Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanam1234u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Part-6

Next day early morning'

Maan wokeup 'goto gym doing his workout'then go to room for freshnup and get ready for outing'

Here Geet woke with alarm and hurrily run towords washroom to get ready as she got late'our geet is never an  erlyriser gyues'then she come out in bathrobe standing infront of cpbord'MMM' what should ware??i think shorts r good chanlem asani hogi then looking upwords to her babaji'hena..

Then again think for some tme'MMM 'NAAA'usmeto sham ke wkt thand lagegi'UMMM'then she smile widely thinking something 'like she wone battle'HA YAHI THIK HOGA'me jns pehnti hu na thand lagegi'na traking me problem hogi'WAA'WAA GEET PUTTER TOU TO BADI SMART NIKLI'.she said pating herself back'cha lab jaldi redy hoja wrna sbne tuje kcha chaba jana he'he babaji fir late'bhaf geet bhag'bachalena babaji looking upwords '

All gather in one place and are ready to go for camp'as Maam himself take permission for it..and no one could say no to him as according to all he is way  much mature to handle all'Any is also with them as she make a fuss over it and our darling geet she also favr it'so maan cant hv any say in it'but he worn any not to do any mischief...

The journey got started'they all are going in minivolwo'it is full furnish and luxurious'hv all facility like fridge,TV'all are engad in doing full masti'Geet and any seat together planning somethimg and maal having eye on then as when these 2 got together he knew they do onething or other'

SAM is busy in her as usual flirting'but her recent  one is Karan'as he do all project work of her and apart from that right now she dosent hv anyone here so she is just doing timepass'yash and meera as usual fighting over something'pari and Vicky discussing  over some stiff'adi is busy with his camera'ya adi loves photographi'this camera is gifted by MAAN to him'and he carry it where ever he gies'

Later they do breakfast in bus only as they hv reach destination on time'

While all r busy in themselves our  two baby ya that's what maan thought on looking them i.e.GEET and ANY'they are watching TV that to CARTOONS movie'and laughing like hell'maan just tilted his head to see what they r seeing and laughing his surprise  so much'to his surprise they are watching TOM & JERY movie 'a small smile occure on his lips seeing them'he shakes his head'where all girls r busy in their flirt,mkup,fashion magzin her geet is busy in cartoon'.realy she is such a child still.thought maan'

Later they reach place'its outside delhi'an jungle'all vacant bus'

While looking at place SAM said what the hell is this??????me yaha nahi rukne wali'kitni grmi he yaha

I will get sun burns and blemishes on my skin'and look at here OUCHHH  kitne  creatures he yaha'

Geet started laughing listening to sam's word'unhe insect kehteh SAM NOT CREATURE'again she started to laugh..whatever'but I mnot staying here saying so she stared to go in bus 'tumlog jao me yahi thik hu'

All shakes their head' n only MAAN said'kisine  tumhe invite nahi kiya tha

SAM'.and agr tumhari yahi marji he to tum bs me betho or u gan go back'

All strart to enjoy the place'driver took all bags and stuff from bus and leave them tere'

Maan ,Adi,Yash started  to make tents'

Geet is looking at grenary lovingly'its so seren and beautiful place'she saw an beautiful bird is there she goes behin it'she capter that bird and shouted for any while talting to it like that bird is listening to her'

HIII,Me GEET our tum??????are tumhara naan kya he ?let me guess UMMM'.then she thought for while'Haa'tmhara nam sweety he'hena?that bird like 'just look confusingly at her 'geet then said'tumhe pata he sweety mere bunny ka nam he'wo itna big he'stretching her arm wide and showing to bird ops imean  sweety  'waise ye naam acha hena???kyu na ho mene jo rakha he'then she giggle'she again asked' BUT tum yaha akele kya kar r he ho???Tumhe friend nahi he kya?sweety thinking'great first she capture me,then  she name me and nnow asking y I'm alone'these human I tell u'r so cofusing species'and our geet continue her bkbk even with bird'

Are geeet ''kaha ho tum'Shouted any'

Me yaha hu any'..replied geet'then showing her sweety'ye dekho mera naya friend sweety'puara hena'SWEETY SAY HELO TO ANY'dekha any ye tumhe hi kehrah he'

Geet tumhe ye kahase mila?our iska naam sweety he kisne bataya?

ARE AUR kisne sweety ne'said geet causly'

KYAAA????isne bataya ?ye bolta bhi he'

Nahi yar..mene iska nam rakha and ise pasan bhi aya'hena sweety'said geet

Lekin sweety kyu?tumhe kaise pata ye ldka he ya ldki?

Are ha yeto mene sochahi nahi'said geet '

AB kya kare?asked geet'while bechara sweety looking confusingly to any and geet'and thought'ye dono itni stipidsi batp itne serious kaise hosktehe?

He bhgwan muje bachao'pata nahi mere nam ka our kya karenge'MUMyyy he mentally shouted for her mother'

And our darling geet and any ran to tent..to others to find solution to their probles'

Guyes these two are realy child they don't know such things'

AT CAMP PLACE'

Maan is preparing everything for outing'.

Then geet and any come there with serious face 'all see their faces and know that now some trouble is coming'

HEY guyes see muje kon mila'new friend'

All then notice a beautiful bird in geet hand'.

