such dramas are puke worthy.

Also there was someone who wished Isha's other arm to be broken, which was inhumane to the core and that member's thoughts 🀒

Other than that I think deserving contestants one way or other reached Top 4 and I applaud them. After all it is a reality show and someone had to win and others lose, not a biggie. But most of the contestants have left their mark on the stage. For me Isha-Salman were at a different level all together and they deserved winning and they even might have if it wasn't for the injury. So I am proud they made it till the end.

I actually agree that gia jayasurya and susheel didnt knw abc of dancing and shouldnt have joined this platform at all. Highly can say and I dnt care who dislikes me for this, I dislike gia with her nautanki always, and a very good example of "i sacrifise" above chandramukhi...
Jayasurya and susheel should maha improvement in the show including gurmeet who were non dancers and am glad they three can do something and got something out of here unlike gia whom I started to dislike more and lost my whole respect for her...am choosing to ignore isha bashers, highly fed up with thwm and I will be using belan and adding fuel to fire next time they annoy me 😑
Isha salman are someone who deserved to stay till end and am glad they reached till finals. And they enthusiastically     proved themselves
Salman - salute him, he has shown such a cute chreography and I love him more for that,
hooriaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I agree rithvik's performance throughout the seaseon was much more consistent that gurmeet but its all about audience/ fan votes
But im quite disappointed
khushboorath thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

agree bout gia...she is the one who keep on crying for no reason...i guess no channel had forced her to join the show then y the hell she was keep on crying...waise i never understood y kind of sacrifice she did...
coming to jaysurya...sorry but i dint find ny improvement on his dance...he dnt deserve to be there...so dint felt bad for his exist...
ya susheel learnet a lot...but i think her choreographer wasnt that gud...
no comparison with isha n salma...i missed then...today after hearing news bout gurmeet win make me feel more disappoint...i never find him deserving...
kyra22 thumbnail
HIstory repeats  ...  A deserving contestant never wins ... 😑...  RD & Rashmi was more deserving den  the winner ... πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
all i know that GC is not the deserving winner...rithvik & rashmi dances way better than him...but as he has the strongest fan base so he won...
but no offense for me rithvik is the true winner!! atleast he won dancing!!
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yes, it is true that the most consistent performer/best dancer never wins JDJ, or any reality show for that matter. In the ends, victory boils down to popularity, regionalism and how you present yourself on screen rather than true talent.

That is why I liked the idea of a special award for the Most Consistent Performer in JDJ season 4. It eventually went to Sushant Singh Rajput who was unarguably the one who deserved it. The prize money was not much- only Rs 5 lakh (in comparison to Rs. 25 lakh to the winning contestant) with nothing set aside separately for the choreographer - but at least it was nice that the most consistent performer on the show got some appreciation and recognition in the form of a special award and was actually DECLARED the best. It was like a critics award/jury award whereas the JDJ trophy was like a popular award.

At the end of season 4 last year, I had made a post and said that they should continue this trend of keeping a separate award for the most consistent performer- bcos keeping in mind the track record of JDJ- the best or most consistent never wins. For entertaining us with superb performances, the most consistent performer should get some award at least, if not the JDJ trophy.
-Desire- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikitagmc

Yes, it is true that the most consistent performer/best dancer never wins JDJ, or any reality show for that matter. In the ends, victory boils down to popularity, regionalism and how you present yourself on screen rather than true talent.

That is why I liked the idea of a special award for the Most Consistent Performer in JDJ season 4. It eventually went to Sushant Singh Rajput who was unarguably the one who deserved it. The prize money was not much- only Rs 5 lakh (in comparison to Rs. 25 lakh to the winning contestant) with nothing set aside separately for the choreographer - but at least it was nice that the most consistent performer on the show got some appreciation and recognition in the form of a special award and was actually DECLARED the best. It was like a critics award/jury award whereas the JDJ trophy was like a popular award.

At the end of season 4 last year, I had made a post and said that they should continue this trend of keeping a separate award for the most consistent performer- bcos keeping in mind the track record of JDJ- the best or most consistent never wins. For entertaining us with superb performances, the most consistent performer should get some award at least, if not the JDJ trophy.

Yea completely agree with you...though JDJ Award is for the popular contestant..there needs to be a seperate critic award for the consistent...As far as judges are concerned even they have their own  opinions..so may be they should start giving judge's choice awards or something..atleast this makes the contestant feel proud about his hardwork..!!