WOW 'geet kitna pyara he ye'Listening to which geet gave wide smile'

HENA'isiliye mene iska nam sweety rakha sweet nam he na ise suit krta hena'dekha any sbko mera nam kitna pasnd aya'

Lekin geet per hm pata kaise lagaye'

Again geet and any become serious like its most serious matter in the world'

Mera then asked'kya hua? Kya pata lagana he?

Geet look at mera'thought for while then she look towords maan with big grin'

Maan saw it then'thought ..now what is she upto?

Maan tumhe to sab pata hota hena?asked geet

Saf saf batado kya prob he geet'said maan

koi ldka he ya ldki  ye kaise pata chalta he?

WHAT?????asked maan astonished ...while all look geet surprisinfle'

BATAONA????ab hme jaise tumhare bal chote he'tum ldkoke kpde pehnteho'to tum ldke ho'ldkiyoke bal bade hote he'per isne nato ldkose kpde pehne he nato iske bal ldkiyo ki tarh bade he'me kaise pata lagau ki ye ldka he ya ldki'muje fir accordingly iska naam rkhna he'so pls bataona kaise pata lgatehe ke kon ldka our kon ldki he?

And dekhona bhai isne to erings bhi nahi pehni he iseliye yeto bilkul bhi ldki nahi hua na?'said any'

And now no one could control their laughter'all burst into laughter'

Where geet and Any could not understand why they r laughing'

OH GOD geet tumhe itnabhi nahi pata?said pari while laughing'

Siriously dude'said yash'

Dev and Vicky to join them'

No one thought that geet will giv such explanation to them'for charactering MALE and FEMAL species'

GEET SUCH KID U R'..said mira and starting laughing'

All r again laughing includeing maan'

Mainwhile geet and any felt hurt because of their behaviuor'all r making fun of them'tears form in their eyes'.they r on verg of crying

Maan notice it and ask all to stop'

Geet just ran from their 'while crying'

Maan ran behind her'

GEET 'GEET'ruko'meri bat suno'GEET'but geet is not listening just crying and running'

She is so much hurt'her friends make fun of her'

Geet meri bat to suno'ruko plz'man said'while running behind her'

Jao muje nahi krni tumse bat tom Bohot bure ho..bohot bohot bure'saying so she again run'

Mainwile maan get hold of her'holding her arm..Geet meri bat suno'na plz'

Nahi'Muje nahi sunna'tum sb bohot bure ho'sb mujper has rahe the'timbhi'aisa bhi  kya puchliya mene ha?

Ok I'm sorry pls not stop cring'he said wiping her tears'stop ur tears'u r good girlna'

Geet noded inosently'maan look at her teary eyes'he felt bad for laughing at her'specialy when he know how inocent  and naiv geet is'

Maan just hug her'like keeping her safe from all world'

Geet still snobing  in maans arm and hiting him with her tiny fist'jao mije nahi bat krni tumse'tuym mere best friend hona'then said '.nahi 'nahi ho'best friend aisa nahi krte'

Sorry baba'then he hild his ears'plz abto maf krdo..

Geet just smile at his cute guesture'then again came question reminding her of reason of all this mess..

Maan 'she said cutely'

Ha mishty'said maan sweetly'some time lovingle maan said mishty to her which only maan geet and any knew'

Again geet continue in her babyish voice'Maan bataona'Kaise pata lagayeng Kew o Ldka he Ya ldki..muje uska nam rakhna he'looking at maan innocently'

OH GOD  y me'?

Said maan mentally'Now what will he answer'sometime innocent is deth for us thought maan'

Hows this part...pls reply giv me ur suggestions...

I hope u guyes are enjoing this FF...Press like button and do coment...

Edited by sanam1234u - 11 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
poor bird geet so innocent maan manofying his mishtiit

sanam1234u thumbnail
IMPORTANT NOTE

Hey gues need help...Can anyone help me for banner...plzzz...pls pls psl...I need banner for this FF Badly...

Edited by sanam1234u - 11 years ago
missfox thumbnail
I loved the update. Geet is so innocent and naive.

Brilliant Update.

Thanks for the PM

sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
superb update..

maan kuch bada karo taki mishti maan jaye
Cutydevil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice part...plz try to give more parts/scenes of maaneet:)
sanam1234u thumbnail

Originally posted by: mireen19

Nice part...plz try to give more parts/scenes of maaneet:)

I will dear...but right now maan and geet are just friends u see and they r to small...i will giv lotes of  maneet moment once they grow up...right now...there will be  maneet moment for next update i promice...
and thanks for sugetion...keep giving ur views...

Cutydevil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sanam1234u

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="5"><font color="#0000FF">
I will dear...but right now maan and geet are just friends u see and they r to small...i will giv lotes of maneet moment once they grow up...right now...there will be maneet moment for next update i promice...
and thanks for sugetion...keep giving ur views...</font>
</font>

yh i knw its just my view n i reli like ths story :p...actually i luv to see Maan's possessiveness for Geet since childhood woh haq jatana types Geet pr lol n yh thanks in advance for maaneet scn in da nxt part *yikes*update soon
Hanishadevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

omg geet is sooo innocent..how maan going to solve geet's problem😳😆pls cont soon...

sanam1234u thumbnail

NOTE

Yaar guyes whats this only 25-30 likes and few coments?😭

On serious note pls tell me do u realy like or not?🤔

I'm feeling like u people not liking it 😔...as there r so less likes and coment so i decided..that...

Next part will update when i get  on 50 comments and 100 likes😛 so pls do coment and hit like buttons😉 Edited by sanam1234u - 11 years ago